Christopher Reburn's Message Board

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please refrain from posting psychic and/or personal questions for Christopher to answer in this message forum. If you'd like to ask Chris a personal question, you may take advantage of "Ask Chris" (www.thepsychicspirit.com/askchris.html) or feel free to sign up for a reading (www.thepsychicspirit.com/readings.html

This community forum is for discussion of anything psychic, new age, metaphysical and spiritual related. This forum allows you to interact with others and meet new friends who share your own interests! 

Please note: Messages are strictly moderated and will be deleted if they are deemed inappropriate for this message board by the censor-sensitive server. This includes solicitating other websites and services unrelated to Christopher. Any messages with website links will be deleted.

We strive to make this Message Forum full of positive energy and encourage participation from everyone!

LISTEN TO CHRISTOPHER'S RADIO SHOW
"CONVERSATIONS WITH CHRISTOPHER"
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
www.thepsychicspirit.com/radioshow.html

Please join Christopher's free emailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Psychic-Spirit

Follow Christopher on Twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/chrisreburn

Become a friend on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn

'Conversations with Christopher' Radio Show
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
slightly overwhelmed

I might be receiving too much love and signs ..not enough time to figure it out.. slightly discouraged tonight.. still happy .. still in a good place...just a little perplexed and overwhelmed..

Re: slightly overwhelmed

Andrea: Do not get too discouraged....its a journey that needs to be worked out!! If our angels and guides handed us everything right away on a silver platter...what would be the point of trusting and learning? Besides..its such a blessing to be able to get the love and the signs...there are so many people who dont get any signs !!! I have to thank God every single day for giving me signs; and for loving me enough to send me so much help. He could have just left me there months ago in my sad state...but He didnt! I have a really hard time with thinking that I deserve that much Love. But I guess God thinks i do..and so do you!!
I love you my friend!
Marcy
ps. I was excited to win today; Im so grateful you and other friends nominated me...Im forever grateful for all that Christopher has done for me...but the most wonderful experience of it all was knowing and feeling the love everyone was pouring out to me. I am so very blessed!!!

THank You Marcy.. I am willing to receive and soo willing to learn.. I think for a minute I thought I had some control of my goals..Yesterday I learned about angels and how much I receive from them.. I guess going back to think about all the signs is just too much for a 24 hour time frame...Marcy I think I need validation..there isnt anyone to give that to me..it has to be me.. Overwhelmed..sleep should help me refocus..
hearing you get the call from Christopher made my heart so incredibly happy! lots of stuff aligned perfectly to have us all there... Hugs to Angie and Ryan!! they worked their butts off to get there..
You deserve the love you were getting!! sigh..what a great show! I am glad we are archived together forever
:-) could not have planned that better ...

marcy....before i go to sleep...listening to angels among us..alabama..go figure...
this is what was in my reading....Of course I was not listening because i did not believe angels are real..sigh.

"I would light a candle as a spiritual offering of thanks to your Guides and that will also help you with Angel communication as well, as you've got four very protective Archangels around you as well"

do people have different angels..does the type help me know what they are here for...what are they protecting me from.. I am pretty much overwhelmed..overloaded with emotion..not something I have ever felt.. Even worse for me...the one person on this planet that has openly shared her love of angels with me outside my new online friends..is my fathers childhood sweetheart..I havent been able to speak to her since right before my father passed..She built a special area for the statue of Micheal.. I thought it was like a cross..a reminder of spirituality..Not real..ok ok I need to sleep.. OVERWHELMED IS SOCAL

Speaking of Angels - I like the following...

Sarah Mclachlan - Angel

""
In the arms of an angel
Fly away from here
From this dark cold hotel room
And the endlessness that you fear
You are pulled from the wreckage
Of your silent reverie
You’re in the arms of the angel
May you find some comfort there
""

crying instantly lol...Ryan!!!.

ill be back. geesh :-)

Ok I guess if I was open enough to share my feelings of Overwhelm I guess I should follow up...
Last night Marcy basically told me to sleep and ask for answers to my feelings...
I decided to keep my Ipod in my ear all night..Music did my thinking for me.so that I could stop for a few...I woke up in the morning and felt a little bummed that I did not have a dream..I count on them now.. instead in my half awake half asleep state..I got my answer...well I am waiting for part 2 but I think I am on the right path..
Yesterday I was overwhelmed with JOY because I found out where my feathers have been coming from..Prior to asking the question on the message board I thought maybe my guide was sending them...I was an angel DISBELIEVER which is why I did not see the obvious connection between the feathers and my angels...
I decided to blog my experiances..Not for others to read so much ..just for me to indulge myself in my own angel stories.... I looked forward to going back and reading my journals and remembering those Angel moments..I had it under control and I was excited..
Then I was talking with Marcy and she mentioned NUMBERS being from ANGELS!!! I have received smiliar numbers on the clock and I always thought that was neat...Then somehow she led me to ask about a number SITUATION I came across recently...A HUGE coincidence with numbers..I was pretty excited to know it may not have been a coincidence.. Marcy am I crazy or are my numbers pretty beautiful now?.. :-)You dont have to answer that.. :-)
Then Marcy was trying to help me get a grip on my NUMBER signs..she said ask for a sign with music..well a few events brought me to think about a song that when I was 15 years old I would always skip past on my favorite cd...It made me sad for my father..I couldnt enjoy it...although beautiful It hurt me and that was not good...My father was healthy at the time..I always felt like I was going to lose my dad..which helped me tell him "I LOVE YOU" alot.. I told marcy I must dread the song for a reason so I listened to it...WELL in one verse alone it described my fathers death almost to a T!!!! It was my biggest fear and my biggest fear happened the way i knew it would...
This realization made me stop breathing for a second..I instantly felt neck pain..I was over come by emotion..I could not separate what emotions were coming over me...
Today with some deep breaths and silent moments I realized..I always knew he was going to pass early..that is not a surprise..I lived with that fear forever..I was listening to that specific band and most likely I was already being prepared for his passing..That song hit me because its what I KNEW...IF I was listening to SARAH MCGLAUGHLIN(like music) It may have been more comforting..But It wasnt.. Too much for me at the time... I was listening to POISON..so I get what I get with that...SOOO RYAN when you posted those lyrics ...I immediately broke down in tears..Music is powerful...I find songs to lift me up...no need to listen to that song again..it does not lift me up..It did warn me of what was to come..I do know I could not have changed the outcome...I had no control....I loved him....

After years of being homeless my father was persistent to be near his childhood friends in a town outside Palm Springs..He died without friends or family around on Christmas...
LYRICS-SOMETHING TO BELIEVE IN...POSION

"My best friend died a lonely man
In some Palm Springs hotel room
I got the call last Christmas Eve
And they told me the news

I tried all night not to break down and cry
As the tears rolled down my face
I felt so cold and empty
Like a lost soul out of place

And the mirror, mirror on the wall
Sees my smile it fades again

Sometimes I wish to God I didn't know now
The things I didn't know then
Road you gotta take me home

I drive by the homeless sleeping on a cold dark street
Like bodies in an open grave
Underneath the broken old neon sign
That used to read JESUS SAVES

A mile away live the rich folks
And I see how they're living it up
While the poor they eat from hand to mouth
The rich drinkin' from a golden cup

And it just makes me wonder
Why so many lose, and so few win

You take the high road
And I'll take the low road

Yes Sometimes I wish I didn't know now
The things I didn't know then"

To be overwhelmed by the mystery of our existence is the taste of spirit . DEEPAK is GOOD!!!

i find alot of pema chodron and deepak's stuff are like too deep for me...

alot of the time i go "HUH?" and i either have to re-listen or just give up lol

Ryan I agree I can only get about 20% of their stuff lol hugs marcy