Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
b
Beth
using java script with wisard??
Can u tell me if i can use java script with the wisard. I tried the calendar it showed up for a second and it was gone? Thanks for your help.
Views: 238   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 11, 2005 4:24am
by Martin E. Meser...
Scrollbar Coding.
Is it possible to place a scrollbar color changing code on my website for the whole site? I do have the code but I don't know where to place it or if it's even allowed. Thanks.
Views: 141   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 10, 2005 10:28pm
by Corwings
r
Rob
FORMS - Phone Number Field
How do i input a field (in a form) that will display a 12 didget phone number like the after below? Before = 2145555555 After = (214) 555-5555 Can anyone help?
Views: 182   Replies: 6
Last Post: Oct 10, 2005 9:41pm
by Rob
adding snowflakes to home page
I am not very good at this sort of thing, but I have been doing our club's site for some time but as you can see it is very basic, (not knowing all the technical jargon). As Christmas is on the way I thought it would be nice to put falling snowflakes on to the home...
Views: 126   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 10, 2005 3:31pm
by Martin E. Meser...
I have a question
Does anyone know the code for making a textbox that'll show a code, for a picture or something.
Views: 136   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 10, 2005 12:48pm
by Corwings
Views: 127   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 9, 2005 11:26pm
by PERCYVAL LAPIGUE...
a
andy
no right click
Just wondering if anyone knows the code for "no right click" I can add to a website. I have learned someone is building a new website for a county fair that I built the site for and I would like to make it so they cant get the photos from my site. Tanks Andy
Views: 497   Replies: 11
Last Post: Oct 9, 2005 7:50pm
by Martin E. Meser...
a
adrian
html for counters
hey, are there html codes for the counters? my site doesn't accept java scripts.
Views: 252   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 9, 2005 2:28pm
by adrian
Cascading Menu Change
I am currently using the cascading menu in my website. I love the fact that it stays nice and neat until you need it. I however, do have one problem. When you have all or most the menu's open, it covers my text. Now if there was not chance of the menu growing; it wou...
Views: 430   Replies: 8
Last Post: Oct 9, 2005 8:19am
by Tony
m
Mooky
Creating a site in Dreamweaver and previewing in Firefox
I'm designing a new site in Dreamweaver and previewing it in IE and Firefox. It's not published yet since I am in the creating stage. The problem I am having is that when I preview it in Firefox, the Flash buttons are to far at the bottom of the page. It looks fine i...
Views: 210   Replies: 8
Last Post: Oct 8, 2005 5:39pm
by Mooky
h
Herio
member forums?
is it possible to make it so that people must become members to use the forums and chat features? and that there member ids appear on their posts and during the chat? Email: heriosan@yahoo.com Website URL http://www.herorealm.bravehost.com
Views: 195   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 8, 2005 5:33pm
by herio
k
Kender
Image resolution
When I greate my newsletter through bravenet, i link my image logo to the title of the newsletter. When it gets sent out the image is larger than the actual size of the image. My question is, what is a good pixel size for the title of the newsletter so that it look...
Views: 147   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 8, 2005 8:52am
by Kender
m
Mooky
Previewing site in Firefox
I'm designing a new site in Dreamweaver and previewing it in IE and Firefox. It's not published yet since I am in the creating stage. The problem I am having is that when I preview it in Firefox, the Flash buttons are to far at the bottom of the page. It looks fine i...
Views: 157   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 7, 2005 7:00pm
by Mooky
s
sueli
I still could not add music to my blog, please help-me
Hi, Now i just tryed the follow way to add music or sound to my blog, but so it doesnot start alone, visitor has to click on it and then they are into Bravenet and they have to click for download. its take time and nobody will do it. Click here for music...
Views: 193   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 7, 2005 4:43pm
by sueli
s
sueli
I need help to includ music sound to my blog
Hi, please I just paste this code into my blog trying on this way to offer music at my visitor, but I don't know why its not working, nothing happen after I do it. Could someone help me to say what is going wrong with this code, I just had copied it from Bravanet fre...
Views: 143   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 7, 2005 2:32pm
by sueli
troubleshooting index file
i'm having trouble with the html page. I used to have my codes on geocities, but i'm moving them here. I copied and paste them and did the whole link frame thing, everything works when i open each file, but the whole website doesn't work. When i click on "index.html"...
Views: 454   Replies: 13
Last Post: Oct 7, 2005 8:43am
by Martin E. Meser...
l
Lee
Adobe Acrobat PDF files - not a valid file type?
Can I serve Adobe Acrobat PDF files from my web site? I am getting error messages when I click on a linked file, or when I right click to just try to grab it.
Views: 156   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 6, 2005 9:17pm
by Corwings
Is it me--Questions on website formatting
I've set up my bravenet page with little or no problem--on my computer! The problem lies with-in what others are seeing on there computers. Some complain that the format of images and text is screwed-up with wide gaps of blank space and pictures and text not forma...
Views: 170   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 6, 2005 5:55pm
by Tommy Naccarato
Help
Hello, i am not very good with script and what not. I have a forum that is hosted seperate from Bravehost. I am trying to hide the URL address of that forum with something like CLICK FOR FORUM so that i can click on that instead of the URL address. That why it woul...
Views: 196   Replies: 8
Last Post: Oct 6, 2005 5:28pm
by macmac
s
satish
flash player file upload to website - how to do it
hi frnds, i have created website with bravenet hosting. I would like to upload flash file as index page. How to do it. I uploaded the file but i am unable to purblish it. Even i copied the source code and copied as page content. Flash player is not running in...
Views: 179   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 6, 2005 4:01pm
by Chuck
Publishing HTML code to web
I have made changes in the HTML code. 1-Went to File Manager 2-select page to edit 3-made changes and SAVED them 4-use the VIEW in file manager, what I wanted to happen, happens (so I think I did every thing right) BUT NOW HOW DO I GET IT save for good and p...
Views: 184   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 6, 2005 12:57pm
by Stephen Chapman
g
gio
pages
how do i make my page invisible because i have a member area but i want it invisible so the rest can not see the page only members
Views: 149   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 5, 2005 10:15am
by Corwings
m
Mars
Text Formatting
How do I keep the text format (fonts, colours, sizes etc.)on the weg pages (including the index.htm that I edit on-line only) that I upload onto my site. I noticed that when I logged on to my site from a friends computer it all looked terrible!
Views: 376   Replies: 7
Last Post: Oct 5, 2005 9:20am
by Mars
g
Gail
FORMS
Hello Can anyone help with coding for forms. The host (uk.geocitis)doesn't support cgi.. I'm a little out of my deapth with this. Here is the form if some kind soul would check it out for me. (ps know need to add name in email fields) Untitled Document...
Views: 161   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 4, 2005 8:03pm
by Martin E. Meser...
NEED HELP FAST! READ THIS!
Im trying to make a password gate to one of my pages. The page with the password gate is /Gryffindor.htm and im trying to link the button LOGIN to page /GryffindorCommonRoom. But how? This is the code: I dont see a login button html. PLEASE HELP!
Views: 175   Replies: 7
Last Post: Oct 4, 2005 3:26pm
by Martin E. Meser...
Document Type?
I remember in the past my pages did have the Document Type in the Top before the HEAD but now it is missing. Does anyone know how I might best place this back on my page? I have no clue what Doc Type to use? Anna
Views: 151   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 4, 2005 12:14pm
by HappyMomAnna
j
Joan
my Image in home page
I'd like to place a picture of myself on the home page. What is the code for me to create the space to upload the image, and I read your info to someone else;what is sending it to "your webspace?"
Views: 163   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 4, 2005 12:08pm
by Peter
forms
I am working on a new website. I have a page where people can apply for a loan online on the 'apply now page' and where they can input their contact info. I filled out the page to verify that all info would be sent to me when the form was filled out. Only three li...
Views: 142   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 4, 2005 10:39am
by Cheryl Barnett
Template to oscommerce store
Hello, I have made a template dowload and i have a oscommerce store, is that possible to put a template in the oscommerce store ? Somebody trid to make this ? Here i can get more information ? Tanks Ema Ferreira
Views: 157   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 4, 2005 2:14am
by Ema Ferreira
r
Rommel
Help Please
Hi Im trying to make a website. Im a noob at it, but im good with computers. Here is my problem. I did all my website offline. Its done. My problem is that I can't get my index.htm to be my homepage. In other words, I want www.blabla.bravehost.com/index.htm to...
Views: 116   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 3, 2005 8:45pm
by Rommel
91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100