Christopher Reburn's Message Board

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please refrain from posting psychic and/or personal questions for Christopher to answer in this message forum. If you'd like to ask Chris a personal question, you may take advantage of "Ask Chris" (www.thepsychicspirit.com/askchris.html) or feel free to sign up for a reading (www.thepsychicspirit.com/readings.html

This community forum is for discussion of anything psychic, new age, metaphysical and spiritual related. This forum allows you to interact with others and meet new friends who share your own interests! 

Please note: Messages are strictly moderated and will be deleted if they are deemed inappropriate for this message board by the censor-sensitive server. This includes solicitating other websites and services unrelated to Christopher. Any messages with website links will be deleted.

We strive to make this Message Forum full of positive energy and encourage participation from everyone!

LISTEN TO CHRISTOPHER'S RADIO SHOW
"CONVERSATIONS WITH CHRISTOPHER"
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
www.thepsychicspirit.com/radioshow.html

Please join Christopher's free emailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Psychic-Spirit

Follow Christopher on Twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/chrisreburn

Become a friend on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn

'Conversations with Christopher' Radio Show
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Crossing over/Life on the otherside Show

Christopher:
I just want to say thank you again for another wonderful, posative, enlightening show!! This is one of my favorite subjects..although I have many lol!! It is such a comfort to know how beautiful the crossing over process can be and to know that someday we will be with our loved ones again on the otherside!!
I have your "otherside" CD; and for anyone who hasnt gotten this yet...it is amazing!!!!!! You are such a blessing to my life and to so many others Christopher...Thank you for just being you!!! lots of love my friend!!!
Marcy

Re: Crossing over/Life on the otherside Show

Hey Missy,

It was a very powerful show, wasn't it? There were so many messages for so many people that came out during that show, and I know it hit home for alot of people, especially you and the others who've had to endure the pain of losing a child. With the strong and courageous energy that you show each and everyday, you are a 'shero' to all the other mothers out there who have had to bury a child.

Be strong, and always be you!

Love and big brotherly hugs xxxx

Christopher

Re: Crossing over/Life on the otherside Show

Just listened to last Saturday's show and loved it! It was a very powerful show..
I thought it would be just as you described.. I have held the hands of several people as they crossed over and each time I know they saw angels before they left..

Even though it can be hard to lose them, I also felt so blessed to be with them as they left this earth..

Thanks for another great show Christopher!
Always sending love.. xoxo

CindyP

----Hi Marcy!! Love you my friend!