This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Difficulty adding HTML code to MSN group pages successfully

I own a sitering from Bravenet. I also manage an msn group. If anyone owns or manages an msn group, you know you have to click the html box before and after c/ping the code there. After saving it to the page, it looks fine but the button linksdo not work. I am not the only one having trouble. A member ofmy sitering and friend has a group of hers too on MSN but she too is having trouble with the clickable buttons. I advised herto do as I had done...insert a graphic and use it as the gateway to to ring.

Can anyone please offer me and my friend some advice on how to add it to our msn groups successfully(and actually work).

Thanks

Re: Difficulty adding HTML code to MSN group pages successfully

MSN Gorups are not web sites.

Bravenet tools are designed for use on web sites.

Some of the Bravenet tools will work on MSN Groups but only where they are just straight HTML and do not contain any of the other types of code that web pages support and MSN Groups don't.

If you want Bravenet tools to work properly get some web hosting and use the tools there. You can always link the web site to the MSN Group as well.

Re: Re: Difficulty adding HTML code to MSN group pages successfully

Thank you.

I placed a graphic onto the page it is on and link the sitering that way. I have advised my friend to do the same. I will also pass your info.

when i try and do my advertising im having trouble with the url not accepting my names that i type in

Browser: having trouble with the url

Hhaah! I had the same problem with groups, but just the opposite! My links work, but none of the graphics show! Help would be gr8tly appreciated.

Browser: ,3