This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
VISITORS NEEDED...DESPERATELY!!!

Hey...I'd like you to checkout my site:www.geocities.com/lulubegum/my_page.html

and tell me of what you think (from how much it sucks too how cool it is) by signing my guestbook.

I hope you enjoy visiting my site

Lunki

Browser: angel is worth $42...but you are worth living for.,3

Re: VISITORS NEEDED...DESPERATELY!!!

You know, by actively participating in forums I generate a lot more interest than just by spamming the same boards and dumping my URL there.

Just a hint

And I did have a look: the poems page (white on very pale blue) cannot be read on a laptop's LCD screen, there is hardly any contrast between the text and the background. Don't know about a regular screen, didn't check that.

Jim

Re: VISITORS NEEDED...DESPERATELY!!!-and a message to jim

Yo..Lunki..cool site. and jim...i just wanna know wats the problem for lunki asking people to checkout her site ...i mean she just wants to know ppl's opinion so she can make her site better..dats all.ppl's opinions can make a difference sometimes,you should know dat by now.and yeah..she's posting things about her site on oder forums...cuz (like she said)she needs traffic..desperately.

Re: Re: VISITORS NEEDED...DESPERATELY!!!-and a message to jim

I think it is fine for people to post a link to their site in the Traffic Exchange forum to tell others that their site exists. That forum is the one that makes the most sense for that purpose. No need to post in multiple forums though and best to keep the others for what they are intended.

When I first set up my site about 4 years ago I started posting answers to questions on these forums and got a lot of visitors through doing that. Anyone who has been successful in setting up Bravenet services on their site knows more about how to do it than someone just starting so once you have successfully set up your first service you know enough to start helping others do the same.

regards,
Stephen Chapman

Ask Felgall for Computer Help