Nicholas Scrolls Forum

Welcome to the Nicholas Scrolls Forum. We hope this forum to become a lively Gospel Believer's forum where you can discuss Biblical issues. Please keep the standard in which Jesus could participate.

Nicholas Scrolls Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Beautiful Parable...

A Beautiful Parable…

After pleading my case and new understanding of the proper order of resurrection within my ministry group and various fellowships, the Lord my God spoke to me this wonderful parable regarding differences...

He said, "The blossom remains as it is because God created it that way. Apart from genetic manipulation, it remains as it has since the dawn of creation. The flower is immutable. A man may graft one branch of an apple tree to another apple tree of a different kind but this does not change the fruit that the grafted branch bears. Several types of apple branches may be grafted onto one type of apple trunk and the same roots nourish all but each branch bears its own fruit; each according to the seed from which it originally came. As Christians today vary in form, one from another, we are each fed from the same root - "the root of Jesse" (meaning Jesus).
Jesus is therefore the root from which we derive our nourishment whether we are Christian or Judean. How then will the branches recognize the nourishment each receives as coming from the same root? Will not some of the branches bearing no fruit be cut off and cast into the fire? Show me your fruit," declares the Lord my God.

A Beautiful Result and Glowing Review

Hey Papa its me!

I just wanted to give you an update on Francis and his book reading!

I think that out of everyone that I have met that has had the opportunity read your book, I belive that it had had the most impact on Francis. It touches my heart to see somone be so incredibly excited about it. He tells me everyday that he is reading it and he asks questions here and there on the parts that he does not understand but he is more than enjoying it. He has cried a few times because not only does he belive that you are such an incredible God fearing man but how inspitational it is to him. He appreciates so much that I brought him to you because he said that was probably the best thing anyone has every done for him his entire life. He truly respects and admires you even after a few hours of meeting you. He was very enthused by the factor you had a sermon specifically targeted at his heart when he met you. And the fact you did it last minute without a stack of stickie notes next to you. (obviously something you dont see in churches because they just stand on their pulpits with stacks of notes to read off of to remind them where the verse is located) He thought it was exciting that you just stated them right off your head so he saw how you obviously are very deep in the word that you dont just remember, but it is enscribed in your heart.

He told me that he wants to be like you...
As I have told you before he does not have a male figure in his life so he totally respects you and finds you to be a HUGE inspiration. (haha he told me he had a day dream you adopted him and he lived on the boat with you and it was the best thing that ever happend to him..hahah)

Anyways, He reads some parables back to me that you have authored in your book... parables I dont think most people would be able to comprehend and I ask him what does he think of each one and how he takes it...and the answers he gives me prove that he IS understanding each one and he finds them very deep and inspiring.

One day his mom yelled at him all day and she made him scrub all the walls in the house and take everything out of the kitchen and wipe EVERYTHING down so he did not have the chance to read your book and he told me when he saw it just laying there on the table , it hurt him and made him cry that he could not open it up and continue reading it. (he seems to be very attached to it) I guess his mom noticed that he has not read a book in YEARS and she rudly asked him, "what are you reading?" and she also said, " i guess it takes me to punish you in order to pick up a book and read." His come back was "Actually Im not reading because Im being punished Im reading because I want to and this is the first book that has caught my intrest in ALONG time." And then he loudly stated, "BESIDES REN'EE'S DAD WROTE THIS BOOK!"
I told him he should make his mom read it and he said he wants to but he doesnt know how far gone she is and he kind of doesnt want to have it anywhere away from him....

Every sunday since he met you he has not attended a church service with his mother or sisters...he told them he no longer wants to be there so..i think he is starting to see things differently...
Anyways, I just wanted to let you know what kind of impact you are having on him. It touches my heart to see someone be so inspired by you...he said he wishes he could be with you everyday so he can continue to grow with God.
He talks about you everyday and I am seeing a dramatic change in him for the good so I am glad!
I will talk to you soon and get back to me when you can!
Love and miss you!

Love,
Ren'ee

Thank You for the glowing acknowledgment

February 1, 2007

Dear Rene'e,

That was the most heart rendering and glowing review I have ever received from anyone regarding my book. It's nice to know that someone as young as Francis would be so hungry for the truth that he would respond in such a way. I think that I'm going to send off this letter to a couple of people like Mom and Rita and maybe even put it on my forum for others to be encouraged by. So many people in today's society are bombarded with information that their minds and hearts cannot take the necessary time to digest the wieghtier issues of life. Our brains can only process so much and I think the human ability to reason things out is being crowded out with too much input. Our lives are rushed and we're always on a clock with dates and appointments, schedules and deadlines to meet. Very little time is spent nurturing our spirit and soul. They're are bills to pay, comittments to keep, demands to meet and we're all in such a hurry to get somewhere we don't even take the necessary time to feed ourselves properly. The outcome for all this is while sickness and disease is on the rise - human health is spiraling down. All these things affect not only our physical health but also our spiritual health. The spiritual health for humanity is as grim as its physical health. Our deteriorating condition also affects the rest of the natural world we live in. You see the seas being depleated of its fish and mammals on land and in the water are becoming as sick as the rest of nature.

I am pleased to hear that one young man is breaking out of his shell to realize the Matrix that exists all around him. Though the movie Matrix was a bizzare science fiction film - it serves well as a parable of truth regarding the world we live in. I pray that Francis's awakening will bear fruit and witness to others the immutable truth about life, purpose and destiny. Perhaps his witness will grow to affect many more in this short time we have remaining in life. Please make sure that you give Francis a copy of the "Beautiful Parable" at the beginning of this email exchange. Such was whispered in my ear by God to keep "hope" alive.

Thank you sweetie for the update and encouragement,

Love, Your Papa...
a humbled God fearing disciple, scribe and messenger.

Author; Apostasy Revealed published 2003 by Mountainview Publishing ISBN: 1-928602-92-4

Another Parable

Thank you papa for responding to my email I am glad that it touched you just as much as me..I will definately pass on the parable and continue to keep you updated and GO FOR IT on spreading the word about how heart mending your book had been for Francis.. This whole situation reminds me of MY favorite parable...it is not from the Bible but it is on the cute side...

"A little girl was walking along a beach filled with beached star fish baking in the hot sun and dying due to the extreme low tide...as she was skipping along the beach she would pick up the starfish and throw it back into the ocean... An old man walked up to the little girl and asked her, "Little girl, why do you even try to save any of these? You are wasting your time when you cannot save them all!" She simply answered him back with... "I know I cannot save them ALL, but those of them that I do...it matters to them most..."

Love you!
Ren'ee