This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
HTML codes

I copied and pasted a number of html codes for banners. I can see them all just fine while i am in the edit mode but as soon as I save and publish, I go to my site and I don't see any of the banners :( could someone tell me what I am doing wrong. Thanks in advance for the help.

Re: HTML codes

Try refreshing the screen. I see them fine.

Your not doing anything wrong. I switch between several different network connections during the course of a day. From some of the networks, I can see all your banners. However, on others, only links show up. The problem is with the banners your trying to use. The sites and banners that your are linking to are mostly considered spam sites, and for good reason. Many networks, like the one your on, simply blocks them.

The reason you can see them when your are editing, is because you are working through Bravenet, which doesn't block them. But, when you connect directly via the internet, all the sites are blocked. This is due to either your ISP or the firewall/spam settings that you have on your PC.

If you want the banner images to show, now matter what network your on, copy all of them locally. Then change the image reference in all your banner codes so that the image comes from your web site.