This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
need alternate password protect code for officelive website

I have been having this problem since i startedusing bravenet, in fact I completely gave up on bravenet until I wanted to add a password protected area to my site, because the codes simply will not work

I don't know why but every time I past the code in my HTML box it adds to the end of the code and then all I get when I view the site is a blank page

The most recent code I have had this problem with is the password protect code of course but I have had this problem with other codes and even other website's codes

Officelive may not accept Java or it may simply not take this code format, I don't know but I would like to because this is limiting my site building options

Re: need alternate password protect code for officelive website

You are probably doing something wrong. Officelive accepts both java and html. All you need to do is to copy your html or java codes/script from your original location and then paste them into your intended destination on officelive. I also suspected that your security software is probably blocking your files from uploading to officelive design site. So make sure you have disabled your security software before proceeding. If you do that you should be fine, assuming that you are following the steps at officelive design site in orderly fashion.

Browser: ,3