Nicholas Scrolls Forum

Welcome to the Nicholas Scrolls Forum. We hope this forum to become a lively Gospel Believer's forum where you can discuss Biblical issues. Please keep the standard in which Jesus could participate.

Nicholas Scrolls Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Trivandrum Lodge [2012.Malayalam.DvDRip.x264.AAC.ESub -1CD - Rockers]
Trivandrum Lodge [2012.Malayalam.DvDRip.x264.AAC.ESub -1CD - Rockers] > http://is.gd/yQh5kw Trivandrum Lodge [2012.Malayalam.DvDRip.x264.AAC.ESub -1CD - Rockers], [HorribleSubs] Saint Seiya The Lost Canvas - 18 [...
Views: 1201   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2016 2:56pm
by javarwellb
Ray Mears Outdoor Survival Book (pdf)
Ray Mears Outdoor Survival Book (pdf) > http://urlin.us/0flju Ray Mears Outdoor Survival Book (pdf) 97ffa81d91 v09 s01e09 720p part3 rarawe-pthc-videosmarvel avengers movie free download in telugu for 3g...
Views: 267   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 15, 2014 11:56pm
by lateagior
Anak Kecil Ngentot Cewek Dewasa | Checked
Anak Kecil Ngentot Cewek Dewasa | Checked > http://tinyurl.com/pazq2be 972c82176d wintvcd 4 6b fra exe.rar  Tsubasa Amami Beautiful Face Very Perverted Private Teacher  Biffy Clyro Blackened Sky...
Views: 409   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 13, 2014 6:44pm
by nicolyevet
j
john
blind faith
http://com4.runboard.com/bcoventryalternativeforums.f6
Views: 493   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 4, 2008 2:35am
by john
To Nicholas regarding his refutation of HIS ACHIEVEMENT ARE WE
“Bunk” is an opinion. The readers will decide which theology is “bunk.” People are having their lives transformed in a positive way by reading HIS ACHIEVEMENT ARE WE by James Coram. This definitely will not happen to anyone who tries to...
Views: 495   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 20, 2007 7:27pm
by rodgertutt@sympa...
To any surfer of this forum
We humans do share one thing in common with robots and that is causality. Everything we do, and every choice we make is the product of a cause. It is absolutely impossible to choose what we do not prefer. The fact that we choose it demonstrates that we prefer it, eve...
Views: 569   Replies: 7
Last Post: Dec 20, 2007 4:59pm
by rodgertutt@sympa...
Why are you and I "having faith" in Jesus for our salvation?
Some Christians think that the gaining of their salvation is, in part, a human achievement. Other Christians think that the maintaining of their salvation is, in part, a human achievement. Yet other Christians think that both the gaining and the maintaining of their...
Views: 514   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 20, 2007 4:46pm
by rodgertutt@sympa...
the strongest influence will prevail, every time, WITHOUT EXCEPTION
When it comes to what we believe, the strongest sets of influence always dictate what all of us choose every time without exception. It is impossible to choose what we do not prefer. The actual choosing of it proves that we prefer it, even though we may be attracted...
Views: 514   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 20, 2007 3:57pm
by rodgertutt@sympa...
MY PRAYER FOR ALL OF YOU WHO COME SEARCHING...
MY PRAYER FOR YOU! My prayer for all who participate with us at Cephas Ministry is that you will join me in this quest to take a stand against all that man has done to water down and make void the immeasurable grace of GOD. Remember that you have but a very short...
Views: 282   Replies: 10
Last Post: Nov 27, 2007 8:26am
by TICAN DANIELA
Like I said before - Here's what's going to happen now
Based on my experience of posting on many hundreds of forums, here's what's going to happen now. The people who want to keep believing that the Bible proves that everyone deserves to suffer forever in hell just because they were born into this world, or because th...
Views: 649   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 26, 2007 11:57am
by rodgertutt@sympa...
my testimony
Because my testimony is helping so many people, I am posting it here so it will stay on your front page for awhile if that's ok with you. The many entries in my guest book that is accessible towards the bottom of the front page on my site, and the many positive email...
Views: 601   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 22, 2007 5:58am
by rodgertutt@sympa...
for Bible believers who cannot love an endless-hell god
BIBLICAL CHRISTIAN UNIVERSALIST RESOURSES Copy and paste the following url into the address bar http://www.christian-universalism.com/links.html
Views: 568   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 22, 2007 5:35am
by rodgertutt@sympa...
what I wish I had known during my youth
My name is Rodger Tutt. I am 68 years old. I could have avoided a horrific twelve year nervous breakdown had I known as a youth about the following information concerning what a correctly (literally, not interpretively) translated Bible teaches You can access my w...
Views: 601   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 22, 2007 5:31am
by rodgertutt@sympa...
HIS ACHIEVEMENT ARE WE by James Coram
The introduction at the beginning of each chapter is not the chapter itself. You must click on the highlighted title of each chapter to bring up the entire chapter to read it. Each chapter is quite long and comprehensive. The “danger” in preaching the...
Views: 653   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 22, 2007 5:23am
by rodgertutt@sympa...
Why I believe the Bible teaches universal salvation.
WHY I BELIEVE THE BIBLE TEACHES UNIVERSAL SALVATION The people who want to keep believing that the Bible proves that everyone deserves to suffer forever in hell just because they were born into this world, or because they don’t make the “right” c...
Views: 575   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 19, 2007 3:15pm
by rodgertutt@sympa...
Lost contact with you
I had to reformat my computor so have not fixed up my main email address yet, so I have now lost contact with you. I have given up being a Christian. I will never make it. I just wanted to thank you for all your past support.....Berris
Views: 564   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 2, 2007 3:26pm
by Nicholas A. Stiv...
A Beautiful Parable...
A Beautiful Parable… After pleading my case and new understanding of the proper order of resurrection within my ministry group and various fellowships, the Lord my God spoke to me this wonderful parable regarding differences... He said, "The blossom rem...
Views: 659   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 2, 2007 3:21pm
by Renee Stivers
s
Sasa
IMPORTANT END TIMES INFORMATION
The hourglass is nearly empty. The culmination of End Times is upon us and the Great Tribulation is just around the corner. There are a total of TWO things that you need in order to obtain Eternal Life and Man-Made Religion is not one of them. (1) A Good Heart Condi...
Views: 520   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 1, 2007 2:43pm
by Nicholas A. Stiv...
WISDOM
My dearly beloved of the Father which is in heaven: Peace be unto you! Given the current distress and perplexity which the world is experiencing, inspirationally caused by the forces that be through man and nature, it is important that certain mysteries are b...
Views: 362   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 18, 2006 12:35pm
by Nicolas Helez
MY TESTIMONY
MY TESTIMONY The idea that God lets any creature suffer endlessly has caused me more suffering than all other problems of my life combined. By the time I had reached the mission field I had hoped to have found a satisfactory answer that would justify God allowing th...
Views: 354   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 23, 2006 8:40am
by Rodger Tutt
US 'could be going bankrupt'
US 'could be going bankrupt' By Edmund Conway, Economics Editor The United States is heading for bankruptcy, according to an extraordinary paper published by one of the key members of the country's central bank. A ballooning budget deficit and a pensions and...
Views: 352   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 17, 2006 1:57pm
by Nicholas A. Stiv...
The Sinners Prayer
From: wcwindom56@charter.net Sent: Jul 16, 2006 4:23 PM To: svshalom@earthlink.com Subject: sinners prayer For years I too have preached the apostacy of this age. I have just done a very short skip thru your website. (not much yet due to time) However, I ha...
Views: 401   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 17, 2006 1:49pm
by Nicholas A. Stiv...
Nicholas Scrolls Volume 3 - No 7 - July 2006
From: Judy A Biddle Sent: Jul 17, 2006 1:11 PM To: svshalom@earthlink.net Subject: Re: Nicholas Scrolls Volume 3 - No 7 - July 2006 Brother Nicllas, I just read this scroll from start to finish, and I must say I agree with you 100%. May God bless you...
Views: 345   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 17, 2006 1:43pm
by Nicholas A. Stiv...
A Call for intensified prayers
From: james elder Sent: Jul 15, 2006 9:53 AM Nicholas svshalom@earthlink.net, R421@earthlink.net Subject: A Call for intensified prayers Dear brother and sisters: This is a message from David. As you can see from the email he is intent on continuing with...
Views: 364   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 17, 2006 1:38pm
by Nicholas A. Stiv...
A New Word
From: james elder Subject: He comes quickly, but before that another will appear. Stay in the light. Date: Jun 27, 2006 7:23 PM A new word. It is time to repent and to pray. I have felt an overwhelming sense of humility and anguish that I am a detestable...
Views: 394   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 17, 2006 1:34pm
by Nicholas A. Stiv...
j
Joe
BitTorrent Multi-Search engine?
Anyone here use Torrents? I found this multi-search engine for Torrents. I thought you guys might be interested? Click Here: TorrentPond.com URL: http://www.torrentpond.com/
Views: 339   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2006 2:37pm
by Joe
Charles Finney on Revival
Charles Finney ministered in true revival in upstate New York in the 1800's . This is the revival we need in this the last hour. God bless you as you serve Him Your brother Raymond, a small servant of the Great God of heaven "Revival removes reproach...
Views: 406   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 11, 2006 10:34am
by Raymond Nicholso...
On New Age spirituality influencing Christianity?
Dear Saints , a word of caution on New Age spirituality influencing Christian leadership. I'm curious and open to hear what you think about these things Elder Raymond -Open Door Fellowship http://www.worldviewweekend.com/secure/cwnetwork/article.php?&Arti...
Views: 482   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 4, 2006 12:31pm
by Nicholas A. Stiv...
Could you explain 1Corinthians. 11:1-16
I have always wondered about these verses as I have never heard any one preach on these. Reading them they seam straight forward enough, except verse 10 - For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels. But saying this no-one seams t...
Views: 434   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 4, 2006 12:11pm
by Nicholas A. Stiv...
Thank you for your Prayers
I just wanted to say thankyou to all who have been praying for me. God is braking the stronghold that sin had on my life. If my heart doesn't condemn me then I can come close to God. I still know that there is more of self in my walk with my God then Jesus, but I gu...
Views: 453   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 30, 2006 5:25pm
by Berris Finch
God doesn't **** us for our vices...
Amanda Oldick wrote: I stubmled onto your site by accident today. I didn't have time to read anything in depth, but was quite horrified by what I did. I consider myself a well rounded individual. I hold a good, steady job and am saving to complete my educa...
Views: 394   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 27, 2006 12:58pm
by Nicholas A. Stiv...
Urgent Prayer Request from Reykjavik Iceland
From: Jóhann Helgason To: svshalom@earthlink.net Subject: Very Urgent Prayer Request Date: Mar 24, 2006 5:34 PM Dear Brother in Christ, My doctor did call me today and she told me the results from her research that I was in bad condition. I g...
Views: 412   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 27, 2006 12:34pm
by Nicholas A. Stiv...
"Interesting DNA on mis-Mormonisms" Part I
From: Frank Fields Subject: "Interesting DNA on mis-Mormonisms." "Atheist" Blogger on Jewish website "Yo yenta" supports prophecies revealed in the Christian book "The Golden Fleece Found!": by Basil Hill. Thursday, February 16, 2006 Bedrock of a Faith is Jolted...
Views: 411   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 27, 2006 11:09am
by Frank Fields
Backslidden
From: Berris Finch To: svshalom@earthlink.net Subject: Backslidden Date: Mar 8, 2006 5:34 PM Dear Mr Stivers, Can a person who once walked with God and has backslidden find repentance from God to walk with Him again. Based on Hebrews 6:4-6 it s...
Views: 511   Replies: 9
Last Post: Mar 23, 2006 8:40am
by Nicholas A. Stiv...
Did u know...? Earthlink & Scientology...
From: godkid02@aol.com To: svshalom@earthlink.net, Subject: Did u know...? Date: Mar 10, 2006 6:26 PM Thank you for your wonderful discerning ministry. But didn't you know the Earthlink is related to Scientology?
Views: 354   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 13, 2006 12:27pm
by Child of God
From the Author: "Signs of the End"
From: Dan & Angi Matson Sent: Mar 7, 2006 7:57 PM To: Nicholas A Stivers Subject: Signs of the End... Dear Nicholas, Thank you for such a lengthy letter. When I get home from work and after I talk with my wife and kids, I check my computer to hopefull...
Views: 358   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 13, 2006 12:18pm
by Daniel W. Matson
I really find this offensive!
From: Luan Verde Sent: Jan 24, 2006 3:17 PM To: r421@earthlink.net, svshalom@earthlink.net Subject: A note to your site I really find this offensive yes we have our own opinions but all of that is wrong. The romans werent wiccans and you know what you kil...
Views: 329   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 7, 2006 9:40am
by Luan Verde
Parable of TWO MEN (Pt. I)
Two men were commissioned by their Master to seek wandering sheep who appeared as goats and who had actually once belonged to their Master but had been kidnapped and stolen by an enemy by deceit. Their Master had told the two that their were many of these shee...
Views: 330   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 5, 2006 2:38pm
by anonymous
What? Judge not lest ye be judged!
From: Thomas Matson To: svshalom@earthlink.net Subject: What? Date: Feb 7, 2006 9:42 PM You people are completely deceived. It's "your' job to point out what? You need to focus on taking out the log out of your own eye. Judge not lest ye be j...
Views: 333   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 16, 2006 2:06pm
by Nicholas A. Stiv...
Hello, please help! Re; Destiny World Outreach
From: Joe Benson Sent: Jan 31, 2006 11:57 AM To: svshalom@earthlink.net Subject: Hello, please help! I am writing because I am very confused about where the church that I am attending is heading. I am a member of a non-denominational church in Greenville,...
Views: 351   Replies: 7
Last Post: Feb 16, 2006 1:55pm
by Joe Benson
AA Allen was never "Kicked out" of AOG.
From: Kris Koskella To: r421@earthlink.net Cc: svshalom@earthlink.net Subject: INteresting Date: Jan 21, 2006 4:52 PM I find your site very interesting!! As I was Looking up AA Allen , I cam accross your sight. It is how ever its lacking in "t...
Views: 259   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 22, 2006 1:22pm
by Kris Koskella
Thank you for your civilized tone...
From: Khalid Amayreh To: Nicholas A Stivers Subject: I accept your reproof Date: Jan 13, 2006 1:37 AM Dear Sir: Thank you for your civilized tone. I understand every word in your message. And I agree with you about the relationship between religio...
Views: 298   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 19, 2006 11:34am
by Khalid Amayreh
j
JHM
I'm Shocked!
I was really disapointed to see your webpage, although most of what you write her is correct, you spread lies and hatred about many good people and churches. F.eks, Benny Hinn, several charismatic churches, toronto awakening, pentacostals, passion of the christ, etc....
Views: 256   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 18, 2006 3:18pm
by Rita Williams
ISLAM IS A VERY EVIL RELIGION
From: Bob Uguess To: Khalid Amayreh Subject: Mohammed PBUH Date: Jan 12, 2006 5:07 AM ISLAM IS A VERY EVIL RELIGION. IT IS NOT A RELIGION OF PEACE AS YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD BY THE MEDIA. MAKE SURE YOU SCROLL DOWN AND READ THE ACTUAL QUOTES BY AN...
Views: 383   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jan 13, 2006 1:32pm
by Bob Uguess
Poetry and More
From: Roger W Hancock - the PoetPatriot Sent: Jan 4, 2006 11:25 PM To: svshalom@earthlink.net Subject: Poetry and more Poetry and more, Just thought I'd say hello and make you aware of my site. Check out the PoetPatriot, Roger W Hancock; AKA the fool...
Views: 243   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 12, 2006 1:29pm
by Roger W Hancock
Born Again Experience
Nicholas Stivers and Rita Williams Cephas Ministry Inc. I read your article about being reborn good to know what hit me john d david jddavid@iinet.net.au sydney australia seems King James' is my favourite too
Views: 248   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 12, 2006 11:30am
by JD David
Request from Indonesia
From: henokh howard To: svshalom@earthlink.net Subject: request Date: Jan 8, 2006 11:30 PM Shalom My beloved and all my brothers and sister in Jesus. I longed so many year to meet by our God,.and i need him so much so that in my spirit i long to s...
Views: 282   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 11, 2006 1:25pm
by Nicholas A. Stiv...
Question about Divorce & Re-Marriage
From: Phil Moss To: svshalom@earthlink.net Subject: Hi Date: Jan 4, 2006 2:15 AM Hello Rita said you have something to say about divorce and remarriage. She said she has told you about me. I'm from England. My wife left me over 5 years ago and went...
Views: 220   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 11, 2006 1:15pm
by Nicholas A. Stiv...
Blessings to You
From: Matt & Allison Sent: Dec 31, 2005 12:39 PM To: svshalom@earthlink.net Subject: Blessings to You Dearest Brother Nicholas, May this note find you relieved of heavy burdens today. Thank you for serving the Lord with all your might and soul....
Views: 296   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 10, 2006 5:06pm
by Sister Allison
Seeking your counsel concerning Tongues
From: Nana Addo Dankwa To: r421@earthlink.net Cc: svshalom@earthlink.net Subject: COUNSEL... Date: Dec 25, 2005 1:56 PM Hello Cephas Mins., Its indeed great coming your way i will want to seek some counsel concerning tongues due to some misgiv...
Views: 345   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jan 10, 2006 4:46pm
by Nicholas A. Stiv...
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet