j
Jack
Tables
How do I get 2 tables side by side?
Views: 364   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 25, 2004 8:01pm
by sarah
Does Bravenet Support Frames???
Well, does it? I use the !DOCTYPE frameset tag, frameset tags, and frame tags. If it does and I'm doing it wrong can someone please post a website that shows how to properly do them? Thanks~mandude
Views: 317   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 25, 2004 4:48pm
by Michelle
m
Megan
MAJOR HELP PLEASE!!!!!
My pen pal from Nevada says that someone is going to try and put a prank on my website. How can I stop someone bad from coming into my website for free?
Views: 382   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 25, 2004 8:57am
by Megan
c
Corey
forms
I need to make a form that lets a visitor request something but I don't want it to prompt and e-mail window, just to have them select submit and they're done
Views: 320   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 24, 2004 12:24pm
by Peter
How Can I add songs
Hi guys can u help me on how can i add songs in my site and vidio clips. Please reply me Thanks
Views: 308   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 23, 2004 10:34pm
by JimBb
b
BBR
embed .wav
I tried to embed a .wav file using the Bravenet file manager to edit my page. The sound does not work. Can you help?
Views: 297   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 23, 2004 3:59pm
by Barbara
s
Sandy
Add a page
I'm new to this and would like to know how I can add a page to my website. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Sandy
Views: 309   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 23, 2004 2:59pm
by Sandy
Help - How Do I...
Customize my web journal. At other sites, you can tweak the html to make your journal have the look you want. I don't see a link here that will allow that? Is that allowed here? Or am I just not looking in the right place! Thanks!
Views: 327   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 23, 2004 9:35am
by Michelle
User Account
How to i make it that like people have to register on my site like bravenet???
Views: 381   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 22, 2004 11:01pm
by JimBb
please help me out in editing my page
hello please any one of you help me out to get in to edit my webpage www.nadeemkhan.bravepages.com. i had created long back and now i dont know my user name and password. please help me out. regards nadeem khan
Views: 367   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 22, 2004 11:00pm
by JimBb
k
Kevin
forms
I have a form that allows the user to upload a document but I can't get it to work. What script(s) do I need to make this happen?
Views: 369   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 22, 2004 3:12pm
by Peter
help i hate these adds
i need help, is there a way to remove angelfire adds from your site by adding a html code at the top and end to each page? if you know reply with the code thankyou
Views: 374   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 22, 2004 8:49am
by Michelle
How do I....
Find the link that leads to the page where you edit your homepage??? I ALWAYS have to search for it! In fact, I'm searching for it right NOW!!!!
Views: 367   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 22, 2004 6:50am
by Peter
l
Lavoie
How do I create a excel/spreadsheet format using HTML?
I want to put the standings of something in a spreadsheet format so they look more professional and organized? How would I go about doing that using HTML coding? Thanks!
Views: 370   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 21, 2004 11:05pm
by Peter
b
Brad
games
where can i find more games like the ones at bravenet
Views: 362   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 21, 2004 2:56pm
by Brad
m
Mary
Tags
Hello All, hope you can help me. How do I do, I think it is called, a TAG. For example if I have a list of Recipes and I want to hyper link one recipe to another page in my website - How do I tag the recipe so when some one clicks on the name of the recipe it...
Views: 381   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jun 21, 2004 12:29pm
by Mary
s
sandy
links
Okay, Maybe I have been looking at the html coding so closely that I can't see my mistake, but two of my links won't work. The one to 'windchimes' and the one to 'oil burners'. Can someone please tell me what I did wrong? (some of the pages aren't up, but those tw...
Views: 357   Replies: 14
Last Post: Jun 21, 2004 11:23am
by JimBb
k
KaotiC
How do I like get my site in a search engine.. or get more people to visit it??
I've got the site all ready and stuff but still adding crap but I cant figure out how to get more guest or people to visit it.. If I want to be found in the some search engines it cost money$$$.. which i dont have..LOL If anyone can help me thankyou!!
Views: 405   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 21, 2004 7:40am
by corwings
How do I add my web blog to my webpage?
I'm having problems with this, I know it's possible. How can I put my weblog/journal in my web page and keep the same layout that I have on my web page now? I know I could just type it out everyday, but I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me how to add...
Views: 403   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 21, 2004 4:19am
by GwynnePamela
j
jack
wierd stuff
i created my website on my pc with trellix web and uploaded the file thru file manager, renamed it index.html and when i pull up my website it looks like this:ÐÏࡱá>þÿ þÿÿÿ€ûüg&...
Views: 495   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 20, 2004 10:33pm
by KaotiC
t
TaKat3
How to save a file as HTML?
I can't upload my main webpage. I heard you have to save it as index.html, but how to do that? I got a code layout form another site, and have edited it mostly to my likeing. But when I save it in word, it saves it as index.htm, not index.html. And in word i can only...
Views: 388   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jun 20, 2004 4:54pm
by GwynnePamela
I want to get the responses on all my questions.
I have a problem with the Email Form. I have 12 individual questions that th euser fills out. All I get is a few of these. I want to be able to recieve all 12 answers in my email. Is there anyway to fix this via HTML? this email form is like the basis of my si...
Views: 329   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 20, 2004 12:22pm
by yet another ques...
l
Luke
Publish
how do i publish my html to my site do i use publisher and save my html to my site?
Views: 374   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 20, 2004 12:04pm
by JimBb
E-mail Form
I'm having trouble getting my e-mail form to work. Not sure what is wrong with it. I really need this on my graphics site since I don't like to have my e-mail addy published there for the spider bots to get it and sell it. Thanks Deborah
Views: 395   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 20, 2004 11:24am
by deborah
c
Chance
Copy/Paste Codes with MSN
I'm having truble getting the Bravenet codes to work, even a simple counter, using the MSN webpage maker. It has three modes, Text, HTML, and Visual and I have tried pasting it in all three but won't work. Is anyone familier with MSN groups and know how to import the...
Views: 420   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 20, 2004 11:07am
by JimBb
How to increase page ranking?
I am trying to increase page ranking and search engine ranking for my website. http://www.boyddesign.com.au I'm looking for some advice. Has anyone done this successfully before?
Views: 396   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 20, 2004 8:57am
by JimBb
t
TmN
HTML in the forum
how du i add html in my forum?? is it any list i can look at?? ei: colored text, link, pic +++
Views: 782   Replies: 14
Last Post: Jun 20, 2004 6:06am
by TmN
a
Angie
index.html
I went to rename some of my files and renamed my index.html and now it gives me an error when I try to pull up my site...I have a feeling I should have not done this. How do I get the error to go away ..Help!Angie
Views: 442   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 20, 2004 2:33am
by JimBb
where do u paste the code on ur site?
where do u paste it? if its in the page u want it to be in.... it doesn't come up.... how do u do it?
Views: 458   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 20, 2004 2:08am
by Peter
HELP~
I just registered my domain and paid MONEY for it.. I uploaded the files (including index.htm) and when I go to www.kreationsbykate.com it says my website doesn't exist. What AM i doing wrong here???
Views: 409   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 19, 2004 1:54pm
by gespurr