Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
s
SUE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE....PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE, SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY WEBPAGE. I CANT PASTE ANYTHING I CHOOSE. EVERYTIME I TRY TO PASTE, SOME WIERD WORDS COME UP, AND THEN WHEN I DO PASTE IT ON THE WEB WHERE I WANT IT THE SAME THING HAPPENS AND I DONT SEE MY...
Views: 347   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 26, 2004 9:17pm
by SUE
s
Sylvia
I think I found a good tutorial
Any one here need to learn html? I found an interactive one at davesite.com. I suggest you print it.
Views: 291   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 26, 2004 3:35pm
by Sylvia
p
philip
i frames
How do i create i-frames, pls help
Views: 250   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 26, 2004 1:26pm
by Stephen Chapman
p
Phil
Lost changes on site - please advise
I think I have screwed up big time. I have been changing our site using the html editor, but tonight I created a new page using the wizard, and subsequently appear to have lost every change I have made in the past three weeks. Is this because I have mixed the method...
Views: 257   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 26, 2004 1:13pm
by Stephen Chapman
Copyright Symbol
Could you please tell me the correct syntax and coding for putting the copyright symbol on my website? Thank you, Sindy Post
Views: 262   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 26, 2004 6:45am
by Sindy Post
l
lorain
please help /add music
This is my 7th day trying to add music. I've done what they say but it will NOT work I have put this in about 20 times and it dont work . this is it exally http://resources.bravenet.com/audio_clips/country_music_eddie_rabbit It doesnt work. I know all you bright ki...
Views: 251   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 26, 2004 5:41am
by lorain
g
GILLc
corwings you are a star!!!
Thanks a lot and yes it did work, thanks to you....will you have a look for me and tell me if i can remove the little box...what a relief i finally got it on
Views: 255   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 25, 2004 11:49pm
by GILLc
d
Dee
help please! I'm new and...
I'm making fonts for a graphics site. But the thing is, I can't find where to put the fonts! help please Any help would be appreciated
Views: 318   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 25, 2004 1:38pm
by Stephen Chapman
j
Jen
how do you change you webpage ?
i need help im new i dont know how to change your page everyday!!!! help me please!!!!!!
Views: 317   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 25, 2004 11:49am
by Bloodraven_daemo...
THANKS FOR THE HELP BUT COULD YOU ASSIST MORE
Thanks very much for your help, but...heres another one CORWINGS i think you can help me out here.. I have managed to actually copy/paste the correct way,however when you look at the front page i want to have just a button to take me to the forum instead of the flash...
Views: 268   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 25, 2004 6:25am
by corwings
g
Greg
Slide-In Horizontal Menu
I am making a menu for all of the Cubs rosters. Instead of my menu looking like... 1980 1981 1982 How can I get the Slide-In Horizontal Menu to look like this... 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 And so on...
Views: 347   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 24, 2004 5:49pm
by Greg
p
Purdy
CSE Validator problem...
I've just downloaded CSE Validator Lite and i can't vigure out how to insert an image using it... It has everything else except inserting an image... can someone plz help!
Views: 239   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 24, 2004 1:46pm
by Stephen Chapman
g
GillC
HELP PLEASE, ITS ME AGAIN
As per both mine and Sue's posts, would somebody with patience please explain to me in basic terms what exactly should be copy/paste and where to put it, PLEASE...my front page now is awash with html code and i am getting no further (setting the site up was easy i mu...
Views: 234   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 24, 2004 12:49pm
by gill1888
Who knows how to ADD fonts to the webpage???
HELP me pleez!!! I downloaded the fonts and extracted them and saved them to my fonts folder, but i don't know how to get them on my website! theres no where on the site where i can download the fonts or something?? HELP ME Pleez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stephani steph...
Views: 272   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 24, 2004 11:22am
by corwings
p
Purdy
Red X
I am using CSE Validator Lite to make my pages.. I made an HTML document and when I went to insert an image.. i tried previewing it in explorer but the image came up as a little red X... I'm confused and have no clue why this is... The image i made in paint...
Views: 250   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 23, 2004 9:58pm
by corwings
Complicated problem needs attention
Hi all, Im having trouble with my webpage. I dont know how to align my links so that there at the top of the page only on the right hand side. See, my images just keep pushing the writing downwards. Could somebody take a look and help me? Thank you in advance.
Views: 244   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 23, 2004 9:52pm
by corwings
j
Jade
What does BODY tags on my pages mean....plz help....i'll xplain more inside!
It said this in my e-mail about the Traffic Exchange option I signed up for, for free but I don't know what BODY Tags of your pahes mean? Plz tell me! Thx! Step 1: Copy the following code into all of your webpages. Place it anywhere between the BODY tags of your...
Views: 223   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 23, 2004 11:03am
by corwings
p
Purdy
Other Hosts
I was wondering if there is any other free webhosts other than the bravehost one... Also is there any good website editors that i can download that are also free... haha
Views: 215   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 23, 2004 4:37pm
by Stephen Chapman
Why wont html work on my site?
I am getting very frustrated becuz I've been trying for 2 days now. What I'm trying to do is add some scrolling text to my site..But the problem is that everytime I add the code it doesnt appear on the site..Whats wrong? Am I doing something wrong...Also I know for s...
Views: 232   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 23, 2004 2:05pm
by Stephen Chapman
m
Megz
I need Help with coding! PRONTO!
Help me! I can't seem to figure out how to do this whole coding thing. I'm new. =/ I cant code it, or any of that junk. Please help!
Views: 258   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 23, 2004 10:20am
by GoliathImmortal
j
Joshua
Auto close window
I can't get the auto close window HTML code to work on my site, I just started working on it and I'm hoping to get this code to work. What my goal is, is to have an unchangeable size window for my site. If there's any other way than opening a new window I'd love...
Views: 231   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 23, 2004 8:56am
by corwings
javascript
can anyone explain why when i copy/paste javascript into my favourite editor the object e.g a clock appears invisible, any help would be much appreciated, thankyou
Views: 225   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 22, 2004 10:57pm
by Peter
d
David
Help on MSN Groups
When I Copy & Pasted the HTML Code for my Counter I received onto the MSN Group I run and saved it this came up at the bottom of the page. language=JavaScript src="http://pub37.bravenet.com/counter/code.php?id=381821&usernum=3095230775&cpv=2" type=text/javascript>...
Views: 313   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 22, 2004 10:54pm
by Peter
m
mauco
please i need help with animation
Please, can anyone give me a step-by-step guide to creating a simple gif animation image?
Views: 265   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 22, 2004 10:47pm
by mauco
t
Todd
.class file help needed
I need to open and modify a .class file, but do not know how or what application to use to do so. Any help would be appreciated.
Views: 281   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 22, 2004 7:31pm
by Todd
HEy i need help....
If any1 knows where the favorite editor is please tell me PLEASE!
Views: 258   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 22, 2004 6:01pm
by Andy
s
Squire
Tables...
In a table, is there a way to put lines or borders separating the ROWS and NOT the columns?? One site told me I could use the code < rules=rows >, but that doesn't seem to work...
Views: 231   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 22, 2004 5:13pm
by Squire
a
Anna
trying to move a website, can't seem to make it work please help!
okay, I have a website on geocities that I am trying to move to bravenet.com. I am trying to move the html code from the geocities site to the bravenet site, but the page does not load properly. Does anyone know what I can do to make this work? Please email me. g...
Views: 249   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 22, 2004 2:42pm
by Stephen Chapman
FTP
Views: 221   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 22, 2004 2:35pm
by Stephen Chapman
m
Manda
heeeellppp me please!
when u take quizes for fun, and afterwards it tells you what you are, example : http://quizme.stvlive.com/candy/quiz.php thats the quiz i took and my answer, how do i get that into one of my pages, and is able to link back to that website incase somone else wants to...
Views: 229   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 22, 2004 1:54pm
by Manda