This Forum is Locked
74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
javascript calculator
i'm having a bit of trouble with a project that i'm working on- a javascript calculator- and after banging my head on the keyboard for a few days i thought i'd upload it to my test site and ask the bravenet world. here it is: http://freespace.virgin.net/tomz...
Views: 244   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 26, 2006 8:10am
by scutterman
b
Brian
Need help with my frameset!!
I am truly stuck on this one; Now, if you go to my website, NewBrimstone.com, And you click on the banner, in the left sidebar... the link opens in the left sidebar, not in my main window. Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem? Please, please respond; I h...
Views: 207   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 25, 2006 8:34am
by Corwings
a
Amanda
cursor
another person's website has a different cursor appear over the text.they said they put the cursor in the directory on their website then told the web page to use it instead of the default.where is the directory on bravenet's website?
Views: 151   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 25, 2006 8:13am
by Appleblossom
s
SONIA
AU SOUND FILE ON WEBPAGE
FIRST OF ALL, LET ME SAY THAT I DO NOT KNOW WHAT AN AU FILE IS. I KNOW OF WAV & MIDI BUT NEVER HAD TO USE AN AU FORMAT SECONDLY AOL HOMETOWN IS VERY BASIC BUT DOES NOT ALLOW MUCH. HOW CAN I PUT AN AU FORMAT SOUND FILE ONTO THE WEBPAGE? I ONLY WANT IT TO ACTIVATE W...
Views: 124   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 25, 2006 7:14am
by Appleblossom
d
Debbie
paypal buy now buttons on photo images
Is there a way to insert a paypal "buy now" button on the photos in the photo editor? Do I need to add the photos to the pages and do it that way. I had photos on one of my pages and when I went to redo the colors and setup I lost all of them. I am almost totally...
Views: 179   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 24, 2006 6:07pm
by appleblossom
layout
anyone know a good site for html layouts?free layouts.
Views: 181   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 23, 2006 10:49pm
by Peter
z
zac
links
hello i have music videos on my website, but i have to make a whole another page for each seperate one. i need to know how to like it to that page or something where i can put lots of stuff without makeing seperate page
Views: 223   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 23, 2006 8:56pm
by Corwings
g
Graham
Having Problems with the Cascading Menus Script
Hi All, I'm a "hobby" webmaster rather than a seasoned pro. I downloaded the Bravenet Cascading Menu html and added my links. But the script just gives me a blank screen! Can some kind soul have a look and tell me what I am doing wrong? thanks. Script:
Views: 144   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 23, 2006 1:49pm
by Corwings
d
dan
Page Section jump
ok, I want to be able to click the title and jump down the page to that section. I have gone through this help section it shows the anchor tag and link script. I am doing this in web-wizard and save/publish etc. all I see is this script for the anchor & l...
Views: 378   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 23, 2006 11:48am
by Martin E. Meserv...
d
dan
Page Section jump
ok, I want to be able to click title and junp down the page to that section. I have gone through this help section and found There called bookmarks or anchor tags are aren't oo hard to do. Where you want the link to jump to put... anchor_text can be prac...
Views: 335   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 22, 2006 2:31pm
by dan
d
dan
Page Section jump
ok, I want to be able to click title and junp down the page to that section. I have gone through this help section and found:...... There called bookmarks or anchor tags are aren't oo hard to do. Where you want the link to jump to put... anchor_text can...
Views: 326   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 22, 2006 2:29pm
by dan
r
robert
HTML problems
this is the coding i have but it does not work properly.   Online Contact Form What is your name?Where are you from?E-mail address?Sex? male Female >Are you married? yes No > How long? 5 6-10 10-20 Longer > Are you happy? Yes Satisfactor...
Views: 320   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 22, 2006 1:47pm
by robert
a
Anna
adding google search HTML Question? UTF-8?
I wanted to add the Google Search to my site. There are two options one it to add just the google search the other will also search my site.... The instructions for adding my site to the searches says: Note: If your page is not encoded as UTF-8, you should cha...
Views: 499   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 22, 2006 12:02pm
by greg
d
Dan
Poll html
I made a poll comparing two images but i cant get them to be placed next to each other, only on top of each other "vertical radio buttons"... any suggestions?? 'Horizntal dropbox' doesn't change things... thanks
Views: 397   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 22, 2006 4:23am
by jane
r
rj6300
BORDERS
Hi guys When I create a link on an image E.g the products button on my main page (please veiw), I get a nasty blue or purple border. I used to be able to remove it with border="0" but its a while since ive done it and ive forgot where to insert it Help Kindest r...
Views: 205   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 22, 2006 4:17am
by jane
PopUps
I have created the code for a pop up with the popup generator and I have pasted it on my page where I think it is supposed to go and it will not open. Anybody got popup experience?
Views: 203   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 22, 2006 4:15am
by jane
scroll box
the code I'm use to using for scroll boxes, doesn't seem to work here, is there a code I can use to make the scroll boxes? Thank you for any help... Suzy
Views: 138   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 21, 2006 8:01pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
b
Bern
Need Code for Buttons Please
First, slackerbabe, if I understood you to mean that the 'horizontal rule' should not have been in the middle of my code, then yes, that must have been what I did. Thanks. At the moment I'm having a slight problem with two buttons I added to two pages (only one b...
Views: 460   Replies: 13
Last Post: Mar 21, 2006 5:04am
by Eugenia
Meta Tags
Can anyone tell me which meta tags to use to get my site recognized by the search engines?
Views: 221   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 20, 2006 10:01am
by scutterman
Why am I getting double tags?
Got my site done as well as can be in short notice (busy schedule). However, when I ran a tag analyser, I found out I was getting double tags. The Html looks like this: ( I added the comment brackets, just in case) I have not modified my headers. It looks fine in f...
Views: 118   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 20, 2006 8:29am
by Corwings
e
Ei-Kiu
div box w/ imgs
I don't know if I can ask this here, if I can't sorry. I want to put a div box in my page, with the scroll thing with imgs. I mean, like you do it in flash with HTML/Javascript.... do you understand what i mean? here is: www.angryblue.com (it's not my page ^^)
Views: 255   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 20, 2006 2:07am
by Scutterman
p
Piggoh
Trellix Html
Has anyone cut/paste the html into their Trellix website? All that I see on the published page is the string and not the counter. Help??
Views: 117   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 19, 2006 5:59pm
by appleblossom
HTML buttons
How can I add a NEXT and PREVIOUS button in HTML in the photo category??? Thank you in advance
Views: 483   Replies: 11
Last Post: Mar 18, 2006 3:15pm
by Tony
s
Sara
help with html coding error
The following is currently what my code reads-
Views: 206   Replies: 6
Last Post: Mar 18, 2006 7:40am
by Sara
Where is the plain old HTML editor?
I am not used to all these templates and readymade pages... I just want to do it myself. Where can I access a page where I can just build my website by myself? Thanks
Views: 234   Replies: 8
Last Post: Mar 17, 2006 5:57pm
by Tony
s
Scott
Code Editor
I'm new at this Bravenet stuff and I want to use a template for our site. I have some good templates in "My Favorites", but I don't know how to get them on my site. I'm following someone's directions all the way to the part where they say to use the Code Editor butto...
Views: 272   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 17, 2006 5:16pm
by appleblossom
Making a link page and letting visitors submit links
I'm trying to make a link page on my site where visitors can see links, and submit any that they have using a form. I would like the links to go to the links page, not to my email. I've having a problem of where the url's go to when they submit the link. I've created...
Views: 163   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 17, 2006 11:32am
by Stephen Chapman
REALLY neat HTML code~!!!
A REALLY neat code for your cursor. If you paste the following code into your website, there will be words following your cursor~ you can change the color, font, size, and words below. .spanstyle { COLOR: #00cccc; FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; FONT-SIZE: 10p...
Views: 182   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 17, 2006 7:11am
by Corwings
Feedback Form, problem with HTML coding
Hi. I am having a problem with my feedback form on my website. When I click the 'Submit Feedback' button, it leads me to Bravehost error message. Is it something wrong with my HTML coding? By the way, you can check out the problem with my feedback form directly at...
Views: 138   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 17, 2006 3:58am
by Martin E. Meserv...
HTML Forms: HOw do you do them
I need to know exactly how to get an html form on my website. Does Anyone know
Views: 231   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 16, 2006 4:37pm
by crashcrewmarine
74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83