Nicholas Scrolls Forum

Welcome to the Nicholas Scrolls Forum. We hope this forum to become a lively Gospel Believer's forum where you can discuss Biblical issues. Please keep the standard in which Jesus could participate.

Nicholas Scrolls Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AA Allen was never "Kicked out" of AOG.

To: r421@earthlink.net
Cc: svshalom@earthlink.net
Subject: INteresting
Date: Jan 21, 2006 4:52 PM

I find your site very interesting!! As I was Looking up AA Allen , I cam accross your sight.

It is how ever its lacking in "truth" ie correct documentation or facts?

For Example......AA Allen was never "Kicked out" of teh Assembly of God.
...he left it.

I have a dear friend , who was a WW2 vet who worked with Allen. Did you know they caught Assmebly of God deacons and ministers putting sugar in Allens Gas tanks? and even slitting his tires?

Hmmmm If I tried and had the time and passion such as your selfs to uncover all the dirt out there.
I would find ALL the denominations and organizations Lacking in correct doctrine and most likely find moral shortcomings to.

But then againg by what standard are you basing your "correct" Doctrine?
Traditional orthodox view? with the veneration if Icons?

IF you had no BIBLE RIght now to judge what was said was right or wrong (Ie the first church) how would you know?

So just a brief overview of your incorrect documentaion.
How much more is your material incorrect ? Just to say others are inccorrect?
If one fact is wrong....how many other of your so called facts are wrong?

Kris

PS here is another site you might be interested in www.ibethel.org .......Opppss sorry documented miracles of healing there (Deaf ears opening, Blind eyes opening) on second thought you may not want to ......It might disturb your unbelief.

Sorry you are so angry!

To: Kris Koskella
Cc: svshalom@earthlink.net
Date: Jan 21, 2006 9:14 PM

Dear Kris,
I am sorry to find you angry and bitter. Obviously you have had some problems with people in church. Many of us can identify with that. Our focus is for people to come out of the world system because it is a system of lies and deceit. The disclaimer is on our main page to set the record straight. Sorry you didn't see it.

Revelation 3:6-22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth; I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Him that overcometh [the world] will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. Behold, I [Jeus Christ] stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcometh [the world] will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I [Jeus Christ] also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches."

Every document that we publish has a source listed. It would be best for you to address the author of the report if there is a problem with. We are a library and are not responsible for every word published on thousands of pages on this website. We have a disclaimer that it is up to visitors to get involved as well in research. You apparently do not understand what is going on today and need to study the Scriptures to show yourself approved of God. Without the Word in you you will be left behind. The parable of the 10 Virgins proves that those with an empty lamp neglected to fill themselves with the Word of God and did not get into the Rapture.
We appreciate this opportunity to share some vital Scriptures with you,
God bless your life and may He inspire you with the desire to learn more of Christ Jesus,

In Him,
Rita at Cephas Ministry / Library

Yes ,,,thank you,I did not see it

To: r421@earthlink.net
Yes ,,,thank you,I did not see it.

I can appreciate your candor in allowing me to see your (disclaimer)

However, your discernment of Bitteness is not accurate. What you percieved , if any thing , from my context, was a passion.

Maybe Jesus was bitter, when he used a whip in the temple?
Or was it passion for justice?

When Jesus called the Pharisees Snakes.......maybe he was just bitter?
Or was it passion against religous leaders who thought they knew the Truth?

And as I read from some more off your web site, I detected a point of view Calvin might might have taken.

As you might recal There was a division between Knox and Calvin.
Was it Bitterness between them , Or was it passion.?

I have a sence of passion toward prideful ignorance concerning those that claim they have the only slant on the word of God.

Fo example:
There has always been a doctrine that has puzzle me and boggled my mind that conservative christians beleive. The "Rapture" which by the way is a supernatural event. Something in itself its totally bizare, and yet reject other supernatural occurances that have more biblical evidence for their exsistance than an event that will cause them to "Levitate". I could say with this reasoning that Levitation is of the Devil! and the whole conservative movement is decieved? and use the scripture "there will be Lying signs and wonders in the last days" (paraphrasing a concept)

However I do not beleive that , I do beleive in a Rapture....

If the Tabernacle of moses was a type and shadow of the true tabernacle of God, The Cloud decended only on location. The Holy Place. The those that ministered in that place were not able to stand due the cloud.........Hmmm Slain in the spirit? I wonder?.
Those in the outer court were not affected. You might say that some were in the right location or position with God, and others were not. The same will go for the translation power that will take place. My Lord if you cant handle people falling out? How in the world are you going to handle "levitaing" into the Air?

with Militant Love
Kris

Very Interesting Indeed!

To: Kris Koskella
Cc: Rita Williams
Subject: Very Interesting Indeed!
Date: Jan 22, 2006 12:51 PM

Dear Kris,

We're pleased that you were moved to write us your comments. That is how good two-way communications begin. I see that Rita already sent her reply and she made a valid point regarding other people's writtings and testimonials. Cephas Ministry is a place where God fearing persons and believing Christians may express themselves and bear witness of their experience and research. I am thankful that you had some insight to offer regarding AA Allen. We are more than happy to publish your corrections and truthful testimonies wherever possible to insure the truth is being told. Contemporary Christianity is in a state of total apostasy and only some of us are willing to step forward and shed some light on the darkening matters of belief and faith.

Today, because the context of Christ's sacrifice and story is so far removed from the real person of Christ Jesus, many people are worshipping a false idol and image of God. Even after the veil was torn during Christ's death on the cross, the temple system of worship metamorphed itself into a new form of pharisism through Constantine's legalization of Christianity in the fourth century. There were no church buildings before that time for Christians to worship in and the Church was the body of believers who remained scattered and traveled about always seeking refuge and safety from the endless persecution they were under. Therefore, the context has changed over time and the latter day church is every bit as corrupt as the message to John in the book of Revelations said it would become. That's why we even exist at all... to bring forth the necessary reproof and admonish believers in the context of God fearing love to sway them from falling into deep pits of darkness. Our reproof is not always welcome and usually misunderstood as condemnation rather than the Christ-like love it truly represents. This leads me to answer your question about the standard by which we walk and so judge.

There is no better measuring rod than the life and pattern of Christ and His Disciples who became Apostles. Though we are not fundamentalists, we apply ourselves fundamentally to Christ's teachings and have found much freedom in the way that we practice our faith. But there are some remarkable contrasts seen when we compare ourselves to other religions, especially Christian divisions. We therefore do not judge, test or measure by another man's religion or belief but we test and measure ourselves by the pattern and teaching of Christ and His disciples. All men fall short in practicing godliness when men follow men who create their own precepts and religious dogma. We believe that no man should be following another man but that all should have their eyes completely fixed on Jesus and no other. That is the standard by which we judge, test and measure all things by. We start by making (allowing) ourselves to be conformed to His image first thereby participating in the ongoing process of sanctification (getting our lives set straight) and then allow for the same (the WORD of GOD) to judge, test and measure all things around us.

We believe that the extreme contrasts being represented in contemporary Christianity are the result of a great deception in the realm of Satan's dominion (man's religion) making puppets of men who serve the devil's desire rather than serving the selfless pattern of Christ Jesus. They who follow Christ hear His voice and follow His command alone without compromise. They who assemble with the contemporary Nicolaitians (preachers of law exercising control over peoples) are themselves still very much in bondage to impossible laws (thereby nulifying the law of grace) and are submitted to hearing a hireling speak and make rules in order to maintain control of his/her followers. This is not what Christ patterned but more closely resembles the likes of pharisism. The result is that most are still weak and defiled, lacking the empowering grace to rise above the sins of partiality, lust, greed and idolatry. It has become the classic case of the blind leading the blind and a house which has been so divided against itself that its fall will soon be realized. Indeed, the dark forces of evil and the powers and principalities of this world are taking us to the brink of Armageddon once again. We will undoubtedly see the final fulfillments of God's Word unfold and be fully realized in our lifetimes.

That is why we must carry on doing what we do at Cephas Ministry. I hope that you can appreciate our view and application of faith on this matter. Time is short and God is using us effectively to make a small difference in am indifferent world so that some by all means may be truly saved.

Nicholas humbled God fearing man, scribe and messenger