This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Image resolution

When I greate my newsletter through bravenet, i link my image logo to the title of the newsletter. When it gets sent out the image is larger than the actual size of the image. My question is, what is a good pixel size for the title of the newsletter so that it looks neat and tidy?

Re: Image resolution

On your page, you have an image that is 770x85 pixels. However, your source code says it is to be presented as 853 pixels. This inside a table that is only supposed to be 770 pixels wide.

I don't know about your newsletter, but whereever you use this image, you certainly shouldn't count on it being viewed on a monitor that is set for a width of more than 800. As long as you have a vertical scrollbar, that means your content should be less than 800. The 770 of the original image sounds about right.

What other considerations there may be is hard to say without seeing the actual newsletter.

Re: Re: Image resolution

Thank you for that. I really appreciate the help. I have also been notified by others that the subscription for my newsletter isn't working. I went to see if I can add myself to the mailing list and the subscription button wouldn't work. Is there a problem with the code, or is it on Bravenet's end.