Christopher Reburn's Message Board

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please refrain from posting psychic and/or personal questions for Christopher to answer in this message forum. If you'd like to ask Chris a personal question, you may take advantage of "Ask Chris" (www.thepsychicspirit.com/askchris.html) or feel free to sign up for a reading (www.thepsychicspirit.com/readings.html

This community forum is for discussion of anything psychic, new age, metaphysical and spiritual related. This forum allows you to interact with others and meet new friends who share your own interests! 

Please note: Messages are strictly moderated and will be deleted if they are deemed inappropriate for this message board by the censor-sensitive server. This includes solicitating other websites and services unrelated to Christopher. Any messages with website links will be deleted.

We strive to make this Message Forum full of positive energy and encourage participation from everyone!

LISTEN TO CHRISTOPHER'S RADIO SHOW
"CONVERSATIONS WITH CHRISTOPHER"
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
www.thepsychicspirit.com/radioshow.html

Please join Christopher's free emailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Psychic-Spirit

Follow Christopher on Twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/chrisreburn

Become a friend on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn

'Conversations with Christopher' Radio Show
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
RYAN

I do not know what you had to do to be there...got up early? stayed up Late?? rolled out of bed?? whatever it was THANK YOU FOR SHARING IN THAT AMAZING HOUR WITH US!!! Thank You Christopher and your precious family...THANK YOU!! :-)
You know what was so cute about Christophers Grandmother she hesitated then with a burst of power she spoke with such beauty and grace...Sweet sweet sweet!

Grandmothers ARE GRAND!!

Re: RYAN

Haaaa....

I was working shift work last night (12-8am) ouch! and just so happens Chris's show starts at 8am so I drove like a mad man from work to home so I can catch the last few moments. I joined the wrong chatroom initially haaa, I clicked on the chatroom from the reburn.org page rather than the one from Blogtalk. I was the only one in that Chatroom ahahahaha

And it was very well worth it to hear both Yourself and Marcy on the radio.

When I got up to see a Thread by my Name I immediately thought Oh NO! What did I do now...lol

Btw when Chris's Grandma was on the radio, it reminded me so much of my own Grandpa who has diabetes and thus affected his ability to 'hear'. Anyone who wishes to communicate to him has to kinda scream on top of their lungs and more than often the reply you will get is ..."huh?" "you have to speak up"....

I miss him...

LOL I had to name the thread "Ryan"!! I knew you had to have done some work to hear the show... I am soo glad you did... I had NOOOOOO intentions on calling in at first the reason i did is because Christopher talked about what an honor it is to pass away on christmas..My father did..so I called....I wanted to bail out when I heard Marcy speak..I was crying my eyes out!!!!
I picture you leaping tall buildings and falling into the wrong chatrooms to get there LOL.. I am glad you were there to hear Marcy get her gift...MUM deserved it!!
I miss yelling @ my grandpa to hear me too....Arent Grandparents great.. :-)

I gotta say the show goes very quickly hearing it LIVE - its was all over before I barely started listening.

I didn't know this was gonna be the last show for the year, it gonna be such a looonng wait

what have you guys got planned for the upcoming festive season?

It does go soo quick!! think we could talk him into a daily show ?:-)
My month consist of kid stuff..Nutcracker performance..my mom coming to visit and trying to keep my family busy during their break..

what are your Plans Ryan? other than THE LONG WAIT!!! :-)

LOL if you could see my face when your name popped op on chat..LOL I almost yelled out loud "RYAAAAAANNNN!!!"

Ryan Im so glad you caught a live show!!! When I got on the phone with christopher my sound went off on my computor so I couldnt hear anything but I looked at chat and saw you were in there!! I was so happy you were there. It was like the whole family was together!! I didnt even know Andrea called in till after the show cuz I couldnt hear it..so I went back and listened to the archives. What a powerful show it was! I really didnt expect to be telling my story at all..but Im glad it happened that way. Maybe it will help somebody else with loss sometime? Thats the whole reason Im here anyway!!
Sending love Sonshine!!
marcy

Andrea :-)
It does go soo quick!! think we could talk him into a daily show ?:-)
My month consist of kid stuff..Nutcracker performance..my mom coming to visit and trying to keep my family busy during their break..

what are your Plans Ryan? other than THE LONG WAIT!!! :-)

LOL if you could see my face when your name popped op on chat..LOL I almost yelled out loud "RYAAAAAANNNN!!!"

haaaaa - i was really excited to be able to hop onto the chat room for the first time when the show was live - I just want to experience it for myself. And what are the chances, my very show and both you ladies made it to AIR!...

I'm not sure what is installed for me this holiday, I'm just hoping to get by this week which will define where and what I'll be doing next year. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed

I love kids! I just don't like it when they cry and poop in the diaper lol

sounds to me you have got your hands full! Its such a blessing to have such good friends and family around during this time of the year.

this is the first holiday season that I actually understand why it can be the hardest time of the year...my goal is to put in front of me beautiful things, beautiful family and friends....I hope My emotions will follow..
Do you have lots of family near you?

lol my kids are out of THAT stage lol

Andrea :-)
this is the first holiday season that I actually understand why it can be the hardest time of the year...my goal is to put in front of me beautiful things, beautiful family and friends....I hope My emotions will follow..
Do you have lots of family near you?

Since the incident I have moved back home to be with my dad - I've been away from home for awhile and the fact that my dad is not getting any younger, having me around home to help out is a plus...

We used to have a HUGE christmas tree right outside our home but many years ago i decided to chop it down to allow more light into the home

Your plan to surround yourself with beautiful things sounds great. If you see positive, you will think positive.

May this festive season bring you not only Joy but lotsa turkey too...lol

Aww I bet your dad loves you being around..your in Australia right..christmas trees?? that place just gets more magical by the day!!! marcy is surrounded by trees..I have tumble weeds... man I need to move!
Will you and your dad decorate and do the Christmas tradition stuff?

we don't really celebrate christmas christmas but we will probably head out to grab a nice dinner together with my other 2 sisters

sounds EVEN better!!! :-)

I am not good at the Christmas Christmas thing either..I am good at eating with family :-) in abundance!