Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
k
Keith
Java Font Color
There is a free java download from bravenet that displays scrolling text, but I cannot change the font color. Anyone have any ideas? I'm trying to go from black text to white text.
Views: 298   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 2, 2004 10:50am
by Keith
j
Jen
E-mail forms question
Hi, I want to have the responses to the email forms on my site sent to a different email address than the one registered on my account. Without signing up for a second account, is this possible ? Thanks in advance for help.. Jen
Views: 329   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 2, 2004 7:19am
by sally
Wondering about cascading menu, slide-in menu and status bar scroller
On my website, I currently have a cascading menu (Link below) but wish to hide the link information in the status bar. Status bar scroller (Link below) is a pretty neat way of hiding it. But I do not know how it would be possible to link up the cascading menu with th...
Views: 217   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 1, 2004 1:50pm
by Stephen Chapman
b
Bonk
HTML (copy and paste)
Can someone please help me!!! In my website I want to update a page weekly with the darts results. However when I copy it from my file and paste it onto my website it is not in the same layout= 1998-1999 Half Moon B Cheriton Fitzpaine 1999-2000 Cowley Brid...
Views: 200   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 1, 2004 1:42pm
by Stephen Chapman
I'm having problem getting the bravenet images to show
I already have place the Guest Map adn the Guest Book on my site with no problem. But when (I decided to add the Affiliate program & the Juke Box the code links wont work for me. I get the java codes copied ad pasted onto my webpage just fine using the HTML Editor, a...
Views: 214   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 1, 2004 1:27pm
by JimBb
Links to parts of a page
I want to be able to link to specific parts/paragraphs of a page to save people having to scroll through miles of text. Can anyone help me with that? Thanks.
Views: 229   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 1, 2004 10:14am
by Hipfidelity
need help! made a mistake with the pro html editor for my chat room
hello, I need help to undo what i have done. i entered some code into my chat pro service, and messed it all up. the system wont let me undo what i have done though, so now what?!
Views: 213   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 1, 2004 8:02am
by JimBb
n
Nico
poll size
I've registered for free poll, here in bravenet. I tried to put it in my site but it appears to be too large. Is its minimum size larger than 100 pxls? I would like my poll to be less than 100 pixels, is it possible? How could I do. I'm italian. Thanks.
Views: 229   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 1, 2004 2:23am
by JimBb
Vertical lines
Is it possible to create verticals lines on your webpages? Like making horizontal ones with the tag? Thanks
Views: 228   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 1, 2004 2:13am
by JimBb
l
Lunki
VISITORS NEEDED...DESPERATELY!!!
Hey...I'd like you to checkout my site:www.geocities.com/lulubegum/my_page.html and tell me of what you think (from how much it sucks too how cool it is) by signing my guestbook. I hope you enjoy visiting my site Lunki
Views: 238   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 31, 2004 2:50pm
by Stephen Chapman
Trouble with Email Form
Hey there, Hope someone can help me! Well, my original site was build & loaded onto geocities; eventually geocities became to much of an issue & I moved my site to a different location. In the move something went wrong with the Email form from Bravenet... I didn't...
Views: 259   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 31, 2004 10:55am
by JimBb
how do I add a scrolling text box to my site?
I want to save space, does anyone have a script for a text box that scrolls?
Views: 259   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 31, 2004 3:15am
by JimBb
s
salli
can you point out to me where i can get to the uploading place
can you point out to me where i can get to the uploading place
Views: 236   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 31, 2004 1:44am
by JimBb
v
Vicky
Removing my Site from the web
HELP ME I need to remove my site from the internet right now!!!!!!!! please email me at vickymcphers@hotmail.com Thnaks from Vicky
Views: 284   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 30, 2004 1:13pm
by Stephen Chapman
Views: 266   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 30, 2004 1:09pm
by Stephen Chapman
l
Lauren
How do I add items to my site
Hi I cant seem to add any items to my site Please Reply Thanx Idont understand
Views: 258   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 30, 2004 9:45am
by Peter
r
Rex
Includes pages 'how-to' help
There used to be an article on Bravenet that dealt with this, but the tips library seems rather devoid of tips since Bravenet redesigned the site and swithced to php. Can someone help me with this...I know its really simple, but I forget how to do it. I have been u...
Views: 330   Replies: 12
Last Post: Jul 29, 2004 8:06pm
by Andy
m
me
Views: 242   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 29, 2004 1:37pm
by Stephen Chapman
n
Nikki
Please help me with Marquees....
I'm new to HTML but I've been studying and practicing.. I'm doing fairly well, except that I cannot get the marquees to MOVE!!! I'm using MSN Explorer and IE, I suppose I could switch to Netscape if needed.... I certainly would appreciate any help. Thank you.
Views: 255   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 29, 2004 1:34pm
by Nikki
j
john
mouse trail effects
some one plz help i am trying to add a trail effect to my bravenet webpage and everytime i try it doesnt work i got it so that it doesnt screw up the webpage but iot wont show the effect wdff!?! plz help!
Views: 323   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 28, 2004 1:50pm
by Corwings
d
diana
feedback form
i need help to build a feedback form..
Views: 277   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 28, 2004 5:39am
by Andy
Helllllpppp.....I am lost
Hello....i am new and a victim to your help....i am totally lost in wut i am doing...is this whole forum thing like HTML only....thanks for your help...
Views: 243   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 28, 2004 2:52am
by Peter
Need Help With Background
Can someone tell me how to add background. P.S. Check Out http://foreigndudikins.bravehost.com/
Views: 270   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 28, 2004 2:49am
by Peter
n
necha
Views: 293   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 27, 2004 8:27pm
by necha
t
Tre
HTML TROUBLE
My codes are showing up in html when i publish my site. I tried the info given to another member previously about changing the settings and mine was already enabled. Please help.
Views: 263   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 27, 2004 8:23pm
by necha
n
necha
can someone take a look at this
http://www.webvillage.bravehost.com/affiliate.html how do i fix this. thanks
Views: 241   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 27, 2004 8:18pm
by necha
s
seth
HELP!! BACKROUND
ok all i need to know is the html code to make a image the backround and make it scroll along with the page ty.
Views: 270   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 27, 2004 4:15pm
by cindy
d
David
linking a gif to open up e-mail
I have a gif on my front page that says questions? comments? send e-mail...and would like to be make it so that clicking on the gif opened up the user's default e-mail program to send e-mail to that would come to me. how could i do this?
Views: 339   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 27, 2004 1:18pm
by Peter
g
GILLc
CORWINGS
Sorry to be a pain but i need some advice..What i want to do is have one column down the left hand side with a main header of NAVIGATION then list, forum, links, classifieds underneath this header, again sorry to bother you
Views: 285   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 27, 2004 10:54am
by Corwings
HTML Newsletter
Can you create multiple text columns, and insert graphics in the free verision of HTML newsletters?
Views: 309   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 27, 2004 9:27am
by Morgan