This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
forms

I am working on a new website. I have a page where people can apply for a loan online on the 'apply now page' and where they can input their contact info. I filled out the page to verify that all info would be sent to me when the form was filled out. Only three lines of info are being sent. What do I need to do to get all of the info to send when they input it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!!

Re: forms

This is the site if someone want to look at it http://pathwayfinancial.bravehost.com

The reason that you are only getting some of your data is because all of your tags have the same name. The email form processor needs to have every tag to have a "unique" name, or it cannot tell the fields apart. Most of your tags look like this:

When they say unique_name they really mean a unique name. Each tag must have a name that is unique from all the other tags. Go back through all of your tags and make the name representative of the data that they are returning. If this is a field for the persons first name use something like:

Thank you so much Martin. It worked!!