This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
ftp server

how do i get a file of my ftp server and them make it reload every night, also its a complicated file it looks like this.
86.128.82.22,1141559513,1,1089,37,29,57,2,0,7568,32824,40,92,130,89,98,35,40,38,25,13,1,0,1,1,0,0,0,3,0,0,0,0,5,4,1,3,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,2422,562,0,1,0,4,2,0,2,1,0,0,53,45,74,36,[RmmS] l3lade

how do i get it so that the numbers are in a table and the name is first thanks in advance please help

Browser: messedupandmad@hotmail.com,3

Re: ftp server

anyone ?

"how do i get a file of my ftp server ..."

That's where you lost me, but I can see it's not a question about trouble with your own webpage HTML coding.

If you explain more clearly what you want to do, and post your query in an appropriate forum, you may get an answer.

Lots of people come here and read just about all the forums, so even if you can't find the correct forum, a better explanation may merit a helpful response.

Not without a little bit more of an explanation. I don't recognize the file your listing and it's not very clear what your trying to do. We may, or may not, be able to help you, but maybe you could elaborate a little bit more.

umm all im trying to do is lift a file from my gameing server and put all those different nubers in a table, with a new colom for each one hope that helps

still no one i realy want this feature, maby useing php? also my website looks massive on 800 by 600 resalution how do i make it a fixed size in dreamweaver?

Really, if we knew what you wanted to do, someone
would be able to offer suggestions.

If you have seen a site that does what you want
to do, just tell us where.

Or explain it better.

sorry, things sound good in my head but dont come out well :(

hears a webbie with what i want :P

http://www.sourceaddiction.com/mani/showstats.php

but theres more numbers to deal with now

OK. It does look like PHP would be the best way for you to
accomplish what you have in mind. On Bravenet, this would
require a Premium Hosting account. Plus some coding skills.

Or perhaps you can ask the owner of that other site for some
help.

I thought you were haveing a game of bingo for a moment