This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
HTML for Guest Map

I am re-designing my homepage. When trying to copy/paste the codes for my GuestMap, I'm not able to get an image to display. I AM changing the image for the link on this new page, but the image works when inserted alone. Here is the code I'm copying on my old homepage. The image source code for the image I want to use now is mapgg.jpg in case someone wants to fix this code for me.... aaaaagggghhhh.
Thank you!
="window.open('http://pub27.bravenet.com/guestmap/show.php?usernum=2314341638&lightmap=0&icons=0&&entrylist=0&zoom=0&welcome=1','bnetguestmap','toolbar=0,location=0,directories=0,status=0,menubar=0,scrollbars=0,resizable=0,width=720,height=470,top=110,left=110')">

Re: HTML for Guest Map

Bad idea to paste code into a post... This forum eats half of it.

This is my code:

Probably the purple things are the only ones that differ from your code. Now to change the image, try this:

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I am re-designing my homepage. When trying to copy/paste the codes for my GuestMap, I'm not able to get an image to display. I AM changing the image for the link on this new page, but the image works when inserted alone. Here is the code I'm copying on my old homepage. The image source code for the image I want to use now is mapgg.jpg in case someone wants to fix this code for me.... aaaaagggghhhh.
Thank you!
="window.open('http://pub27.bravenet.com/guestmap/show.php?usernum=2314341638&lightmap=0&icons=0&&entrylist=0&zoom=0&welcome=1','bnetguestmap','toolbar=0,location=0,directories=0,status=0,menubar=0,scrollbars=0,resizable=0,width=720,height=470,top=110,left=110')">

That was smart ;)
Re: That was smart ;)

sigh ... ok, when codes are copy/pasted from my old index.htm to the new one, most of my page disappears in the Normal view in FrontPage but will reappear in the Preview mode. This is frustrating because I need to add hyperlinks, etc. on the bottom part of the page that has vanished in Normal view. aaaggghhh ... the codes were fine in the old page! I'm going to try this code for the map now. Any suggestions for the vanishing when inserting html??? Alos, these codes were FINE in the old page!