Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
o
ouga
my poll doesn't show in my entry
Hello! i made a poll and i viewed the service it is just great! the problem is that once i copy it into my page in the html section, when i publish the entry nothing shows! what can i do, (i think it s a problem of java think)
Views: 200   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 29, 2005 11:36am
by ouga
s
serge
html hosting
ok here is the thing. i wanna put a file from my computer into myspace.com..using html. i wanna know how i can host this file and make a html code out of it so i can put it up
Views: 340   Replies: 6
Last Post: Oct 29, 2005 7:12am
by serge
To Lunex - RE:Email form with redirect
I posting this separately because the form you included is not allowing responses to your posting. To avoid this in the future, simply supply a URL to a test page with your problem code. It's much easier for all of us. Yes, the redirect is the latest nifty tip fro...
Views: 197   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 29, 2005 4:42am
by Martin E. Meserv...
l
Lunex
The Email Form with Redirect
i was trying the The Email Form with Redirect script on my page, i use this script: Mailto Form with Thank You Page Redirect Your Name Your Email Your Message but i never get a message, i dunno how long it takes for such a m...
Views: 255   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 29, 2005 3:08am
by Lunex
m
MegaX
Auto Refersh
How do I make it so my website auto refershs so people don't have to refersh so they see the new things on my website!
Views: 173   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 29, 2005 1:05am
by Peter
k
kyle
sound linking
is there any way you can play music on ur website without having to link it to a url
Views: 132   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 29, 2005 12:40am
by Peter
Help! HTML page code is acting strange, and so are the column spacings!
Help! My page code is acting very strange! It has a lot of repetitive bravenet "archive"-type code in long strings that I don't understand - and don't know where it came from! Can anybody take a look at this and tell me what's going on? Also trying to figure...
Views: 134   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 28, 2005 10:04pm
by Corwings
picture side by side
I would like to no if anyone can tell me how i can put picture side by side each other.
Views: 253   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 28, 2005 4:41pm
by SLacKerBaBe
s
shack
build an html page
i have an html code for an affilliate program, that creates a page once the code is entered in the right place, can someone tell me how and where to place the html code?
Views: 141   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 28, 2005 3:10pm
by Peter
My email forms will not sent w/ Mozilla or IE only Safari (web address)
Hi, Sorry for double posting but it might help to provide the web address in question! www.alexneely.com/apply.html www.alexneely.com/applylong.html Can anyone tell me what I need to change/add/remove to get these forms to send through IE and Mozilla? Everythi...
Views: 134   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 28, 2005 2:09pm
by Alex Neely
h
han
hey
Views: 148   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 28, 2005 12:44pm
by han
???html???
how do I open :$can ??????
Views: 166   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 28, 2005 12:39pm
by Corwings
My email form will not send through IE or Mozilla
Hi, I have two email forms on my site that send fine through safari but will not send through Firefox nor IE. What do I need to change? Thanks in advance, Alex
Views: 167   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 28, 2005 11:48am
by Alex Neely
Help! Me
Can you tell in how many $ i can Cash out.
Views: 128   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 28, 2005 9:45am
by Corwings
m
Mitch
backgrounds
a simple question....how do u put an image as your background!! far out i can put colour as background etc but jeeze im annoyed... now not meaning to sound cocky or anything but i am an alright website designer but now where hav i needed to use a image as a back...
Views: 174   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 27, 2005 8:26am
by Peter
Images
I done my website on frontpage and uploaded it I have a page which has many links onto it and on them all the umages dont work and the text boxes get scattered around in the wrong places here is an example: http://helpinghabbos.bravehost.com/Arsenal.html pl...
Views: 308   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 27, 2005 4:19am
by Michael
j
J
email form looks great but doesnt send!! Pls help
Hi, I have tried to get this to work, but I really don't know what I am doing - I know I have to keep the 3 lines that cannot change in, but I can't seem to get this right! now the form won't send at all. Before I was mucking around and copied from another site an...
Views: 180   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 26, 2005 6:47pm
by J
Re: Slideshow Link
I have a question. Also, it says html is allowed in these posts, but it doesn't show in the preview. I tried it several ways. I have a javascript slideshow, on my main page. I would like to click from a particular image there, instead of having the slideshow run all...
Views: 201   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 26, 2005 11:50am
by blumoon
HTMLS
ok im confused i put a html on my site but a link comes up so it wont work i just get the html on it what do i do please help???????
Views: 134   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 26, 2005 11:11am
by Peter
a
Anisha
How do I get two tables side by side?
I want to use invisible tables to order my website and I'm using Frontpage [though I know HTML]. I want a table on the left for the index and also a table alongside that for the main content. How do I go about it?
Views: 187   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 26, 2005 7:34am
by Anisha
Templates
Hello, I am looking into buying the PRO templates. Since I already have a website created could i use those there? Another thing, could I choose a different template for a different page/link on my webiste? cause it does not allow you to do this if you use the wizard...
Views: 133   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 26, 2005 6:46am
by Martin E. Meserv...
Another Music Problem, Surprise
Ok, i know there are WAY to many posts about adding music, but ive read almost all of them and i still need help. Ok, i chnged a song into a wave file, and uploaded that in to the server, and ive TRIED to use the the html command with that file, but it hasent worked...
Views: 147   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 25, 2005 11:53pm
by Corwings
a
Ata
How do I text link to places on the same page?
for example: http://ataatailpha.bravehost.com/summary.htm I want to link the yellow to the bold red. What html will do that for me? Thank you so much! Ata
Views: 149   Replies: 9
Last Post: Oct 25, 2005 12:34pm
by Ron in Phoenix
Template problems with html
I have Downloaded some templates but when i try to upload my pages onto the template the images come as a red cross and the template doesnt work any help, i would be willing to use bravenet templates aswell if they worked with my html coded pages Thanks for you...
Views: 301   Replies: 8
Last Post: Oct 25, 2005 10:57am
by Michael
Floating "To the Top"
While surfing I have noticed some websites have a Floating link for the Page to the Top command. As a visitor views a page the little link floats up and down! On the left of the screen! I am liking this a lot and wonder if anyone Knows how to make a Floating Link?
Views: 114   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 25, 2005 10:39am
by SLacKerBaBe
c
chris
making a login function
i wanna make this function , so all the text goes to my email adress
Views: 266   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 25, 2005 5:42am
by Peter
r
rob
how to i get my own template to shot
Hey Guys, I am creating my website i believe i have the premium site (100gb site).. i have created a front page on adobeand image ready and i sliced it up and saved with dream weaver.. now i uploaded the whole folder with the individual html slces and jpg.s pro...
Views: 165   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 25, 2005 4:28am
by Martin E. Meserv...
preview music
i am primarily using my website for people to downlaod my music ive made.how can i make it so users can preview songs before they download. also how do i make it so windows media player is visible on my page and playing my song so users can stop and pause music.
Views: 114   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 25, 2005 2:11am
by Corwings
l
Lorene
What am I doing wrong???
Help! I'm trying to design our craft club's simple web page around template #524. I have most everything on the page I want, but keep having problems with the top banner (portion in gray) and the background. I've tried moving things around, but it doesn't seem to me...
Views: 136   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 24, 2005 11:12pm
by Lorene
l
Lise
Privacy policy
How does one set a privacy policy for a web site?
Views: 180   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 24, 2005 3:26pm
by Lise
88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97