Christopher Reburn's Message Board

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please refrain from posting psychic and/or personal questions for Christopher to answer in this message forum. If you'd like to ask Chris a personal question, you may take advantage of "Ask Chris" (www.thepsychicspirit.com/askchris.html) or feel free to sign up for a reading (www.thepsychicspirit.com/readings.html

This community forum is for discussion of anything psychic, new age, metaphysical and spiritual related. This forum allows you to interact with others and meet new friends who share your own interests! 

Please note: Messages are strictly moderated and will be deleted if they are deemed inappropriate for this message board by the censor-sensitive server. This includes solicitating other websites and services unrelated to Christopher. Any messages with website links will be deleted.

We strive to make this Message Forum full of positive energy and encourage participation from everyone!

LISTEN TO CHRISTOPHER'S RADIO SHOW
"CONVERSATIONS WITH CHRISTOPHER"
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
www.thepsychicspirit.com/radioshow.html

Please join Christopher's free emailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Psychic-Spirit

Follow Christopher on Twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/chrisreburn

Become a friend on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn

'Conversations with Christopher' Radio Show
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Meeting your Spirit Guides Show!!

Christopher: This show was just absolutely beautiful...I dont know how else to say it! I love when you talk about our guides! There was so much loving energy there today I was overwhelmed!! I dont think I have seen so many people in the chatroom before! You just have such a way of teaching that is so easy to understand yet so insightful. Thank you so much! I love your idea about doing a spirit guide question and answer show because there were so many questions today and its a subject so very important for all of us! Thank you again and Bless you!! Sending love!!! Marcy

Re: Meeting your Spirit Guides Show!!

Hi Guys

I'm still away and will only be back early feb - can't wait to get back and listern to the archives

hi mums! - I forgot to get Andrea's address so I only sent a postcard to Marcy! hopefully you will get it soon

I hope you all are doing well and we will meet in the chatroom if not FB soon

Sonshine

Aww Hugs "sonshine" !! I will be listening to the archives too.. cant seem to get to all the live ones... Life sure has changed for me..

I hope you are having a great time...

talk to you soon..

P.s Lets catch up soon!!!

Sonshine...I sent you a message in facebook but I wanted to tell you...the last show Christopher did on Spirit guides was so wonderful. I know before you left for your trip we were talking about spirit guides in emails and I believe this show will be most beneficial to you!! It was for me!! Cant wait till you get back and hope you are having a good time!!! Sending a hug!! Marcy

while waiting for my flight - i finally listened to the show and i agree that

1) some shows can benefit from a 2 hour session - its always all over too quickly

2) after listening to 99% of the archives, it does feel like most of the material are repeated and yes maybe in the next show, we should do like a Q&A session

Sonshine..yes I have listened to all of the shows and a lot is repeated but I am so glad it is. Theres so much information to take in...I need the reminders LOL just to remember it all to put it into practice!!!I dont know about you but i cant remember everything all the time..maybe thats an age thing LOL..but Im glad its repeated because it makes it sink in all the more! Sending hugs to you.....oh...got your lovely postcard..thank you!! Love..marcy