Christopher Reburn's Message Board

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please refrain from posting psychic and/or personal questions for Christopher to answer in this message forum. If you'd like to ask Chris a personal question, you may take advantage of "Ask Chris" (www.thepsychicspirit.com/askchris.html) or feel free to sign up for a reading (www.thepsychicspirit.com/readings.html

This community forum is for discussion of anything psychic, new age, metaphysical and spiritual related. This forum allows you to interact with others and meet new friends who share your own interests! 

Please note: Messages are strictly moderated and will be deleted if they are deemed inappropriate for this message board by the censor-sensitive server. This includes solicitating other websites and services unrelated to Christopher. Any messages with website links will be deleted.

We strive to make this Message Forum full of positive energy and encourage participation from everyone!

LISTEN TO CHRISTOPHER'S RADIO SHOW
"CONVERSATIONS WITH CHRISTOPHER"
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
www.thepsychicspirit.com/radioshow.html

Please join Christopher's free emailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Psychic-Spirit

Follow Christopher on Twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/chrisreburn

Become a friend on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn

'Conversations with Christopher' Radio Show
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
'UNLOCKING YOUR HEALING ABILITIES' 8/14/2010 SHOW

I hope you enjoyed today's show as much I did. It was a very powerful show, and Spirit sure was in it! What did you think of the show, and please share with us some of your healing stories and experiences right here!

Did you miss today's show on healing? Check the archive here http://bit.ly/9K9BBg

Peace & Love,

Christopher

Re: 'UNLOCKING YOUR HEALING ABILITIES' 8/14/2010 SHOW

It was a wonderful show Christopher and definitely a show that I will download to itunes and listen to again and again. Thank you! As you said Spirit was in the chat room and the energy there was brilliant... Healing was taking place and I expect that you will get positive feedback from those who were participating. My hands were tingling as I listened to you and read the chat. You covered the topic of 'Unlocking Your Healing Abilities' so well and with amazing clarity. You are a wonderful teacher and I love listening to your shows.

You asked us to share healing stories and I am not sure that I have a particular story to share but I do know that Spirit works through me to bring healing and comfort to those who need it. I loved the bit about sending out healing to all who we meet and pass by daily and it was as if a light bulb went on over my head as I know this to be true.

Thank you again for an amazing show... Blessings and love, Hazel xx

Re: 'UNLOCKING YOUR HEALING ABILITIES' 8/14/2010 SHOW

Christopher...todays show was amazing!!! I was so excited when you sent out the topic because I have been wanting to learn more about using healing abilities. I learned so much today. When you talked about how you can know if your healing that you send is working...that as so great to hear..I didnt know you could get validations in your own body to know that!!I have felt overwhelming warmth and sometimes vibrations when sending prayers of healing for people but I never knew what that was until today, thanks to you! You have taught me so much and I keep finding myself in situations where I'm drawn to people who have suffered loss in their familys and I am able to pass on what you have taught me, so you are helping others through me. Its very exciting. Thank you!!!!!
And also I am so greatful to God that I won the Healing CD. It is so strange because I knew in my mind I had won it before I even checked my email. A voice just said "you have won the healing CD"!!! And I went to my email and sure enough it was the first email I got!! That kinda BLEW me away!! I plan to make very good use of it...I am so excited to learn more!!!
Thank you so much for all your wonderful shows!!You are an amazing teacher...you always make everything so easy to understand!!
Love you so much....your friend,
marcy