This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
HTML in the forum

how du i add html in my forum?? is it any list i can look at??

ei: colored text, link, pic +++

Re: HTML in the forum

First of for a little bit of help we need a site posten in the Url part.. or we cant tell wat type of Website provider.. Just commen sense to but its ok.. And html is done no matter wat like wat im typing here its not really showing like this its all coded when sended.. think about it. Like when u type somthing and check it in text editor its all wierd.. ever noticed?? But in ur forum you can use html.. for such like making

REALY BIG

letters with html.. Hope u figure out how to use it. Thier is lots of tutors.. Just search.

Re: Re: HTML in the forum

First of for a little bit of help we need a site posten in the Url part.. or we cant tell wat type of Website provider.. <-- what you mean about that?

anyway, im using forum from bravenet and i cant put in the HTML like im doing in other forums
ei: text
[img=link]

it wont write the "text" with the color i choosed, or the pic. its showing the hole code insted

Re: HTML in the forum

Those are options you select in the service manager. Log in at Bravenet, go to your counter service manager and look for the options under "Look and Feel".

Re: Re: HTML in the forum

umm you have completly lost me there... first of all, you're talking about the forum now right?? and not the counter?? second, i cant find any "look and feel" in any of bravnets services

Re: Re: Re: HTML in the forum

Bravenet Forums do not support UBB forum codes, so stop using them.

Assuming you have enabled HTML in your Forum, HTML is added by using HTML... there is nothing magical or mystical about it, just type in the HTML code.

If you want to add a link, use HTML link code. If you want to add an image, use an HTML image tag.

Re: Re: Re: Re: HTML in the forum

thats the problem, it wont work!!! if it has, why do you think im asking?? geezes im asking for help not trouble...

and that mambo jambo stuff your talking about, i could need it if its working

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: HTML in the forum

It works perfectly as long as 1) HTML is enabeld in your forum, and 2) You are adding the correct HTML code.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: HTML in the forum

umm yea 1 its enabled for ages... but like i did ask in my first post?? where can i see those correct HTML codes?? cause its thouands of them and some are doing the same things, but i dont know what to use in bravnet forum... and all i've tried till now havent worked yet

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: HTML in the forum

Go to Google and type in 'html help'...there are thousands of sites on the web that will teach you HTML.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: HTML in the forum

omg, can anyone answer me question instead of giving me thousand of lessons!?

i just want to know what HTML codes that works in bravenets forum, not how to use it either what code that does exist

lose the tude dude

Look, there is no need for the attitude. People that come here trying to help, out of the goodness of their heart, have no way of knowing how much knowledge you have so therefore don't know how detailed to get in the explanation. And when you post a question that can be interpretted in different ways you may get off track. Just try to be more clear in the explanation of what you are trying to accomplish...and lose the tude! You are not going to solve anything that way.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: HTML in the forum

All HTML codes work.. youve been told that several times now.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: HTML in the forum

Browser: tamer_algdssy@hotmail.com

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: HTML in the forum

sorry... i had a bad day