Christopher Reburn's Message Board

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please refrain from posting psychic and/or personal questions for Christopher to answer in this message forum. If you'd like to ask Chris a personal question, you may take advantage of "Ask Chris" (www.thepsychicspirit.com/askchris.html) or feel free to sign up for a reading (www.thepsychicspirit.com/readings.html

This community forum is for discussion of anything psychic, new age, metaphysical and spiritual related. This forum allows you to interact with others and meet new friends who share your own interests! 

Please note: Messages are strictly moderated and will be deleted if they are deemed inappropriate for this message board by the censor-sensitive server. This includes solicitating other websites and services unrelated to Christopher. Any messages with website links will be deleted.

We strive to make this Message Forum full of positive energy and encourage participation from everyone!

LISTEN TO CHRISTOPHER'S RADIO SHOW
"CONVERSATIONS WITH CHRISTOPHER"
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
www.thepsychicspirit.com/radioshow.html

Please join Christopher's free emailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Psychic-Spirit

Follow Christopher on Twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/chrisreburn

Become a friend on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn

'Conversations with Christopher' Radio Show
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chritopher invites back Lisa Williams Show

Christopher:
The show was wonderful today! The energy between you and Lisa is so uplifting! So much of what was talked about helped me..but the main thing I wanted to say was: You know when Lisa was talking about the first episode of her new show and the lady had lost her son., The lady was in such despair and hadnt even taken down her Christmas decorations. And Lisa was so happy to help her with the healing part and getting on with her life afterwards. Well that was me until I found you. You know my daughter passed just before Christmas; well she always decorated our tree every year and I couldnt take it down till the end of February because I knew it was the last one Alisa would ever decorate. What I really want to say is..._YOU are the one who helped me with healing by all your teachings. If I hadnt come acrossed your website I dont even know how I would be today. And when Lisa was talking about that...it just resinated within me so much!!! I am so thankful for you I just wanted to share that with you. What you do is so important and helps so many people! I thank our God for you and will continue to do so every day of my life. Thank you so very much!!!
Love and Blessings to you!!
your friend,
marcy

Re: Chritopher invites back Lisa Williams Show

Marcy, your kind words have really uplifted me. I'm so glad that we found each other :)

Lisa is great, and we do enjoy spending time together. We'll be bringing her back again many times in future. Tweet her on Twitter at @lwmedium to let her know how much you loved the show!!

With Love & Blessings,

xx Christopher

I got side tracked while listening one of the past shows with lisa williams and started watching all her shows on youtube

i wonder if anyone ever asked why is her hair always red and yellow?...

It seem so exhausting to be a medium especially with all the emotion attached to it. Hats off to all the lightworkers out there.

But its pure gold to see the tears of joy from all the people who have had the chance to sit down with lisa

Ryan: LOL..She changes her hair a lot!! I like it and think its kinda "Uniquely Lisa"!! But Im a girl so there ya go. I didnt know who Lisa was until Christopher had her on his radio show...and I just fell in love with her energy! I have watched all of her clips on "U-tube", as well as clips from her TV show "Life among the Dead". You can watch all the episodes on "my lifetime.com". I love watching others get readings from her because you can see their pain just lift and the joy and peace come in and fill their faces. Even when its not for you..theres a healing quality about it! At least for me anyway!!
Yeah it has to be very exhausting to do that kind of work. We are blessed to have people like Christopher, and Lisa in our lives! Hugs! marcy

yeah i didnt know who lisa was until i heard her on Chris's radio...

the only other famous mediums that i watched on TV were John Edwards and James van praagh

FYI - did you know that John charges a whooping 750 per session!! I guess that the price you charge when you are famous esp when everyone will one to get a reading with you

kudos to Chris for keeping his prices as they are so that NOT only the rich can have access to him but to anyone else out there that needs his gift too...

I saw James van praagh live...I was 9 months pregnant and passed out from the lights camera action of it all... I had people passing me red licorice to come too..LOL I missed a few minutes of the show..the rest was fun...
DOUBLE kudos to Christopher for being accessible to many.. Makes me listen a little more..wonder why that is?..
How are you doing Ryan?

Andrea :-)
I saw James van praagh live...I was 9 months pregnant and passed out from the lights camera action of it all... I had people passing me red licorice to come too..LOL I missed a few minutes of the show..the rest was fun...
DOUBLE kudos to Christopher for being accessible to many.. Makes me listen a little more..wonder why that is?..
How are you doing Ryan?

OMG!!! lol...did james connect with you?

I think i have pass the worst phase - (i still dread the day i bump into her) i dont think i'll be that gracious.

some days you are OK and some days are not - like last night for example, for whatever reason i was super emotional as i was reminiscing about the past. Even though I've told myself i will not waste another minute or an ounce of energy on it but its HARD work like i said...

thanks for asking!!! BIG HUGS to you

Ryan: I guess thats what happens when they get to be so big that they are celebrities. John Edwards came here to my hometown last summer. It was held at a big convention center. When I looked up the tickets (not for me...my sister and her friend wanted to go) on line; it was $185. Considering the place would be packed with hundreds of people and maybe a handful would get a message..I wouldnt waste my money! My sister wanted me to write to him and ask for a reading, she heard sometimes he will do that for people who are grieving. But I didnt feel the need to do that at all. I got a reading from Christopher already and was satified fully with the answers I got!I wonder if the $750 is for a privete reading? Either way both seem outragious to me. Most people cant afford that, especially if they just had to pay for a funeral service they didnt expect!
I am thankful too that Christopher keeps his prices at a fair amount so us common folk can afford it!
I dont think Lisa Williams charges that much at one of her shows. I looked it up a while back out of curiosity and it was only liike $65. But there again its so packed you wouldnt have munch chance of getting a reading. However I would go see her just because I adore her and her loving energy!
So glad you are doing better!! hugs!! marcy
ps. Sylvia Browne came here last summer too.But I really wouldnt go see her even if it were free! Ill be nice and just say "she isnt my cup of tea!!

HAHAHAH sylvia was my cup of teas for a while..I do thank some of her words for helping me through...she helped me open my mind then I found other teachers I could relate too..

James V.P was pretty inexpensive..It was before he worked on the ghost whisperer... He drove into the studio in kind of a beat up jeepish vehicle WAVING!!!..it made him seem more down to earth...
He Did not connect to me..I did learn though it was not staged..or it did not seem staged..they did move me around alot though I guess the big giant pregnant red shirt was no the right color for some of the shots... It was cool! very small studio..small audience... I dont realy have a desire to watch that stuff anymore when i did it was because I was trying to believe or find my belief....Well I BELIEVE :-)
Ryan atleast your tell yourself not to waste your energy..LOL that has to be better than doing it and not knowing its bad.... does remembering the good stuff make you sad... omg i guess that comes back the the question is it better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all...GEESH good question whoever wrote it....OK rambling now...

yeah remembering the good stuff made it bad too, cause we hardly argued ...

sometimes i wish if she hadnt had treated me so well in the past, this might have been alittle easier

remembering back to the good things only re-enforces the notion of "why would she? How dare she and why why why why....

OOH so might be good not to do that too often..
When I said I could not relate its because all my X's gaev me more bad then good...Now I see why it might be hard for you....
I go to your blog seems like a good place for healing..thank you again for having it!!!
If things seemed good... I guess it would come down to thinking you are not good enough..Now I understand where you are coming from... Well I hope you are learning that you are good enough and she is not up on a thrown,better than you?
If any of my words upset you I am sorry..I would hate to come across wrong... not at all my intention..

My favorite video of Lisa so far...(reading with Joanna) *warning its a tear jerker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK9gSqMhF8Y

this video made me realize so many things.

One: the love/bond between them is undeniable
Two: Perhaps this is how true love is meant to be even after one has passed

"...I wouldnt change a thing, i'll do it all again, the same way, as long as he knows that..."
My heart just goes out to the poor girl

Ryan: I remember that episode well...dont even have to go look it up. That was a tear jerker for sure. I believe that is how love is suppose to be. I really believe the expression "the two become one"! Thats the feeling I got from that episode with Joanna and I think her husbands name was John? I believe if you really do love somebody..you cant bear the thought of hurting them not on purpose anyway. I agree with Andrea...you shouldnt think of yourself as not being good enough. There was something she loved about you if the two of you were together for three years!
Love doesnt go away after someone passes...that is the only thing we really do take with us. Although I have not lost a husband I can tell you from my daughter passing...she still shows me love from the otherside all the time. I would imagine it would be a strong bond between a husband and wife as well...or any other family member that we love. That love bond doesnt break just because they stepped through another door!
It sounds like you are experiencing healing; you just sound more posative. I am still praying for you and will continue to do so! Hugs!! marcy

i just kept crying...its so tiring...

I'm actually thinking this is somewhat unhealthy for me to keep watching videos like that.

The day I will have truly moved on perhaps will be the day that I don't get to post that frequently in this msg board cause i will have been too busy with life - just like how if you were to scroll down, you will see other usernames that no longer post msgs on these boards.

but I will always remember Marcy and Andrea - I know you guys are not that much 'younger' than me heee but I'm gonna call you guys my MUMs

I love you guys and also not forgetting Chris, the reason why we are all here to begin with

Hi Ryan: Now is this where I call you "son"? he he!!!If watching those videos brings you down or makes you more depressed in your situation then you are probably right..not a good idea to keep feeding those feelings! Everyone is different and things affect us in different ways. For me the shows are healing and uplifting. They also motivate me to want to help people more and more as I see how much they are lifted out of their grief and watch their healing begin. But like I said things affect us all differently! theres absolutely nothing wrong with that!
I do hope as you get to where you finally can move on that you still stay in touch with us on the message board and let us know how you are doing...I will still be here trying to help as much as I can from what has so freely been given to me by Christopher, and everyone else I have come into contact with since I embarked on this journey.
Big hugs to you Ryan.....(mum) marcy