Christopher Reburn's Message Board

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please refrain from posting psychic and/or personal questions for Christopher to answer in this message forum. If you'd like to ask Chris a personal question, you may take advantage of "Ask Chris" (www.thepsychicspirit.com/askchris.html) or feel free to sign up for a reading (www.thepsychicspirit.com/readings.html

This community forum is for discussion of anything psychic, new age, metaphysical and spiritual related. This forum allows you to interact with others and meet new friends who share your own interests! 

Please note: Messages are strictly moderated and will be deleted if they are deemed inappropriate for this message board by the censor-sensitive server. This includes solicitating other websites and services unrelated to Christopher. Any messages with website links will be deleted.

We strive to make this Message Forum full of positive energy and encourage participation from everyone!

LISTEN TO CHRISTOPHER'S RADIO SHOW
"CONVERSATIONS WITH CHRISTOPHER"
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
www.thepsychicspirit.com/radioshow.html

Please join Christopher's free emailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Psychic-Spirit

Follow Christopher on Twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/chrisreburn

Become a friend on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn

'Conversations with Christopher' Radio Show
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Spiritual Q&A Show

My Dear Friend Christopher:
I really hope you dont get tired of coming on this board and seeing that its me so often!!But I believe we all need to give praise where praise is due..that is why most of the time I comment.
To begin with; Thank you so much for taking my call and answering my questions..I have been wanting to ask those questions for a while now. When I asked you about my dog "Jazzy" always barking when I call on Arch Angel Micheal sometimes when I get scared.. wasnt expecting the answer I got but I was delighted to get that answer. I'm so new at all of this that certain subjects kinda scare me {I am sure its because of the way I was taught for so long}. But I want to overcome my fears so I keep listening and watching things that do kinda scare me to learn...and usually thats when I get a little scared. But you really put my mind at ease. Thank you.
And the question I asked about people who pass but dont go to the white light right away...if that light is always around for them or if we have to manifest it...is something I have always been curious about. Thank you again.
But there were two questions that other people in the chat and on the phone asked that helped me a lot also. One was about the lady wondering if her dog was around or if it was a mouse she thought she saw. Amazingly enough--That very same thing happened to me last night. My daughter who passed {Alisa} had a dog named Sheba, who passed years ago. And last night I thought I heard a dog run through my kitchen while I was sitting right there at the diningroom table. My other two dogs were in the bedroom asleep. I even thought I saw it out of the corner of my eye. Well, The only person Sheba ever warmed up to besides me was Alisa...they were inseperable....so when that question and answer came up it blew me away..cuz I now know it was Sheba and Alisa was with her!! Thank you!!!!
The other thing that was meant for me also was when you asked the person who missed their loved one if they ever see water in unusual places. I never thought anything about water but, once again; yesterday afternoon I was in a bedroom talking to Alisa telling her how much I love her and I got up to go out of the room and the mirror {which is up off the floor by a good four feet} had water drops all over it! I looked at it and it looked like tears and I thought right away it was Alisa. I hadnt sprayed anything in there and no-one else was here all day except me. So these water drops just appeared out of no-where!!! But I didnt realize that water was a sign loved ones use..so I was baffled by it until this show!!! Thank you again!!
I was really looking foreward to the show on crystals because I have two but dont really know how to use them...but I am so glad the show got changed because the things I learned I needed to know and I am sure many other people feel the same way.
SORRY this is so long...I know you are busy!! But the last thing i want to say is: I was so nervous to call in. I have never liked to be the one in front of the class [so to speak]..But am so glad I did. You and your wonderful spirit and your soothing voice put me at ease right away!!! And I feel like we have been friends for years even though its only been months. Thank you so much Christopher for everything you do to help everybody!! You are such a BLESSING!!! much love to you.....Marcy

ps. And Cindy Girl: I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!

Re: Spiritual Q&A Show

Was so great hearing your voice, Marcy :) Was glad that you were able to call in and share in this event. I never get tired of seeing your posts and messages here!

Sending you lots of Love & Blessings,

Christopher