Christopher Reburn's Message Board

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please refrain from posting psychic and/or personal questions for Christopher to answer in this message forum. If you'd like to ask Chris a personal question, you may take advantage of "Ask Chris" (www.thepsychicspirit.com/askchris.html) or feel free to sign up for a reading (www.thepsychicspirit.com/readings.html

This community forum is for discussion of anything psychic, new age, metaphysical and spiritual related. This forum allows you to interact with others and meet new friends who share your own interests! 

Please note: Messages are strictly moderated and will be deleted if they are deemed inappropriate for this message board by the censor-sensitive server. This includes solicitating other websites and services unrelated to Christopher. Any messages with website links will be deleted.

We strive to make this Message Forum full of positive energy and encourage participation from everyone!

LISTEN TO CHRISTOPHER'S RADIO SHOW
"CONVERSATIONS WITH CHRISTOPHER"
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
www.thepsychicspirit.com/radioshow.html

Please join Christopher's free emailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Psychic-Spirit

Follow Christopher on Twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/chrisreburn

Become a friend on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn

'Conversations with Christopher' Radio Show
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lorna Byrne-Angel show

Looking forward the shows this weekend..I cant wait to get my skinny vanilla latte and plug into my computer and unplug from the hustle and bustle of Stuff.. I bet my family likes to walk by me knowing I wont tell them to do anything for an hour..
Marcy and Ryan,Will you be listening to the show live? I just listened to the show with Lorna Byrne... what a peaceful show.. I am going to listen again... Lorna is so honest..she is teaching through her experience..does not feel like a lecture..she seems so peaceful and authentic...
I am going to read more about Angels..

Re: Lorna Byrne-Angel show

yeah I particularly enjoy the show/s with lorna, danielle mckinnon and lisa williams

because of the time difference, its hard for me to catch the LIVE show but i'll definitely catch the archive - im about done with all the archives ...what now!!! haaa

LOL Ryan I was done with all the shows too... I guess some of it I wasnt ready for ...Now I am going back through them like I never heard them...shoot I may have memory issues.. :-)
thanks for telling me about this show..LOve iT!

Ryan and Andrea: Yes I loved the show with Lorna. Such a sweet, gentle, and loving spirit she has!!! Having always been fascinated with angels my whole life....I am just in "awe" of her beautiful gift!!! I have had a couple of experiences with angels but I have never seen one! Boy I would love to though!!!!
Hugs!! marcy

I just wrote a really long message on here about an angel experience that I just realized was one...UMMM i wrote and wrote and wrote...then when I tried to post it was empty..lol must not have been time lol...

Marcy I told you my mom feared her angels..afraid to look in the mirror at night...I never thought they were real and if they were I guess I did not believe they were interested in me... I WAS WRONG!!!!

NOW I GET WHY PRAYER WORKS!!!!!! I use to think I asked for things..usually life changing things and I would just get them!!! NOT TRUE!! I was ready to accept them and I had angels on my side!!!! NOT LUCK!!!! no wonder I never won the lottery...its not good for my soul lol...Marcy I just learned ALot TODAY! I am sooo darn excited! Thank You Ryan!!!!

Andrea: I remember you telling me that your mom feared angels and was afraid to look in the mirror that she might see them. Im so curious..What was her faith and did she ever tell you why she was so afraid of angels?
Hugs!!! marcy

catholic..I just really think my mom is ..ok my opinion... I think my mom is born feeling and seeing things spiritualy and her catholic religion and family may have squished it... she will shoot down anything I think is spiritual in an instant..yet she says things like .."When I meet someone I see their soul" and " I dont want to see my angels" and "If you just love everything will be ok" she knows stuff... her mom was like that too only she was given shock therapy and considered crazy..
We both had a dream about my grandfather on the same night she said we must have been talking about him recently... I knew what he was saying to me...he was watching us..
anyway..I cant share what I learn with my mom but she lives to love and teach others..so I guess its ok for her to be the way she is...She has always taught me not to sweat the small stuff because nothing will really matter in the future..only love.... I believe what she taught me...it took a while though.. I am starting to believe she is like an earth angel if she was more in touch she may not relate to the people she relates too..

well that made me sound crazy...

wow....I'm constantly sweating the small stuff cause personally I feel I need to be in control of things in order to receive certain expectations.

maybe thats why I worry so much

Hey Andrea, your mum sounds cool!!! she is one of the special ones with gifts...how exciting

Andrea: That did not at all make you sound crazy!!!! Your mom sounds very special. I believe what she says in that all that matters is how we love others....thats what we are here for. You can have all the knowledge in the world but if you dont love others what good does it do you or anyone else????
They say the eyes are the window to the soul. I believe what your mom said. We can look into a persons eyes and see their soul and sometimes thats how we realize we know them somehow---its all for the soul aspect of things.
As far as if she was more "intune", maybe she wouldnt be able to relate to others so well..I think she would be more able to relate and help. God gives us those gifts for a reason and its to help others. But we all have free will and if those gifts scare her; I can understand why she wouldnt want to use them or bring them foreward especially having a Catholic background. I understand that totally because thats the background that I grew up with, and its very strongly taught that gifts such as those are of the Devil. Your mom has it right though- "Love" is the greatest gift we have to share!
Thanks for answering my question. I find it so very interesting! Hugs! marcy

Christmas and Singles awareness day is soon approaching...

May the Angels continue to bless and look over us...

I went to a U2 concert yesterday and it really made me realise that there is really no day like day. May we all continue to live our lives to the fullest and love the ones around us

" ...One love..."

Ryan: so Beautifully stated!!!! You are in my thoughts and prayers everyday!!! Sending love to you!!
marcy

Ryan I just went to a concert too and felt TONS of love coming at me!!!!! I totally understand where you are coming from...

"May we all continue to live our lives to the fullest and love the ones around us" BEAUTIFUL words and I totally love that you shared it!!

LOL.. I just blogged the same feeling...Ryan are you sure we weren't concerting together...

Ryan are you on facebook?? If you are not wanting to mix this with facebook I understand...

You just made me smile!.

Well you all might as well add me to the concert pool too! I went to see U2 last October! :)

OK you can add me to the pool too ..the last concert I went to however was, Mr. Tom Petty. Actually I didnt even want to go but my hubby is a big fan and he wanted me to; and I was so glad I did. I very quickly became a fan. After that my husband started doing impersonations of Tom Petty and Mick Jagger in his shows with the band he was in. I was afforded the great oppertunity of sewing all of his costumes..which wasnt difficult for Petty....but for Mick Jagger..well it had to be outragious!! Hope im not showing my age too much..but oh heck Ryan calls me "mum" anyway!! LOL!!! hugs! marcy

LOL Ryan calls me MUM too... I saw Faith No More...they have been a retired band for a decade lol.. it was a 35 year old paradise....Well Marcy I am sure you have seen my plethera of pictures on fb..I cant even express how much love I experienced.. sigh... love music...

"One Love" :-)

Glad we have all swam in the loving concert pool...yikes that sounds bad..

I dont go on Facebook anymore - reason is cause I accidentally saw a picture of my ex with her now significant other...felt like a dagger through heart all over again

I promise Ill add you guys - just gimme a alittle time

the concert i went to was on dec 3rd in Melbourne Australia

How extravagant was their stage setup - I was right in the middle of the mosh pit, jumping and singing like a mad man possessed.

I love the slow stuff like Miss sarajevo, One, With or without you and I still haven't found what i was looking for (well i thought i did! lol)

Im so fortunate to have stumbled onto this community. I love you guys

Hugs and kisses and leaving with the lyrics to my favourite u2 song

""""
Is there a time for first communion
A time for East Seventeen
Is there a time to turn to Mecca
Is there time to be a beauty queen

Here she comes
Beauty plays the clown
Here she comes
Surreal in her crown

Dici che come il fiume
Come il fiume...
L'amore giungerà
L'amore...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"""""

All hail King Bono

Ryan: sounds like you had a great time at the concet. I love the songs you mentined..I kinda like the slower ones myself they always have so much feeling. I tried to look you up on facebook but there are a zillion Ryans with your same last name. If you ever look me up its under my daughters name (Alisa wilcox). I never really wanted to have a facebook account I only kept hers up because so many of her friends wantted me to and I write to her on there sometimes...but then I started meeting so many people., I just kept it. Someday i will have to start my own page..just not ready yet.Well i have to go answer a email..thats very dear to me. Im glad you ended up here to. We love you Ryan!!! hugs (mum) marcy

marcy wilcox
Well i have to go answer a email..thats very dear to me. marcy

Now isn't that sweet!

Sorry again for bombarding your inbox with my daily ramblings, i always look forward to what you have to say in regards to my daily mis-adventures

You may want to pick up a book or two by Doreen Virtue, she is a very blessed Angelic Medium/teacher etc. She can be found through Hay House or Amazon. She is very inspirational and like Christopher, the real thing

Thank You Janice..Gosh I just heard that same name from someone else...I will check her out... :-) thank you!

Thanks for bringing her back!!! cant wait for the show tomorrow!

We are glad to have her back! Thanks for posting, and for listening to Conversations with Christopher!

Blessings,

Christopher