This Forum is Locked
16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
How to modify url
Hello. I need to know where / how to modify my url. Can anyone tell me please.
Views: 517   Replies: 6
Last Post: Sep 29, 2008 1:51pm
by Ann Mary Korycki
hit counter
cna anyone walk me through getting a hit counter installed on my blog? Have the html through bravenet, but am computer crippled when trying to move these things around. Montrosevoice.com
Views: 491   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 29, 2008 12:09pm
by Peter
d
Dan
Page Editor for Visitors
I want to add a function to my site through PHP that allows users to "log on" and edit there own page. Ive been looking at various WYSIWYG editors, but none of them do what i want them to Can anyone suggest a good one for me to use
Views: 564   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 29, 2008 5:26am
by Dan
Help! I need the basic html code
I need a basic html code because I messed mine up on WebMaster...As anyone can tell, I'm a newbie to setting up website...Can anyone help me?
Views: 474   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 27, 2008 9:27pm
by pb&j
a
Amylyn
I have a HTML file and a CSS file, how do I get them to work together on the text editor?
Like the subject says, I have a my HTML file and my CSS file for it, but I don't know how to make my HTML file know where the CSS one is to use it. I have a index.html page in the text editor and a style.css file in there two, separately, how do I make it work? Thanks!
Views: 509   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 25, 2008 11:34am
by Peter
c
cherie
privacy policy
I am trying to add a prvicy policy to my website. I need this to be in compliance with the child protection laws. My daughter has created a site and I want to make sure we cover all our bases. So I need a good copy and a link button. (excuse the term but I am still l...
Views: 451   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 24, 2008 12:51am
by Corwings
HELP! Different browsers VERY different layout!
I just recently changed my layout on Bravenet, and did so using Safari.... After spending lots of time getting it right, I checked it out on IE and Mozilla Firefox and the layout was COMPLETELY different. I have spent time trying to find answers and have tried addin...
Views: 567   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 21, 2008 12:08am
by RWcare
k
Kathe
text messaging campaigns
Does anyone know if Bravenet hosts text messaging campaigns to add to our sites. I have looked but cannot find anything. Kathe
Views: 488   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 18, 2008 2:11pm
by Kathe
a
alison
help... for poll results to open in new window
Hey, I used the c&p code to put a poll on my website, since the pop up box for results is now pro only, i need a way so that my results will show in a new window, since the poll is in a iframe. ive tried adding the target="_blank" before the end of the coding b...
Views: 772   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 18, 2008 3:56am
by alison
r
Rick
Adding swf file to site...
Can anybody give me the step by step on how to add an swf flash banner to my web site. Thank you...
Views: 984   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 18, 2008 3:54am
by kelly
d
Dom
How do I remove double spacing?
How do I remove double spacing? Everything is double spacing. I want to keep everything single spacing Is there a way to set the spacing to single spacing without having to change all the to in all my text? Thanks
Views: 493   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 17, 2008 12:51pm
by Corwings
how to make a button that will send their message directly to my Yahoo mail?
how will i make a button and a code that will send the viewers message or comment to my site directly to my yahoo mail without? also, i want my site searchable in any search engines that will displays about my site and not about bravenet. Example, my site is all a...
Views: 536   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 17, 2008 6:34am
by Peter
c
chris
website sound wont play in firefox but plays in IE
hey guys the guy who helped me build the site has tried all kinda of embed code and he cant get the sound to play in firefox , it only plays in IE, my website is www.707photography.com the intro sound works in IE but like said not in firefox ,anyone know whats up?
Views: 651   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 16, 2008 8:26pm
by pb&j
How do I post a poll on a website ?
Can someone post a "HOW TO" about posting a poll on a website ? I need an A to Z, step by step instructions please. Thank you.
Views: 480   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 16, 2008 12:17pm
by Peter
g
goose
counter help needed
I no longer see my counter, I tried copying & pasting the code back in, but I still dont see it what has happened and what do I do? thanks
Views: 480   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 16, 2008 9:32am
by goose
s
sue
link to specific area on 2nd page
I know how to link onto the 2nd page. How do I link onto a specific area. Example: my 2nd page is a products page and I want to link onto "Relaxation".
Views: 634   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 16, 2008 4:34am
by kelly
width of web site issue
I have yet to publish this site, but, when I uploaded a photograph to the center of the web site, the overall width of the web site shrank by 2/3rds and center section won't show up. ???
Views: 477   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 16, 2008 2:30am
by Philo Kvetch
d
Dom
Change the background color on the Header page?
How do I change the background color on the Header page? Here is the URL http://loretto.bravehost.com/index.html Thanks
Views: 484   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 16, 2008 2:11am
by Philo Kvetch
s
Scath
Submit Form/Button Help
I have a submit form. THat goes to a link. There are two parts of the link that I want to make editable, how do I do this? I need the script code. Just a simple way to have to input fields, but have them modify two parts in a url.
Views: 1146   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 15, 2008 4:47pm
by Scath
z
Zena
strange characters appearing in the coding
Hi I completed my website several weeks ago but viewing it today online some apostrophes or hyphens have been replaced by strange characters including ?!?. Its bizarre and I can't see why this would happen when I've not made any changes to the coding! Any ide...
Views: 462   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 15, 2008 1:30pm
by Peter
n
Nick
email form via bravenet doesn't work
I've copied & pasted the code via bravenet for an email form on my website, but I am not receiving emails from the form! any ideas? i've tested it as well as others but not recieved one single email..
Views: 481   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 15, 2008 12:14am
by Peter
d
Dom
I can't see all my links
I can't see all my links I am trying to add more links to the menu bar. However, I cannot see all the links. I have added 15 links but can only see about 10 of them. I need to give the menu more height so I can see all the links. How do I make the menu l...
Views: 475   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 14, 2008 1:08pm
by Dom
adsense code
Dear sir, As posted earlier in this forum, it was written that editing off the comment tag in Google Adsense codes will avoid the problem of Adsense disappearing from the website. I have kept only 3 codes per page. I have also edited the comments tag in the Google...
Views: 480   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 14, 2008 1:38am
by Philo Kvetch
a
Amie
password protect
Does anyone have sample code for password protecting with the copy/paste code provided by bravenet. I am not sure exactly where to paste the code and what other code needs to go around it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks - Amie
Views: 484   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 13, 2008 10:20pm
by Amie
adding new things to already made website
This website designing stuff is really confusing me, I am tring to improve my t4c guild website and i can't figure out how to add text without messing up something.. am i suppose to add text in the text editor or the visual editor? if the text one where am i suppos...
Views: 514   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 13, 2008 6:52pm
by RWcare
Logo in navigation bar
How do I make my logo appear in the navigation bar at the top of the explorer bar? Like look at Bravenet's little shield Here is a site: http://www.seymourmissouri.org/ They have a nice clean apple appear in the navigation bar. Any thoughts?
Views: 486   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 12, 2008 6:36am
by pb&j
d
Dan
Linking pages
I am using a template that I am trying to modify. I just am in the process of understanding coding. I am trying to put links on page buttons that go across at the top. Below is the coding that the template has for this: Homepage Subjects Locations Conta...
Views: 540   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 10, 2008 10:27pm
by Corwings
Terminate webwalking.bravehost.com
I am Jonalist. How do I dispose of http://webwalking.bravehost.com/index.html My pages for 'jonalist.bravehost.com' are what I consider as my site. If I delete the site webwalking I then have nothing as it was initialized primary when I joined. Will I have to make...
Views: 394   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 9, 2008 10:25pm
by ...
Embedded Code For Guestbook & Photo Album
Neither Guestbook or Photo Album embed coding is mentioned in the Member Account area nor oes not appear in Webmaster Resource Center, I click the email about it (Tuesday, September 09, 2008 12:10 AM) and I'm taken to create page for NEW feature. When are you going t...
Views: 469   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 9, 2008 8:17am
by Courtnie from Br...
l
Linda
HELP........My web page has gone to the left when the template was centred
How can I put my web page back to th centre. My template started off centred but somehow when I saved my page it went to the left. Can some one give me an example of what I am supposed to type and where to fix this I can't use HTML very well I usually work in vis...
Views: 571   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 9, 2008 5:09am
by Scutterman
16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25