Christopher Reburn's Message Board

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please refrain from posting psychic and/or personal questions for Christopher to answer in this message forum. If you'd like to ask Chris a personal question, you may take advantage of "Ask Chris" (www.thepsychicspirit.com/askchris.html) or feel free to sign up for a reading (www.thepsychicspirit.com/readings.html

This community forum is for discussion of anything psychic, new age, metaphysical and spiritual related. This forum allows you to interact with others and meet new friends who share your own interests! 

Please note: Messages are strictly moderated and will be deleted if they are deemed inappropriate for this message board by the censor-sensitive server. This includes solicitating other websites and services unrelated to Christopher. Any messages with website links will be deleted.

We strive to make this Message Forum full of positive energy and encourage participation from everyone!

LISTEN TO CHRISTOPHER'S RADIO SHOW
"CONVERSATIONS WITH CHRISTOPHER"
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
www.thepsychicspirit.com/radioshow.html

Please join Christopher's free emailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Psychic-Spirit

Follow Christopher on Twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/chrisreburn

Become a friend on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn

'Conversations with Christopher' Radio Show
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bullying Show!!

Christopher: Thank you so much for such a wonderful insightful show on Bullying. Your guest Trish was beautiful and amazing..such a loving gentle spirit! The blog she wrote helps me to understand how to truely look at Bullys as victims also. I now know how to pray for them properly! The energy during the show was so healing and loving and amazing!!! You and Trish helped me to understand a lot more fully about this subject and I thank you so much for that!!
Sending love to you my friend!! Marcy

Re: Bullying Show!!

Agreed Marcy!!! couldnt say it better!! Trishs website is great too!! wow she was soo gentle and soothing!!!

im not sure if i heard it right but did chris actually said in some circumstances people who were raped moved on easier than people who were bullied...omg!

Ryan: I might have had to go out of the room at that time I dont know but I didnt hear that part! But if Christopher said it; he probably meant that most rape victims go through that once and hopefully get help and can heal from it and move on. Although I am sure there are cases where women or men (because men can be raped too) are devistated their whole lives because of it. Where someone who is experiencing "bullying"; it usually continues day after day for years and that makes it harder to overcome because that person knows that every day he is gonna go through that and there is no relief! I will have to listen to the show again but I can only guess thats what he meant.
Im not downplaying Rape at all it is a horrible thing!! But there has always been help around and crisis networks for rape victims...its only been recently that people have started to stand up and form organizations that help people who are being bullied and it has always existed---- its just now getting the recognition that it deserves!! But both to me are crimes that should be punishable. I feel we need stricter laws on bullying because it is just getting to be so out of hand and so many people are committing suicide now because of it. It is such a sad thing!
I watched my youngest daughter get bullied and teased for years because she was born without one ear. It was so painful for her and for me as she was growing up. We didnt have the insurance or the money to get it fixed and we took her to the "shriners hospital" where they help kids with deformities but at the time they did not do ears. That was heartbreaking.....for her and for us.They helped kids who needed arms or legs...but an ear was of little importance to them.
My daughter is a beautiful strong woman today who has many talents. She doesnt regret anything although some of her childhood was painful---she feels it made her the strong, loving, unjudgemental person that she is today. I asked her a few years ago if she wanted us to try again to somehow get help and get her an ear and she said "no mom--Im happy with who I am..I feel like this has made me who I am..and an ear is not important to me"! I have to tell you I am so very proud of her!!! But in the earlyer years my heart just ached for her as she was struggling with bullying!
Hugs to you Ryan!!! marcy