This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I'm having problem getting the bravenet images to show

I already have place the Guest Map adn the Guest Book on my site with no problem. But when (I decided to add the Affiliate program & the Juke Box the code links wont work for me. I get the java codes copied ad pasted onto my webpage just fine using the HTML Editor, and uncheck the HTML Editor the image is there. So I hit Save Changes , this is where the problems comes in, After I hit save changes the Java script if there instead of the images. And like i said, I already have the guest book & guest map, so I know that Bravenet java scripts are support by MSN.....I cant figure out what I'm doing wrong here, help me please........

Browser: Siggycrazy,3

Re: I'm having problem getting the bravenet images to show

The guestbook is not Javascript, that's HTML. As far as I know MSN does not support Javascript at all.

If anyone knows then it's Clik.to/MSN. That's an MSN group dedicated to getting the most out of MSN within the limitations; they have sections for various Bravenet services.

Jim

Re: Re: I'm having problem getting the bravenet images to show

thank you Jim, for replying soo fast!!! I really apperciate this info, I will give that link a try...

Browser: Siggycrazy,3

You're welcome :-)

Jim

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

thank you Jim, for replying soo fast!!! I really apperciate this info, I will give that link a try...