This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Tables

How do I get 2 tables side by side?

Re: Tables

Put them inside another table.

Re: Tables

first put the codes in for two tables (doesnt have to be exact, this is what i have in mine):

**grrrr...i cant paste the table codes for you becaz it wont show it like text, it'll go ahead and make the tables in my post if you know them, yay!! if not, i can email them to u

then (when u have the table code) u have to fool around with the width, and the height, and the # of pixels from the top and the left to match whatever layout you had planned.
if you dont want any space between the two tables,(first, add the # of pixels from the left and the # of pixels wide, for the above example, it would be 240 pixels; then you're telling the computer that your second table is starting were the last one ended) take
that number and use it in the second table as the number in the "left: ###px" part.

if that made no sence at all, email me at munkysr2cool4u@yahoo.com or IM on AIM at munkymagic911 .... ill be glad to help u

visit my site (click here) to see what 3 tables look like (i hope that's kinda what u wanted to see...and they dont have to have spaces in between each other if you don't want them)

Browser: munkymagic911,2