Christopher Reburn's Message Board

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please refrain from posting psychic and/or personal questions for Christopher to answer in this message forum. If you'd like to ask Chris a personal question, you may take advantage of "Ask Chris" (www.thepsychicspirit.com/askchris.html) or feel free to sign up for a reading (www.thepsychicspirit.com/readings.html

This community forum is for discussion of anything psychic, new age, metaphysical and spiritual related. This forum allows you to interact with others and meet new friends who share your own interests! 

Please note: Messages are strictly moderated and will be deleted if they are deemed inappropriate for this message board by the censor-sensitive server. This includes solicitating other websites and services unrelated to Christopher. Any messages with website links will be deleted.

We strive to make this Message Forum full of positive energy and encourage participation from everyone!

LISTEN TO CHRISTOPHER'S RADIO SHOW
"CONVERSATIONS WITH CHRISTOPHER"
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
www.thepsychicspirit.com/radioshow.html

Please join Christopher's free emailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Psychic-Spirit

Follow Christopher on Twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/chrisreburn

Become a friend on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn

'Conversations with Christopher' Radio Show
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thank YOU/going through Archives

JUST when I have a question that I feel I need answered I hear the answer in a past show..I have a lot of catching up to do.... Thank You for speaking directly at me (lol I am kidding)

Re: Thank YOU/going through Archives

Thanks so much for listening to the show! So glad it's helping you on your continued spiritual journey with the guidance and direction you need.

Love & Light,

Christopher

I thought I was finding answers..I was wrong..Answers are finding me......In abundance....

Andrea:...Oh boy can I relate to what you said about answers finding you! Arent the archives great? When I first came across Christophers website...he was on a retreat and all I had was the archives...but one after another..they were all helping me to understand so much about our spiritual journey, angels, our spirit guides, the afterlife...you name it. I honestly can tell you these shows and Christophers teaching lifted me and gave me hope from such a deep, sad dispair!!I would not be in the place I am today without this!!!. I dont know if you have been able to listen to a live show yet but its great to be able to go into the chatroom and you can ask a question and chat with others. I dont do much chatting cuz I like to pay attention to the show..but its wonderful if you have a question to type it in right then. There is always something in every show that hits home and helps!!!
Much love to you my friend!! marcy

Marcy its so funny that i came across the show while Christopher was on a break too...it may have actually helped me catch up and now I look forward to a live show..I HOPE I CAN BE AVAILABLE!!! my little ones keep me on the go.. :-)

Andrea...oh that is funny!! When I came across his websight and shows I had lots of time on my hands...due to a work injury. I still havent gone back to work but anyway...I got so hooked on his shows I would watch 5 or 6 a day. At first I picked out ones that the titles were something I desired to know about because I had just lost my daughter..but then I went back and listened to all of them. I have listened to every show he has done now. Sometimes I still go back and listen.
I hope you will be able to listen to the live show. His next one is Nov.6th. Did you get a blog talk account its free..then you can go into the chatroom and type in any questions about the topic he is talking on. It would be great to see you there. I dont chat much cuz I cant type and listen without missing stuff but I like seeing other peoples remarks and questions. That show is on Embracing your true destiny. It sounds awesome. He is gonna talk about our gifts and passion in life andgive examples and exercises on how to connect to our true selves. Its on at 1:00 on the west coast. But if you cant catch it live...thank goodness for the wonderful archives!!
Sending love.......................Marcy

I got impatient and start listening to shows that only interest me rather than going down the list

50 shows so far and counting....

I wonder how long did it take marcy to go through them all...?

Ryan:
It took me seven months to listen to all the shows..but some of them I listened to more than once. When I first started listening..like you; I picked out topics that I thought would interest me and related to me. Then I was getting so lost at what I listened to and didnt listen to that I started from the very beginning and went down the line to the present time.
Hugs! marcy

this past 2 weeks it has been like attending an intensive course of spirituality through the podcast.

I'm happy to say this i think Chris is my "Guru"

Ryan: I feel the same way!! Christopher teaches like no other person I have ever seen. We are so blessed to have been lead to his website!!!
marcy

i actually found Chris by chance! i was actually looking for another lightworker by the name Chris

Ryan:
I honestly dont know or remember how I came upon Christophe..I think somehow i was just led to his site when I was searching for answers. But looking back to that time..I had just lost my daughter and everything was a fog. I was so upset and distraught. I was so emotional that a lot of it is a blur to me now. I just know somehow I ended up finding him and it changed my life and for once I had hope! From the minute I listened to the first show he did...I began to have this amazing hope and began being lifted out of the deep dark dipair I was in., and things began to change for me.
Ill never be able to thank Christopher enough for what his teachings did for me! Its just truly amazing to me!
Hugs! marcy

i think i heard you on the radio marcy? not sure if it was you but it was in regards to past life? and you were a nurse in italy!!! lol....

somehow the word nurse always strike up kinky thoughts in my brain lol

Ryan:
LOL I dont think that was me. I did call in to a show once but he didnt tell me about my past lives. Maybe it was in the same show but for someone else. I called in during the last question and answer show he did. What I asked him was about fear sometimes at night and my dog will bark like someones in the room and I wondered if my dog senced angels. What Christopher told me was that what i was feeling was my daughters energy around me and i wasnt used to it yet.
I also asked him if when a person passes over but doesnt go into the light...like a ghost that stuck here if that white light is always there for them or if we have to manifest it for them. He told me that the angels are always going out on missions to gather these souls.
Hugs!! Marcy

PS since Alisa (my daughter) passed...I ge orbs in my house everyday. would you like to see some. I can send them to your email?

OK!!

awwww...big hugs

i remember in one of the videos with lisa williams, she explained how one person died when the horse got spooked by the spirit that was there to collect him. And since the spirit was already there, it was gonna be that or another

Ryan: yeah I remember that episode! I really do believe that. When its our time to go it will happen one way or another. hugs! marcy