This Forum is Locked
13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
I cant see my background
I just recently uploaded the website and i took a look at it and it looks totally diferent than it did in dreamweaver and i put the pictures and stuff through ftp but i cant see nothing in the background at all no background image all the color is missing and only l...
Views: 639   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 6, 2008 7:37pm
by Malcolm
Button Links
Button links When a make a button link to annother page.. there ither blue or purple lines around it... how do i get rid of them and have jsut the button show and link with out the colored lines around it?
Views: 963   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 6, 2008 4:30am
by Philo Kvetch
d
Don
PayPal in New Window
I have a PayPal Donate button on my site. How can I get the PayPal payment page to open in a new window? I usually use the code target=_new, but the PayPal button code doesn't have the usual href line needed for that. Thanks
Views: 578   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 4, 2008 11:50pm
by Peter
f
fred
File upload size
hello there am failing to upload a file that is 15MB, is there a limit to file upload size
Views: 666   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 4, 2008 5:30pm
by ..
s
Sean
Web Site Email
Hi, A customer of mine has just informed me that when they go onto remortgagenow.biz and press submit on the contact us or remortgage page that they get a server error. I've tested it on 2 computers and it works - is the code not working on their's because of t...
Views: 629   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 3, 2008 6:53am
by Sean
k
KaotiC
PLZZ HELP ME WITH POSTING IMAGES AS BACKGROUND!!!
I posted 1 before but no 1 would repsond so PLZZ help me i really need to know how to post images as the background of a page... PLZZ
Views: 2155   Replies: 10
Last Post: Dec 3, 2008 5:20am
by Philo Kvetch
Music and Uploading issues
I can't seem to get my music to play correctly. I know that it needs to buffer but it won't play after so long. Also, I can't upload any other songs. It says it's there but I can't find it.
Views: 587   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 2, 2008 11:02am
by Daniel Sapelli
Visual Editor Problems
I click on Visual editor and it just still shows the text editor. How do i fix this?
Views: 529   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 29, 2008 5:21pm
by Thomas Hooper
p
Pamela
password protecting webpages
I'm trying to find a way to protect certain webpages from being seen by people that aren't members of our group. I signed up for bravenet password protection and I can enter the code onto my site and the box appears but it isn't blocking out the info on the page you...
Views: 732   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 29, 2008 7:48am
by Stephen
trouble with text
on my Contact Us page I have put my company name, address etc. on the edit page, I saved it and then went to preview. The name and address are there on the bottom of the page. I then published same, now it does not show What have I done wrong?
Views: 600   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 28, 2008 6:17am
by Philo Kvetch
audio/sound
no audio/sound play
Views: 604   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 28, 2008 6:01am
by Philo Kvetch
m
Marcus
I can't delete anything
When I'm in the webpage editor, I can't delete anything in the directory. I've got a new code, but until I delete the old files in the directory, I don't think it'll work. Why can't I remove these old web templates?
Views: 591   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 27, 2008 10:36am
by Corwings
Setting up a cron.php job using bravenet
i need to set this cron job to run daily at 10 AM , anyone know how? Thanks, Ed set_time_limit(129600); include "config.php"; //Prevent abuse $today = date('Y-m-d', strtotime("now")); $query_i = "SELECT * FROM settings where name='lastresponder'"; $resu...
Views: 650   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 27, 2008 9:46am
by CROSS POST IGNOR...
a
Angel
Please Help :(
I am trying very hard to design my website and so far I have had to publish garbage just so I can use dreamweaver and view flash object through my site. so please excuse the mess as I have not uploaded the web pages I am working on. My Question is... I am trying...
Views: 615   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 27, 2008 4:29am
by Philo Kvetch
How do I link to a topic further down on the page
I have put my article at the bottom of each page and need to link the title found at the top of the page to each article. What code do I need to add to do this? Thank you, Carolyn
Views: 624   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 26, 2008 5:33pm
by pb&j
j
john
disk quota exceeded
I tryed to copy & paste the code for the "site search" into my index page & it said "disk quota exceeded" so I tryed to delete some photos thinking that might be the problem being as I had recently uploaded a bunch. When I tred to delete the photos to make more...
Views: 643   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 25, 2008 6:25pm
by ....
p
patai
code to prevent duplicate user login
is there additional code I can add to the bravenet password code to prevent people giving out their username and password and loggin in at the same time? and "time out" code to log out idle users Thanks
Views: 570   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 25, 2008 3:13pm
by Peter
Having trouble with CSS template
Hey all, I'm currently using one of bravenet's CSS templates (Radiance), and I'm trying to customize it a little bit. I'm putting our own logo on the header and can't seem to get rid of the border around it. I've looked through the code and I'm not sure where the...
Views: 668   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 25, 2008 5:06am
by Philo Kvetch
f
fred
Outlook 2003 Configuration
hey all, does anybody know about the possibility of configuring bravenet mail with outlook 2003? please help
Views: 616   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 25, 2008 3:40am
by fred
html showing on web page
I have the following showing on my webpage "align="center">Chocolate Supreme (under contact us) How do I get the align="center"> off there?
Views: 590   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 24, 2008 5:31pm
by Audrey Draeger
Help!! Getting Error when trying to log in. Takes me to google error page.
I need help. I am new at creating a website so I created on on synthasite.com. By using it's tools I have manage to create a nice web page but I would like to password protect on page for my officers access only. I have created a 3 page series knowing that I would...
Views: 514   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 23, 2008 9:53pm
by Orriana
h
hms
CSS and Dreanweaver
i used a template for my site and when i downloaded to dreamweaver the elementes of it are not organize the way they should...help please
Views: 525   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 22, 2008 11:01am
by Corwings
a
Angela
visual editor problems in IE
Hi, everyone, I appreciate your help. I have a website with free resources for teachers which I have run since 2003 (mspowell.com). This summer, I bought a new domain name (thecornerstoneforteachers.com) and am transferring all the content. I bought a flash website...
Views: 592   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 20, 2008 1:28pm
by Corwings
IMAGE NOT DISPLAYED
My image not displayed. Created with Microsoft Publisher. Pasted its HTML Code into blank page on bravenet. Thank you.
Views: 557   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 19, 2008 3:26am
by Philo Kvetch
j
jo
template trouble - do i have to start again...again?!
hi to you all so here's the orblem this time whic accounts for why i have spent another whole evening battling with my website. I just wanted to add some more content onto the resourcse page of the French version - and the footer of the template just kept coming...
Views: 566   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 18, 2008 2:50pm
by jo
s
Sean
Form Submission
Hi, Does anyone know of any html form code that will prevent someone from submitting my online form until it is fully completed. A message stating please complete form would help. Thank you, Sean.
Views: 576   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 17, 2008 11:26am
by Sean
HTML Meta Tags code in Title
How do I put Meta Tags into the first page of my site if the TITLE section does not show up in the HTML editing code? I use a visual graphic for the title.
Views: 542   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 15, 2008 1:17pm
by Bill Clark
email forms, open in new tab
does anyone know how to open the link in a new tab when clicked on the "submit" button of a form... any help appreciated thanks..
Views: 617   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 15, 2008 12:36am
by Vanessa
l
Lisa
link to their purchase
I'am building a website with Bravenet? I will be using the free website builder http://www.bravenet.com/ I will be selling an item using a paypal account. how do I set it up so my customers after clicking on checkout and paying for the item that the customer will th...
Views: 606   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 13, 2008 4:17pm
by Peter
b
Brian
help with from
Hi There I set up a from fro my web site and it sending the information though OK but not attach the images? I would like if i need a scrip to attach the file or do thy have to do it manual very time?? I not too good with tec stuff I am using old version Drea...
Views: 586   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 13, 2008 6:59am
by Philo Kvetch
13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22