This Forum is Locked
75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
url masking
The name of my domain on another site is safensoundonlinesucks com. My subdomain on this site is oldhippy2.bravehost.com. When I put the safensound name in my browser and click "GO" it will take me to the bravehost site because I enabled url forward at the other site...
Views: 154   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 16, 2006 4:11pm
by oldhippy2
s
sam
ftp server
how do i get a file of my ftp server and them make it reload every night, also its a complicated file it looks like this. 86.128.82.22,1141559513,1,1089,37,29,57,2,0,7568,32824,40,92,130,89,98,35,40,38,25,13,1,0,1,1,0,0,0,3,0,0,0,0,5,4,1,3,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,2422,5...
Views: 327   Replies: 9
Last Post: Mar 16, 2006 2:45pm
by peter
j
janice
need help with creating codes
i need help to create coeds for my pictures so i can put them next to my description of my items a few people told me they would like to see my pictures next to the descriptions. so i am asking for help to do this
Views: 232   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 16, 2006 2:43pm
by peter
t
Tammy
Need Help With Message Board And HTML
I have a message board on my site and the html has been enabled so that pictures can be posted. It will not work if I or others type in the html. The only way we have gotten it to work is through paste and copy which is a lot of trouble. Anyone know what's going on????
Views: 186   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 16, 2006 11:24am
by Corwings
t
tan
code help xx
http://www.tangleshair.co.uk/booking%20%20form.htm can anyone check the above and see why i cant get the form to email please
Views: 130   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 16, 2006 5:36am
by Peter
I am not sure where to place the HTML code...
I would like to place HTML code on my site, but am not sure where to place it. When I placed it where I thought I should, it showed up looking like code and not the picture that I was expecting it to be. I would greatly appreciate any assistance that can be offered....
Views: 175   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 15, 2006 12:41pm
by rk
d
Dan
Poll
I created a mini poll and saved it but I dont see the code anywhere to copy/paste?
Views: 308   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 15, 2006 9:36am
by angelia_elite
problem with frames
hi ppl, why is that framesets are not working in my site? is there anyother alternative solution? can anyone help me?
Views: 304   Replies: 8
Last Post: Mar 15, 2006 2:01am
by Peter
am so stuck with a form can anyone help
heres my test page i cant get my form to send out the email i know iam doing somthing wrong but i dont know what C:Program FilesMacromediaDreamweaver MX 2004tangles websitebooking form.htm thanks x
Views: 104   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 14, 2006 11:48pm
by Peter
d
duvan
Urgent! I need help!
I try to upload my website using Try the FTP Applet but the browsers keep shut down when I click on Try the FTP Applet . I don't know why. Help Please. Am I lost some of the files in my computer? Duvan www.globalrealtybiz.com
Views: 171   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 14, 2006 11:37am
by rk
The background's not working............ :(
As the title states...... The picture i want to use as a background is http://alchemisthq.bravehost.com/pictures/ingate.jpg But the normal tags arent working for some reason......... Could someone please help and thanks in advance!
Views: 194   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 13, 2006 11:33am
by Corwings
a
Angela
Difficulty adding HTML code to MSN group pages successfully
I own a sitering from Bravenet. I also manage an msn group. If anyone owns or manages an msn group, you know you have to click the html box before and after c/ping the code there. After saving it to the page, it looks fine but the button linksdo not work. I am not th...
Views: 662   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 13, 2006 11:24am
by crazyboutstuff
j
Jack
html code
What href type code can I write to create a box with a hyperlink capability and some text in it which is not underlined in the usual way. ? That is, I know how to do this for an image. But how to do it for a box with writing inside. ? Thanks.
Views: 321   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 12, 2006 6:32pm
by slackerbabe
t
tor
webforms
when you use the hosted script in your forms how do you select a certain email address for it to be sent to?
Views: 127   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 12, 2006 7:57am
by tor
j
Jesi
adding sound
Can I add my own .wav sounds to my website and if so HOW????
Views: 129   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 12, 2006 5:19am
by Peter
code tips
Hey I have a myspace that uses div html and I need to be able to get the counters from here to work for it but it won't show through. All that happens is the text is shown. I used some words to just hide the text for now. How do I get the counter devises from here to...
Views: 264   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 11, 2006 9:37am
by Secondmileman
r
rk
some doubts about CSS
hello, i have some doubts about css 1)is there any difference in coding for internal CSS and external CSS. 2) what order should be followed for the tags in CSS? like body, table, links etc... thanks
Views: 195   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 10, 2006 4:40pm
by rk
saving a div as a seperate file?
I have a navigator div that will appear on each page and I was wondering whether I could save it as a seperate file, like I do with js files and css sheets, so I don't have to type everything out on every page
Views: 239   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 10, 2006 5:41am
by Scutterman
p
Paul
how do I get my domain name so it will go to my url
I know nothing about this stuff but would like to set my domain name that I have reg so it opens my website url - what can I do please
Views: 287   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 9, 2006 10:48am
by scutterman
j
John
Open in a new window ... Correction ....
Hi, Sorry, things didn't show as I wanted, so here I am re-posting my message: Hi, I have tried to follow the advise from the previous mailings but can't make it to work, so here is my problem: The below code works fine, except that I want each of the opt...
Views: 669   Replies: 8
Last Post: Mar 9, 2006 6:34am
by John
j
John
Open in a new window ??? Help please ...
Hi, I have tried to follow the advise from the previous mailings but can't make it to work, so here is my problem: The below code works fine, except that I want each of the options to open in a new window. Can someone tell me what to do? I have tried to insert
Views: 303   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 8, 2006 11:33am
by rk
a
Aine
Something funky with my homepage...HELP!!
You'll have to see it-it's hard to describe. It's like most of my stuff besides the side bar is way down on the page instead of where it should be. Check it out and tell me what to do! -Aine-
Views: 151   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 8, 2006 10:40am
by Peter
l
lodx
My viewers can't save my password protected pages to Favorites.
Hi All, I am constructing a puzzle/riddle site. Each page has a pic and clue. To progress you fill in the bravenet password box with answer. Trouble is,when password area is entered it does not have the page name of the file .(html) but is .php and won't save to...
Views: 166   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 7, 2006 3:13am
by Peter
t
Travis
Text editing on my pages
I am having a lot of trouble trying to get the text on my website pages to look right. For some reason, everything is just jumbled together and looks ugly. The code editor or visual editor doesn't seem to work. Am I missing something? Is it because I'm using a Mac?
Views: 171   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 6, 2006 5:35pm
by angeliaelite
r
rk
is it possible to avoid repetetive target="_blank" code for all the links?
hello, my site has many outgoing links and i place target="_blank" for all of them. is it possible to place some code using css or HTML to avoid that but still have the effect? thank you.
Views: 198   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 6, 2006 2:16am
by Peter
javascript problem
could anyone help me with this javascript thing? the problem is i got a cold but my homepage, it just doesn't work with javascript thing.. i could only use with html/dhtml or css to post on my webpage.. as it is said below "You may enter HTML/DHTML or CSS in any t...
Views: 207   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 5, 2006 3:21pm
by bamboolady
r
rk
how to place code so that all column elements get effected in a table?
hello, i have a table on my site is it possible to place soem code so that all column elements get effected in a table using CSS or HTML? please see my site and tell me what code to add. i want to bold all column elements and now i have placed < b> < /b> near all...
Views: 222   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 5, 2006 9:15am
by rk
m
MJ
Help with Javascript?
I am learning JS, but when ever I test the code in Opera (I think it is is the last version, not the current) AND Netscape 4.8 (I also have 8.1 which I will try) it just comes up with the code! I edit and save it in MS Notebook. Thank you! MJ And, if y...
Views: 308   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 5, 2006 1:59am
by Corwings
d
Dorian
IE vs.Firefox
Help! I've just uploaded my webpages for school and they look fine in Firefox. Unfortunately my teachers all use Internet Explorer and the pages look terrible! Any assistance on how to fix this bug would be greatly appreciated! http://infotechcareers.bravehost.com
Views: 304   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 4, 2006 4:56pm
by czymon23
I cant do this...
bravehost, I can't seem to find out how to add HTML codes to my Can you please help me out?? Thank you.
Views: 207   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 4, 2006 12:04pm
by rk
75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84