This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
How to I create an HTML box so I can add windows media player embed code?

I am embedding streaming audio with windows media player to my site and was told for the code to work, I need to put it in an HTML box, How do I go about that? This is a streaming radio station I wish to add and I am using the embed code they gave me. Works fine for Firefox, but not IE...even on the stations site in IE it won't play,,just shows up as the old media player and everything is grayed out. I haven't uploaded the page yet..just working on it at the moment. Here is a screenshot of the code below

Re: How to I create an HTML box so I can add windows media player embed code?

another thing I noticed...when I click on the more ifo on the media player error in IE, it says Ran out of memory (Error=8007000E)

now it shows up on the site that also streams the radio station with WMP..the WMP error now is
An operation failed due to a certification failure. (Error=80040295)

not sure about the box but try this site with help on embeding.
http://www.mioplanet.com/rsc/embed_mediaplayer.htm

some times the id code is off and you have problems.
Also I have recently had to update some of my pages and use the object tag so certain music players would work. Just some thoughts goodluck.

thanks for helping...I ended up using code I found when doing a Google search a while back to get it to work with Firefox & IE...I just changed the address where needed to play the stream..I tried it since the code I was given only seemed to work in FF..