Christopher Reburn's Message Board

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please refrain from posting psychic and/or personal questions for Christopher to answer in this message forum. If you'd like to ask Chris a personal question, you may take advantage of "Ask Chris" (www.thepsychicspirit.com/askchris.html) or feel free to sign up for a reading (www.thepsychicspirit.com/readings.html

This community forum is for discussion of anything psychic, new age, metaphysical and spiritual related. This forum allows you to interact with others and meet new friends who share your own interests! 

Please note: Messages are strictly moderated and will be deleted if they are deemed inappropriate for this message board by the censor-sensitive server. This includes solicitating other websites and services unrelated to Christopher. Any messages with website links will be deleted.

We strive to make this Message Forum full of positive energy and encourage participation from everyone!

LISTEN TO CHRISTOPHER'S RADIO SHOW
"CONVERSATIONS WITH CHRISTOPHER"
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
www.thepsychicspirit.com/radioshow.html

Please join Christopher's free emailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Psychic-Spirit

Follow Christopher on Twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/chrisreburn

Become a friend on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn

'Conversations with Christopher' Radio Show
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Single Awareness Day - Vday show

I'm a sucker when it comes to romance

anyway here are my thoughts on the show...

1) the word "soulmate" - previous shows in the archive I believe Chris has used the word "life Partner" and he define soulmate as something on the other side that is the exact replica of us... i always find that confusing as to why he wanted to start a new terminology lol but anyway i think reverting back to soulmate is a better word especially for new listeners

2) I've recently started reading up/watching(the secret) and researching on LAWS OF ATTRACTION which kinda states that you should always focus on WHAT you want and that sends out the energy to the universal. its like creating reality with your thoughts but obviously realistic thoughts.

so is it still fair to say - love finds you when you are least unexpected - shouldnt single people 'focus' on what they want? I believe that everything will happen in God's time but is it totally fair to say that "when you are not looking for love thats how you find it"? cause according to the laws of attraction we should also focus on what we want to accomplish??...thoughts?

3) I agree that when a soulmate dies a part of you dies too...but i also agree with what WD allan who said!.. that "Pain is mandatory but Suffering is Optional"
Now thats One guest i'm dying to see return!

Re: Single Awareness Day - Vday show

Hi Sonshine: From what I have seen different people believe different things on the subject of what our "soulmate' is. I used to believe our soulmate was the person we charted to be with before we came here to earth. So I believed it was my husband Randy. I couoldnt think of it being anyone else because we are so perfect together. Although I dont know a whole lot about this subject....I am learning from lots of different people that our life partner isnt actually our soulmate but that our soulmate is actually the counterpart to us that is on the otherside with God. Its a very deep subject and many people have many different opinions on it. It goes so much deeper than what I can talk about because my understanding of it is limited. And I say that because I just ran across an explanation of it that I cant even grasp yet let alone explain...so im just not worrying about it right now.
I guess in the grand scheme of things it doesnt matter what we call it does it? Life-partner or soulmate? Many people with many opinions...what really matters is what you believe for yourself. None of us will ever agree on everything and thats ok..we can still respect each others beliefs.
As far as the law of attraction..I truly believe that what you send out into the universe is what will come back to you. But I also believe not everyone charts a life partner...that doesnt mean they cant have relationships...but some just dont chart for a real life partner. I know not everything is charted, but the main things we come here to learn are and i believe a partner is. I believe everything we charted before we came here was to advance our souls and learn from....and some people chose to experience life with out a partner.
For me when I went after love I had to go out and search for it and then not give up on it cuz my guy just wasnt ready for a commitment...it took 4 years until he was ready. And now we have been together for 33 years. He was worth the wait. :-) If you really want someone to share your life with..you should just put it out there but get on with life also.....dont expect it to just come knocking on your door if you arent out meeting people!
Love youo Sonshine..and love your questions..they make me have to think! LOL