This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I NEED HELP ON HOW TO DESIGN A WEBSITE THRU HTML FROM A SCRATCH !!!

I NEED HELP ON HOW TO DESIGN A WEBSITE THRU HTML FROM A SCRATCH !!! PLS CAN ANYBODY BE OF HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: I NEED HELP ON HOW TO DESIGN A WEBSITE THRU HTML FROM A SCRATCH !!!

First you need a good html editor. Go to www.arachnophilia.com get the older version 4.0 . This editor put everything in the same file. i design a web site for my sons who are DJ's useing this editor very easy to use. or go to www.brenlsr.4t.com there is a fill in the blank type there.

oooops typo
www.brenlar.4t.com

A good way to learn is to start with the W3Schools - HTML and W3Schools - CSS tutorials. This will give you a good idea of the structures required.

Then you could download one of the templates from the Bravenet Template Gallery. These templates closely follow the structures and layouts described in the tutorials. For a simple, free, graphic based editor you could download a copy of NVU or KOMPOZER. If your really adventurous, you might try downloading a text based editor like HTML-Kit. Both contain built in upload capabilities. Neither one are top-of-the-line editors, but they are usable and free. And, you can delete them if you don't like them.

there are many, many resources available. school courses, books, online tutorials... google is a friend.

spend a bit of time learning from these and it will benefit.

HTML is case sensitive so replace that keyboard with one that has a working shift key.