This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
email form looks great but doesnt send!! Pls help

Hi,
I have tried to get this to work, but I really don't know what I am doing - I know I have to keep the 3 lines that cannot change in, but I can't seem to get this right! now the form won't send at all. Before I was mucking around and copied from another site and didn't change the ID number and it redirected to their site! I've tried reading other posts about this, but I STILL can't figure this out!! Sorry I feel a bit retarded
the url is http://www.crowninggloryjewelry.bravehost.com/order.html

i know there are probably heaps of errors there - if someone could please have a look and point me in the right direction??
Thanks! :)

Re: email form looks great but doesnt send!! Pls help

That form won't work at all, because somehow you have a closing form tag:

immediately after the form tag. As you mentioned, there may be other errors. I found three hidden input elements, which seems good, but I didn't check the details of the coding after I found that one error. I don't understand why those hidden elements are carefully defined with borders, but I'm sure there's a reason for that...

maybe i should start all over again
it worked at the start, then the more I tried to fix it, the worse it got!!! but I'm scared I won't get it to look the same again!

There is no need to start over, just remove the extra form termination tag. At the start of your form you have the following code:

The red highlighted form termination tag, at the end of the line, is the one that needs to be removed. That should be all you neeed to do to fix it. You have a form terminagion tag in the correct place, at the end of the form. I looked at the rest of the form and it looks like everything else is in order.

thanks you Martin!! you've made my day!!!