This Forum is Locked
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Officelive & HTML issues
Can anyone explain why the embeddable version of my guestbook will not work (there is just a blank page where it should be) when following the instructions on insertings HTML into an officelive webpage, but when I insert the code for the online "hosted" version, the...
Views: 647   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 6, 2009 5:15pm
by .....
a question
i need help knowing how can i make more than my main page for my website thanks alot from ohio.
Views: 690   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 6, 2009 12:18pm
by Peter
Guest map does not work
Hi, I added a guest map to a Wordpress blog and it initially worked. Now no one can access to it...They click and click on the button and nothing happens...what could it be? Miguel PS. I am using Firefox
Views: 681   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 6, 2009 6:47am
by Miguel Mendoza
Help Please!!!!
I was just wondering how can I upload a flash swf file to use on the site I made with the web wizard?
Views: 634   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 5, 2009 4:35pm
by jeremy val carls...
s
Sean
Mortgage Calculator does not work
Hi, I tried copying the calculator html code below into my website. The form looked great but when pressing the calculate button nothing happened - it did not perform the calculation. Can anyone help? Thank you, Sean Copy the code in the text area...
Views: 890   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 5, 2009 11:48am
by Sean
RE: Dynamic Content Change!
Hi There As I am still learning HTML, I was using the test code for 'A simple dynamic Content Change' as follows: H2Me Feeling SPAN id="emotion">Happy/ENDSPAN&H2 IMG id="photo" src = "C:UsersJenniferPicturesJenMarch06.jpg" alt = "[Jenny feeling Happy]" ="...
Views: 870   Replies: 11
Last Post: Jan 4, 2009 1:21pm
by jayabee3
Cannot update my website
the error I get is 550 TlxTransfer.txt: Permission denied Pls help Thanks Eva
Views: 686   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 3, 2009 9:45am
by Jose Luis
a
Angie
How to place the html code in the HP
Hi, I`m Angie, from Alemania, i have a Problem... I can not find the ready code for the Calendar? for to place the html code in my HP. Please help me, if you can...Greeting from Angie
Views: 710   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 3, 2009 7:59am
by Peter
n
Nate
Cant get message forum to go to different frame
I installed the message forum service and copied the code into the navigation frame on the right side of my site. I want it to open in the main frame in the middle of the site. I put "mainFrame" (which is the name of the frame) in the general settings on bravenet,...
Views: 608   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 3, 2009 12:41am
by Peter
s
s
mhtml
MMk well I got really bored with the layouts on bravenet. got fancyish and made my own 5 page site with microsoft publisher, although I am clueless to this jiberish of html I did it. BUT I can't get it on here i guess because it is in mhtml format? sheesh i dunno...
Views: 616   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 2, 2009 4:57pm
by s
colour problem
I cant get the colour on the index to change from the pinkish purple to blue. http://myeasyrecipes.bravehost.com/meats/index.html the code is: Beef 0044ff is blue.
Views: 609   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 31, 2008 5:24am
by Peter
j
Jal
Postal Code distance calculator
I found this site: http://www.acmultimedia.co.uk/blog/article.php?blogID=59 But it uses Databases and PHP and im not familiar with any of that. Could someone please enlighten me how do i "create a table" and then connect it to PHP code?
Views: 612   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 30, 2008 10:49am
by Peter
c
cindy
Could someone please help me!!!!
I have seen a lot of websites that have their navigation buttons to the left of there webpage where they are always visible. My buttons are at the bottom of my page, but I would really like them to be at the side. I have tried but have not been able to put them on th...
Views: 671   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 29, 2008 7:36am
by Philo Kvetch
Webring Code Problem
I have a site wanting to join the web ring,,, but his site runs frames,,, any advice on how to get the web ring code to brake frames??? thanks; rich-green
Views: 628   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 29, 2008 1:40am
by Peter
301 Redirect
Does anyone no how to do a redirect on bravenet, my domain name page is a pr3 and my index page is a pr5. I want to direct all my incoming links to the domain name and have tried just about every redirect out there and nothing seems to work. Although I think bravenet...
Views: 734   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 28, 2008 5:25pm
by gee
about website
I pay over 2000.00 for this website of my yorkies. I can't put my picture on it.
Views: 549   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 26, 2008 7:18am
by Corwings
a
Alan
Permanent re-direct 301
Hi, I am in the middle of kinda upgrading a technically untechnical site ....(but my customers love it - and I guess thats what counts) I am unsure how this has happened but I have found htm and html pages in my directory with identical content....I want to pr...
Views: 694   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 25, 2008 9:19pm
by David Slade
m
mark
browser
I wanted to know if there is a code to use for browser issues. Whenever i use a different browser from internet explorer, for e.g., Firefox, my site looks slightly different, it just throws off the format, so i wanted to see if there is some kind of code that allows...
Views: 657   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 24, 2008 5:18am
by Philo Kvetch
k
Kathy
Rigt Clicking
How do I disable right clicking?
Views: 1011   Replies: 7
Last Post: Dec 22, 2008 5:45pm
by Philo Kvetch
Adding a podcast + subscribing to podcasts
How can I add a podcast to my website? How can my friends subscribe to a weekly podcast that I will be recording every week? This will help me keep in touch with my friends now that I'm living abroad. Thanks
Views: 532   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 22, 2008 1:03pm
by .....
Views: 580   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 20, 2008 10:10am
by narnina
c
Cyndi
HTML codes
I copied and pasted a number of html codes for banners. I can see them all just fine while i am in the edit mode but as soon as I save and publish, I go to my site and I don't see any of the banners :( could someone tell me what I am doing wrong. Thanks in advance...
Views: 884   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 20, 2008 9:30am
by charles
How to I create an HTML box so I can add windows media player embed code?
I am embedding streaming audio with windows media player to my site and was told for the code to work, I need to put it in an HTML box, How do I go about that? This is a streaming radio station I wish to add and I am using the embed code they gave me. Works fine for...
Views: 698   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 15, 2008 2:06pm
by Marcome
Problem withmy hit counter
HI I had my hit counter working for about 2 weeks. I then added pictures to the adoption page on the site (I only have the hit counter on the main page) And it was gone. I couldn't get it to work again so I left it alone for about 2 weeks. Last night I put the hit...
Views: 533   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 14, 2008 12:46pm
by Peter
codec rezise all monitor website
Some one could help me to know how I can rezise website to watch all monitor or codec html to use, thank`s. Jose luis -
Views: 527   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 13, 2008 2:32pm
by Jose Luis
n
Nancy
html and wizard question
I asked this in another forum also, just looking for an answer if anyone has one. I am rebuilding my Fire Departments site and was wondering if anyone knows. If I am using the file manager to work on the site, can one of the other members of the dept. use the wiza...
Views: 552   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 13, 2008 8:15am
by Corwings
s
Sk
Bravenet Layout 6 html
Hi there, I'm just wondering if there's any way I could get the html for the layout number 6 of bravenet? I really like the nav bar but I don't quite like the scroll part. Is there any way? And also how can I get the 5th nav bar function? Thanks
Views: 611   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 13, 2008 8:13am
by Corwings
...help me
help me..my guestbook doesn't appear in internet explorer... what will i do ??... help please
Views: 542   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 12, 2008 5:05pm
by Peter
b
Bob
H E L P !!!! PLEASE
I took over our club's website and no one to help me figure it out. I have never ran a website. The closest I got is a myspace account. Wondering if anyone can help me figure out a few things. I figured out how to upload pictures and thumbnails, but on the thumbnails...
Views: 627   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 10, 2008 5:12am
by Philo Kvetch
my link takes me back to bravenet, please help
I am very new and I suppose clueless about HTML. It's making me feel like an idiot and I know it's easy. My whole problem is that I am trying to make a link on my www.bunnyhoover.com site that will take a person to the Bunny Hoover myspace page while we are fini...
Views: 607   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 7, 2008 1:44pm
by .....
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21