Christopher Reburn's Message Board

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please refrain from posting psychic and/or personal questions for Christopher to answer in this message forum. If you'd like to ask Chris a personal question, you may take advantage of "Ask Chris" (www.thepsychicspirit.com/askchris.html) or feel free to sign up for a reading (www.thepsychicspirit.com/readings.html

This community forum is for discussion of anything psychic, new age, metaphysical and spiritual related. This forum allows you to interact with others and meet new friends who share your own interests! 

Please note: Messages are strictly moderated and will be deleted if they are deemed inappropriate for this message board by the censor-sensitive server. This includes solicitating other websites and services unrelated to Christopher. Any messages with website links will be deleted.

We strive to make this Message Forum full of positive energy and encourage participation from everyone!

LISTEN TO CHRISTOPHER'S RADIO SHOW
"CONVERSATIONS WITH CHRISTOPHER"
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
www.thepsychicspirit.com/radioshow.html

Please join Christopher's free emailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Psychic-Spirit

Follow Christopher on Twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/chrisreburn

Become a friend on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn

'Conversations with Christopher' Radio Show
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Religion Question

Im so fascinated about the topic (show done on 15/3/2009) especially when Chris said that most religion are accepted over the other side apart from the 'crazy/cult' ones

I've always thought the only way to heaven is through believing in Jesus, baptising and Christianity? Does this mean i no longer have to goto church? lol

I mean I've always been an atheist until the recent event BUT I do believe in GOD...

i guess the main question is Does someone/soul get treated less or does the particular someone/soul needs more work before they pass the pearly gates if they are not christian?

thoughts?

Re: Religion Question

Ryan:
This is a tough question to answer because everyone believes differently on the subject but I will tell you what I believe:
I was born and raised catholic but as a teen became a christian. I used to believe there was a heaven and hell. I used to believe psychics and talking to the dead was of the devil, among many other things. I believed if you engaged in those things you went to hell. That is how I was taught. But I never fully in my heart believed everything I was taught. I thought God was bigger than that...more loving than that....I thought there was a whole lot more to it!!!
After being taught that way however, I was still afraid of those things.
When my daughter passed...most of that went out the window. I couldnt accept the fact that "thats all there is" and I would never hear from her or talk to her again or have any kind of communication with her until I myself would pass. I started talking to her imediately!! I started reading everything I could on the after life, communicating with the dead, near death experiences..you name it..I searched it! I ended up on Christophers website and thats when I really started to learn about these things. Thats when I really got the help I needed. Thats when things started clicking for me, if you know what I mean. The more I did what he said to enhance my journey...the better I felt!
I believe now, we all go to heaven or "the otherside. But its my belief that there are different areas, or levels you might say., depending upon where you are as a soul...determines which area you go to. I believe everytime we reincarnate we progress or grow as a soul and our purpose of being here on eath is to learn lessons to help us progress as a soul. And even when we are on the otherside, we are still learning and growing and evolving..its a neverending process. But no matter where we are when we go to the otherside we are surrounded by unconditional love and acceptance, unless we are a totally dark soul. I believe those souls go somewhere on the otherside away from others . But I still believe they can learn and evolve if they want to and change their location. I dont believe God gives up on anybody.
I am still working on trying to blend the good from christianity with my spirituality. I still believe in Jesus. But I do believe the bible was written by man and so long ago..a lot of what was written doesnt apply to this day and age. I also however believe there is a lot in the bible that is helpful.
I honestly dont think it matters what religion people believe as long as they believe something and recognize that there is a God; or a Force, or whatever you want to call it and I believe that whatever religion people practice they can continue to do so in heaven. Anyway I believe God loves us all the same.
So thats what I believe....and Im still working on my beliefs because I learn more and more all the time to incorperate into my belief system..you might say.
So I hope this didnt confuse you! hugs! Marcy

Wow Marcy i get exactly what you mean

From one of the shows, it also sounds to me there is NO hell, I heard how Chris is saying Saddem hussien is still in 'learning' and making amends before he can pass through the pearly gates.

then I found myself questioning so does that mean there is no lucifer? lol

it will be interesting to see if people like Julia Cesear or Aldof Hilter has been reincarnated? and if so what are they like now....

Ryan: I dont know if Lucifer exists? Im just not sure on that one yet...but I do believe there are demons, and evil spirits....but I think they are rare.
The only thing I have heard Christopher say on people like Hitler is if they are truely evil and dont change they dont reincarnate to come back and bring havok (sp?) into the world again. I guess one time experiencing their evil acts on Earth is enough hey?
Its all so much more comforting from what I grew up believing and it fits too. I never could quite picture God being the mean and controling entity that I was raised to believe he was..it was so contradictory..to be told God is love and then think of him as being so harsh on people!
Hugs! marcy

Yeah it will be cool if Chris addresses if Lucifer existed – I mean if Angels such as Gabriel/Michael are true. Lucifer has to be true too.

Going back to one of the shows that Lisa Williams did. She was describing how she saw an Angel hovering in the corner of someone’s house and how its massive with wings! Wow…

Ryan: That sounds like a very intresting topic for a radio show. You can go on the message board under the index to the topic of "Conversations with Christopher Radio Show" and suggest topics you want him to talk about...and I think if your topic is oicked you get extra points or something for it too. That would really be interesting. I dont know if Lucifer exists..I used to think He did but these days even if he did I wouldnt give him any credit or even let him have a second of my minds time..but it would be interesting to hear what Christopher would have to say about it.
I saw that show too where Lisa talked about the angel. I have also heard others state that they can be as tall as 9-12 feet..some maybe even taller than that. But I have heard people say they are so beautiful you cant even describe them. I would love to see one some day. I have always had a thing about angels ever since I was a little kid!
Hugs! marcy

marcy maybe have a tile that says "i'll always believe in angels" lol

they had that tile on their kitchen floor if i remembered correctly

whats funny tho is that why didnt that angel that was in that house help cross those spirits that was lingering in that house..hmmmm

Ryan: Often times I have heard Christopher say that angels do go on recovery missions to help other spirits cross over but sometimes those spirits dont want to leave the earth and angels cant force them because of our free will. Just a thought? Marcy

i remember Chris said that Angels normally go in a pair and Chis himself have 6

what about spirit guides? how many do we normally have? just One?

Correct me if im wrong but spirit guides guide us in our life right and Angels?...

Ryan: Yes I remember Christopher saying and others also that angels always travel in pairs.When I had my reading with Christopher..my guides and angels were of great interest to me so I asked about them. He told me I have 4 Arch angels and two seraphim angels around me. I was not surprized about the 4 arch angels as there were 4 of them that I prayed to and asked for help regularly. Whether they are always around me or were just here with me durring the recent passing of my daughter I dont know. But I do know they come when I call upon them for help.The angels are here to protect us and they all have specific duties that they fulfill. However they cannot interfere with our lives or do anything unless we specifically ask them for help.
Guides are here to guide us and the number of guides one might have depends upon what work they have to do in this life. Most people that I have met have two. You seem so interested in who your guides are. You can go to the "ask Chris section on his websight and ask a question about them. Christopher picks some questions every month to answer and although the question you ask may not be answered that month it might be the following month. He has always answered my questions.
Most people dont hear their guides audibly Ryan. Some do but I dont. They answer us and show us things in may ways. So if you feel you are having a "one-way conversation" it might be because you expect to hear from them with your ears. They guide us through our gut feelings or intuition. They can give us messages through other people or songs or signs we pass on the street..many many ways. We just have to be open and listen for those signs. Sometimes is we are on our path and doing what we are suppose to be doing- there are no messages. It doesnt mean they are not with you.Our guides also take us out of body at night and download things into our soul that we dont remember but will need later. Some people see their guides--I have not seen mine. I hope i will someday..but then again I have on this journey for 8 months..so im new at everything!!!
I hope this helps you....but always remember...you are on your own journey. You have to decide for yourself what you believe and accept. People believe different things. It doesnt matter much exactly what we believe as long as we believe in something and work towards unconditional love. That is the important lesson for all of us. We will all get there and then we will all know and understand the truth of everything!
Hugs!!! marcy

I think I'm gonna buy myself pictures of archangels and hang them in my room

IS SPIRITUAL A RELIGION?

Andrea: I think in these days spirituality is considered a religion....but for me it is not a religion. To me a religion is a certain system of worship..where people follow a set of beliefs, and ceremonies like in a church. I dont think there is anything wrong with that..I think some people need that and it suits them. But I feel like spirituality is more of a relationship we have with God, our angels, and our guides to work out our journey. To me its more personal than a religion. But thats just me!! I really dont care if people call it a religion or not. Thats just how I feel about it!!!
Hugs!!! marcy

Ryan....that would be a beautiful surrounding---- to be surrounded by angel photographs. I have statues of them all over, in the house as well as out in my back yard garden area. Its not a vegetable garden its a big rock garden my husband built with shrubs and flowers in it. It used to be a rose garden but they took so much care that we converted it to shrubs and flowers. My statues are all throughout the garden. I dont have room for any more in the house LOL!!!
Hugs!!! marcy