This Forum is Locked
15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Text Wrapping
I've tried putting up affiliate links. I can put up the banners but how do I get the content to line up beside it it. THX
Views: 446   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 23, 2008 5:44pm
by Bret Overton
m
Mags
Help with CSS please
Could anyone help please.I have got a free download website template, complete with css file. I am quite an armature with CSS, but have managed to make the page longer, but can't seem to get the footer graphic to stay at the bottom of the page. Would appreciate som...
Views: 584   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 23, 2008 12:46pm
by Mags
Question marks (?) suddenly appeared in my posts
I'm just wondering if anybody here has the same problem as I have. All of a sudden I see question marks after every sentences in my posts on the main page. But if you click the 'archive posts' and choose an entry from the list, the question marks don't show anymore...
Views: 441   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 22, 2008 9:40pm
by Mira Burns
Poll
Hi, I have a poll on my page, but because it is in asp.net 2, somehow it is not working, please could someone tell me how to make it work with asp.net. Thanks
Views: 424   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 22, 2008 5:26pm
by pb&j
french special characters changed to chineese
I gotmy french characters to work by using the special codes... now tonight, many of them have changed to Chinese, very frustrating .. anyone know what I can do? thanks danny
Views: 456   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 21, 2008 8:41pm
by well...
e
Ed
Guestbook won't load initially. Have to click refresh button
Hi. New Guestbook won't load when I access it through my Bravenet account and when I click the link from my web site (which has embebbed code). When I click the refresh button the Guestbook will load appropriately.
Views: 531   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 21, 2008 12:38pm
by Peter
b
Babane
I NEED HELP ON HOW TO DESIGN A WEBSITE THRU HTML FROM A SCRATCH !!!
I NEED HELP ON HOW TO DESIGN A WEBSITE THRU HTML FROM A SCRATCH !!! PLS CAN ANYBODY BE OF HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Views: 509   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 21, 2008 12:35pm
by Peter
hungary
LOVE YOU TOO KISS
Views: 479   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 19, 2008 11:14am
by narnina
j
John T
Html code for playing embedded audio files in web page
Hi - I have embedded audio files in my webpage and have the players lined up on my page for each audio file - I have the first file on autostart. I want the second file to autostart but after the first file has finished playing and so on through the files on my we...
Views: 639   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 19, 2008 12:12am
by John T
j
Jamie
2 Quick Quesitons
First, Im kinda new to this. I do know some HTML just not alot. First, How do i change the "untitled" as the page name?? Also, How do I make a new page then link it. I have a box on the right that I need to like to all those..links. Thanks in advance!!
Views: 457   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 18, 2008 2:09pm
by Tom
Link
I do not see a return to website on my Blog Page.Does anyone know how I put a link on my page? Thanks for your help
Views: 514   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 16, 2008 6:41am
by pb&j
d
Diane
Password on page
I already have a password on one of my pages where everyone enters the same u/n and p/w. How do I fix it to where each member enters their own username and password? Thanks for any help.
Views: 480   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 15, 2008 3:14pm
by Diane
Views: 476   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 15, 2008 8:16am
by narnina
password
i am traying to use the protction service to my web but when i put the code and whent to see if the loggin page was there nothig appere
Views: 447   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 15, 2008 3:47am
by orlando
Views: 447   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 14, 2008 2:10am
by narnina
HELP PLEASE!
Please I am just trying to design a new site using one of the templates from bravenet. I can not seem to figure out the HTML and how to get it uploaded/downloaded.. I already have a site yes, I just wanted pages. Thank you..
Views: 465   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 13, 2008 4:37am
by Philo Kvetch
s
sean
Muppets
Hi, Is there any good html code that will cause any muppet going onto my web to compelte the email form. Some people go onto my site and press submit without filling out the form - I want the code to stop the form being posted until its complete. Thank you,...
Views: 527   Replies: 6
Last Post: Oct 12, 2008 6:06pm
by pb&j
Views: 484   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 12, 2008 12:13pm
by narnina
s
sean
Email Reply
Hi, Is there any html code that will allow me to send a bog standard email to any one entering their email address onto my site via a form. Thank you, Sean
Views: 638   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 12, 2008 12:06pm
by Sean
t
Tami
HTML Code Pasting HELP NEEDED!!
Help! I'm trying to paste in the code for a contact form and order form but it won't show the items after pasting. I am doing the same thing I did to paste in a counter and that worked fine - why can't I get these to work? Thanks! Using a PC
Views: 487   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 12, 2008 1:32am
by Tom
hungary
SWEET love you big hugs send sweethearts . kisses
Views: 462   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 9, 2008 8:30am
by narnina
j
Jimbob
Forum link to .doc or .xls files
Can anyone tell me the HTML code for providing a link in my forum to a word or excel doc???
Views: 434   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 7, 2008 10:50pm
by Peter
g
Gary
Links going to Bravenet homepage
The links that I am writing in my forum messages keep linking to bravenet homepage. Why???
Views: 517   Replies: 8
Last Post: Oct 6, 2008 11:36pm
by Gary
hungary
HELLO
Views: 481   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 5, 2008 6:15am
by narnina
b
Bob
CSS and News Letter (Mail List) problem?
I do not write CSS nor am I sure that it is the problem but on the News Letter sign up page the "Subscribe" and "Unsubscribe" including the radio buttons and "Go" button are out of position. This is on a web template from the Bravenet Template Gallery (no. 686)....
Views: 803   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 5, 2008 4:30am
by Bob
d
Debbie
Website isn't set up for HTML
My website doesn't take html. I need to add links. Can I do this with any bravenet addons? If anyone has any link addons for classifieds or anything else, please let me know. Thanks.
Views: 598   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 3, 2008 6:53am
by Philo Kvetch
e
ed
comcast web pages?
can i use any of this on comcast web pages. tryed adding password protect. but wont work. or am i doing something wrong?
Views: 498   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 3, 2008 6:36am
by pb&j
w
Will
need alternate password protect code for officelive website
I have been having this problem since i startedusing bravenet, in fact I completely gave up on bravenet until I wanted to add a password protected area to my site, because the codes simply will not work I don't know why but every time I past the code in my HTML b...
Views: 555   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 1, 2008 6:54pm
by ipredeli
e
Eric
Help with lightbox photo gallery
I've used lightbox photo gallery code from bravenet and I didn't have any trouble up until now. Thing is I can't figure out why a flash animation overlaps the gallery. Hope someone can help me solve this issue. Please go to http://laiguanapv.com
Views: 509   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 1, 2008 2:30pm
by Eric
help with flash.
hi am new to bravehost and i would like build a website with a flash introduction. can someone please help me.
Views: 811   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 30, 2008 8:12am
by victoria
15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24