General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
and problem displaying data on macintosh
Hi there, I have built a web site www.dadesign.com.au that reads the text content from various text files and implants the text into specific parts of the web pages. This is done using the following code: The file current2.txt looks like t...
Views: 257   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 12, 2004 5:59am
by cardisonwilde
h
heehee
Scrollbars
what's the html to change the colour of the scrollbars??
Views: 258   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 12, 2004 4:00am
by Peter
Want to use javascript to write // to an html file
I am trying to use javascript's document.write method to write a link to an html file, but my link doesn't work. I think it is because it includes http://. The two forward slashes are interpreted by javascript as a comment and the rest of the line is ignored. I tr...
Views: 232   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 11, 2004 11:27pm
by Peter
a
Ashley
Thumbnails
How do you make thumbnails of a image? Do you just have to change the width & height in the code?
Views: 343   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 11, 2004 9:21pm
by Michelle
r
rik
need help with a poll
can ne1 help me, im wanting to know the tag for making a poll on my site
Views: 229   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 11, 2004 1:32pm
by rik
k
Karis
HELP ME- HTML CODING WILL NOT WORK?????
Hi, yesterday I tried putting html coding into my website (it is an advert for oneposter.com. I published the website after entering the html code that oneposter.com gave me and went to look at it. Unfortunatley, it came up with just the html coding, no picture. I ha...
Views: 253   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 11, 2004 11:26am
by JimBb
j
Janice
How to download a website?
I have a website I have built I can download it but from there ,how do I publish it?
Views: 274   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 11, 2004 11:25am
by JimBb
l
lorac
help.... is kaffe better then java or not?/does kaffe actoully DO anything?
how functional is kaffe? can you make games with kaffe? just what CAN kaffe do?
Views: 241   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 11, 2004 10:38am
by lorac
Add Music To BraveNet Site
How do you add music to your site that everyone can hear. Can you edit your own music and put it in and they hear it clearly. How and where do i go to add this file into my webpage?
Views: 274   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 11, 2004 3:28am
by JimBb
How to Change fonts?
I have a Font i Downloaded and put into my font folder in my computer now how do i change my font on to my website to the one that i have?
Views: 259   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 11, 2004 3:25am
by JimBb
l
lorac
does anyone ANYONE know of a free game creation resource that supports embeding in browsers?
does anyone ANYONE know of a free game creation resource that supports embeding in browsers?
Views: 258   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 10, 2004 1:40pm
by lorac
d
David
e-mail link
i'm not sure how to link some text so that someone can e-mail me. i know it's possible to send someone to outlook or outlook express with your e-mail already in there, but don't know the html code. please advise.
Views: 311   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 10, 2004 11:32am
by JimBb
a
Ashley
Can someone look at this for me?
My computer monitor's color is crappy right now , so can someone tell me if the layout below looks alright? And also, does anyone know how to get the color red to show back up on computers? >>THE LAYOUT
Views: 356   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 10, 2004 2:45am
by JimBb
links within a page
http://www.freediver.bravehost.com/truth.html I am trying to use links within my website to skip down to subheadings then back up to the top. I am using the rich text editor in the website wizard. I tested the html code and it works, but when I paste it into my we...
Views: 266   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 10, 2004 2:44am
by JimBb
p
ps2er
E-Mail form is saying "This form is inoperational!"
No matter what i do, i cant get it to work it always says This form is inoperational! and in the html it says "Provisional users can't create forms" i dont know what that means but it sounds too me that i cant creat forms for some reason, do you have to wait a sertai...
Views: 268   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 9, 2004 1:34pm
by Morgan
m
mauco
please i need help to customize my browser window scroll bar
please does anyone know how i can customize the colors of my browser window scroll bar to match that of my website? thanks
Views: 262   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 9, 2004 3:54am
by Peter
m
mauco
Help Fast! Creating email froms and form mailers
I'd like to know which method is right standard for creating email forms. Some say get...others say post! Which is the right one please? What are the pros and cons of each? Also does anyone know of any form mailer javascript code that doesn't require cgi, asp,...
Views: 302   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 9, 2004 1:03am
by mauco
please help me
I'm new to this and i still got my site under construction because i dont know how to upload a html. could someone please tell me how to get one .thank you
Views: 295   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 8, 2004 10:57pm
by JimBb
a
AMY
IM LOST
THIS IS MY FIRST TIME DOING THIS WEB THING AND I COMPLETELY LOST, WITH THE WHOLE COPY/PASTE. I DONT NOW WHERE TO PASTE AT SO PLEASE IF SOMEONE COULD HELP ME.
Views: 290   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 8, 2004 10:54pm
by JimBb
p
philip
links
Could somebody pleas help, i don't know how to make links on my site open a new window so people dont leave my site, thanks
Views: 264   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 8, 2004 6:04pm
by Ashley
d
Dawn
HTML for Guest Map
I am re-designing my homepage. When trying to copy/paste the codes for my GuestMap, I'm not able to get an image to display. I AM changing the image for the link on this new page, but the image works when inserted alone. Here is the code I'm copying on my old homepag...
Views: 319   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 8, 2004 5:36pm
by Dawn
j
John
Mini-poll - position on page
I don't seem to be able to alter the position of the mini-poll on my web-page. Any ideas? (I'm using Frontpage)
Views: 284   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 8, 2004 12:20pm
by JimBb
m
Matt
Someone Please Help! Script Error Killing Me!
My site has a search feature built into it. It worked just fine until two days ago it started giving me and everyone else that trys it an error stating " the script on this page is causing Internet Explorer to run slow, do you want to abort the script". If you choose...
Views: 255   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 8, 2004 9:22am
by brisray
e
Eric
Dropdown menus that have values
Here's my code: Standard Level 2 Upgrade Level 3 Upgrade Level 4 Upgrade Level 5 Upgrade Level 6 Upgrade Level 7 Upgrade Level 8 Upgrade How can I assign variables to the level upgrades and put a text box to the right of the dropdown menus that w...
Views: 286   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 8, 2004 8:16am
by brisray
daily cartoon
heyhow do i add my daily cartoon to my website!
Views: 248   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 7, 2004 10:51pm
by JimBb
html editor
I am having a problem inserting the guestbook code. I am using notepad to edit the code but i cant seem to find the option to save as html. Please help I am really lost. I think I need the Dummy directions, you know step 1, step 2 and with detail....lol
Views: 311   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jul 7, 2004 10:48pm
by JimBb
embedded audio player
How can I obtain that embedded audio player found on the DHTML/javascript portion of your site? Here is the link... I do not see it offered on Bravenet. http://resources.bravenet.com/audio_clips/jazz_blues/albert_collins_-_fake_id/listen/
Views: 263   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 7, 2004 6:53pm
by dave varga
v
Venus
Using My Own MetaTags with Website Wizard?
I am using the website wizard but I want to put MY OWN meta-tag information instead of the arrangement bravenet provides...The only way I can get MY meta tags to hold on a save is to put them in the "header"(footer section). I left bravenet's meta tags in the "metata...
Views: 285   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 7, 2004 3:55pm
by GwynnePamela
g
Gina
How to re-direct vistors from old page to updated page
I need your help, please. I am updating a website and will have several old pages. Because I have an average of 70 hits her day, I can only assume folks have the site bookmarked... Most of the new pages will have new addresses.. How can I re-direct the vistor,...
Views: 221   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 7, 2004 12:25pm
by Gina
r
Rachel
Pop-up generator
Where abouts do you put the html for the pop-ups? Where is the HEAD tag?
Views: 311   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 7, 2004 8:01am
by brisray