Nicholas Scrolls Forum

Welcome to the Nicholas Scrolls Forum. We hope this forum to become a lively Gospel Believer's forum where you can discuss Biblical issues. Please keep the standard in which Jesus could participate.

Nicholas Scrolls Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Parable of TWO MEN (Pt. I)

Two men were commissioned by their Master
to seek wandering sheep who appeared as goats
and who had actually once belonged to their Master
but had been kidnapped and stolen by an enemy by deceit.

Their Master had told the two that their were many of these sheep who did not know their right hand from their left. Their Master also told them that short of these two laborers and the work of others like them to rescue the sheep which had become goats that they would shortly all fall off a great cliff to their destruction on the path on which they were going.

The Master told the Two "Chasten the stiff necked and stubborn among these sheep who have become goats with the rod of my correction warning them of the path of destruction and bind up the broken hearted among them which have already some of the weight of my Judgement , on these the broken pour oil and wine and bind up their wounds bring the sheep of both types to Me , into my barn "

And these two were sent together to rescue sheep , which had become goats, the stiff necked and the broken from their sure path of destruction on which they were headed Before they headed off the last words of their Master were these :

"Work together My sons (for their Master had adopted both these as sons) for to each of you is given
grace to render to the sheep, which are now goats , yet can become sheep again, the specifc thing they need according to their kinds for in this way many more sheep , which have been goats now for a great time, will be rescued from their doom than if you worked alone"

As they began to work together the very enemy who had kidnapped and stolen the Master's sheep and changed them into goats came and stood between the two laborers. But they did not know who he was.

To the first he said these words :

"Are not all these goats then stiff necked and stubborn ? You must strike them all with the Master's rod of correction lest they fall over the cliff to their destruction "

And he began to do as he heard the stranger say. He did this alone and not with his fellow laborer.

He had forgotten the words of his Master to stay with his brother and to care for the broken hearted.

. He found as he went many of the stiff necked and stubborn sheep which had become arrogant goats responded to his message of warning and judgement and were then broken and moved away from the cliff and toward the barn of his master.

But he had become blind to the sight of the already broken sheep which had become goats and deaf to their cries for help . Some of them saw him as too strict and hard and would not come near to him. And being down cast and dejected many fell over the cliff to their doom.

To the other the stranger whispered these words " Are not all the sheep of your Master which have been kidnapped downcast and broken needing care and concern? do they not all need bindind of wounds and healing and comfort in their weakness? Do they not all sense that they have done wrong ? Is there any need to speak a word of warning to any of these sheep?"

Like his fellow laborer he went off alone heeding the words of the stranger . He found as he went that many of the broken sheep , which had become goats, were glad to hear his kind voice and were lead away from the cliff and were having their wounds healed and their broken hearts restored.

But the stiff necked and stubborn sheep ignored him and he appeared also to ignore them and in some cases mock him . And may of those stubborn and stiff necked sheep even said to him "We are doing very well thank you and we need no care from you. Our hearts are not broken and we are quite happy on the path which we follow " And not desiring his care or concern they plunged a great many of them over the cliff to their destruction.

From time to time the two laborers would meet and because they had forgotten the words of the Master to work together in rescuing the sheep instead of rejoicing over the sheep each had rescued they argued and fought and thought wrong thoughts of each other because they believed the words of the stranger over the words of their Lord.. Each thought that their method of rescuing sheep , which had become goats was their Master's true method. And so each time they would part company they said in their hearts "When the Master returns we will see who has been doing His perfect will, I or my brother" And each thought it would be themselves.

Con't Part II

Parable of TWO MEN (Pt. II)

Parable of Two Men Part II

Then there came a day when their Master returned and asked each of the laborers whom he had adopted as sons to give an account for the work they had done in rescuing the sheep , which had become goats, from the hand of the enemy and the path of destruction.

And the first approached him and said " Master look how many of the stiff necked sheep have been broken by the rod of correction which you have placed in my hands and behold they are gathered here to become your sheep once again and be gathered into your barn"

And then the second spoke up and said " My Lord look how many of the broken hearted sheep have been healed and have come to You to be loved by You and be gathered into Your barn"

And with tears in His eyes the Master spoke these words

"Oh my dear sheep which have been lost because you two have failed to listen to Me!. Did I not tell you that it was best that you work together in this work? Look now over the clff and see what Your failure to do as I had asked has allowed to happen"

and the two looked and they saw a horrible sight

mamy many many sheep which had been goats, both stiff necked and broken hearted had fallen over the cliff and in the great pit below though they had fallend a great way a great fire held them and though many tried to leap up out of the pit they could not . And the two brothers saw the horrible sight and wept . And they looked into the eyes of their Master who also wept tears without number crying " My sheep , My sheep".

Then two fell on their faces before their Lord crying greatly

and the first said "Lord forgive me for my sin against You and my brother. now I know why You commanded me to go with my brother . For You gave my brother the patience to work with the broken hearted and bind up their wounds so they could come back to You My Lord. Lord though I don't deserve a second chance please give me the opportunity to work with my brother to rescue the brokenhearted sheep"

and the Master said " I will . now take your brother's hand"

and the second said "Lord forgive me my sin against You and my brother now I know why You sent me with my brother into this work. For you gave my brother the rod of Your correction , your holy Law, to show the unrighteous and stubborn of their ways of rebellion so they too might become broken and be brought home to Your barn. I know I haven't seen it but I do see it now , I ask for your grace to work with my brother from now on to warn the stubborn and stiff necked sheep of their way of destruction"

and the Master said " I will ...now take your brother's hand"

and they wept and asked each other to forgive the other for the foolish way they had acted .

and the Lord spoke these words over them :

"Now you seen the danger and destruction of not listening to my words. You have learned it was an enemy who seperated you as brothers and fellow workers to save the sheep which have become goats. I charge You now in My Name to honor one another and honor Me by recognizing and respecting the gifts which I have gifts I placed in each of you. For no one is complete without the other . Such is true of all my laboring sons and daughters in this search and rescue mission."

Glory to God in the highest for His prophetic Word!

This message has strong prophetic implications!

To: Anomyonous<****@mhcable.com>
Cc: R421@earthlink.net
Subject: The Parable of the Two Men
Date: Mar 3, 2006 9:35 AM

Wow!

Where did you come by this message? It seems to have strong prophetic implications. I loved it and would like to edit it a bit for sentence structure and reprint giving the author credit. Who was it?

Brother Nicholas at Cephas

Re: This message has strong prophetic implications!

Dearest Brother Nicholas,

Greetings from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ,

This was a word I received from the Lord in the past few days concerning a brother in the Lord and I who have some difficulty with each other regarding the two sides of the Gospel. I was blessed by it . I have never gotten a "prophetic parable" before , amazing . Well if you feel led of Christ to publish it that it may bless others do so but only give Him the credit I wish to remain anonymous!!!

Please pray because I am meeting with this brother and his pastor this Sunday afternoon about the difficulties we've been having working together. I am the elder of a small congregation that uses the coffehouse building run by the brother who is the one who is the worker with the broken hearted. I suppose you can guess now who the other brother is can't you?

Grace be with you