General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Script for email form
Dear Members, I need a solution for email forms on one of my web pages. I want the customer to have the ability to email up to 5 of his friends or business associates about my web site. I also need the code for a text box with a message in it that would be sent...
Views: 481   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 19, 2004 11:23am
by JimBb
Help!
I use the password service from bravenet but i want to create a form so that people can create there own usernames and passwords. But i dont know how, does anyone out there have a script i can use or some help on how to do it myself?!
Views: 414   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 18, 2004 12:16pm
by JimBb
d
Debby
html codes
I am having problems figuring out how and where to paste the html codes for the cartoon and greeting card service,I am so frustrated.If you can offer some assistance to the technically challenged,please email or instant messenger me.ty
Views: 452   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 18, 2004 11:21am
by JimBb
html coding
how do you create a code from one of the backgrounds on this site to put it on your own site? is there any other way to paste it into my site?
Views: 463   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 18, 2004 11:20am
by JimBb
d
drenn
Javascript help
how do i add java script to my bravenet site??
Views: 438   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 17, 2004 11:58am
by JimBb
COPYRIGHT HTML CODE!
HELP I WANT MY SITE COPYRIGHT WAT IS THE CODE 4 IT
Views: 455   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 17, 2004 7:24am
by Peter
background music
what is the code to get background musicm from a URL in your site? I cannot find the code anywhere.
Views: 482   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 16, 2004 10:35pm
by JimBb
t
Tobius
PLEASE HELP!!!
Hi, I am in desperate need of some help, I have gone and read every HTML book in the library and on the web as well, but I just am plain stuck. I have got the email form for my web site at Bravenet but I want to be able to ask specific questions to people on my web s...
Views: 430   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 16, 2004 10:32pm
by JimBb
Done But With Errors On Page
Can anyone tell me what the problem is with this page that it is giving me this error? Here is the page: http://chromecardz.com/links.htm I'm hoping someone that knows HTML better than me can look at the source code and find what I need to fix? Thanks Matt
Views: 466   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 16, 2004 9:51pm
by corwings
k
KaotiC
One thing Is thier Anything WRoung with my site??
I feal like thiers something missing and I can't figure it out, if ur willing to help me jsut check it out and post here or in my forum, Idk. Hey Well if you like it good if you dont good 2 but i just feales like something is wroung. it makes me feal wierd!
Views: 496   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 16, 2004 9:49pm
by corwings
m
Megan
I don't understand websites. Anyone please help?
Can anyone explain websites? But look at my website to help me understand what's wrong.
Views: 536   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 16, 2004 8:46pm
by KaotiC
Any1 Need Their Website Re-Done? I can give you a awesum website with a layout too!
You don't need to give me ur password either! Just tell me the theme and i'll send you stuff by e-mail and take you step-by-step through the processes you need to go through just e-mail me @ buttercup51092@aol.com! Thanks and have a great day!
Views: 450   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 16, 2004 8:36pm
by Shannon
k
KaotiC
This file wont delete.. IT NEVER GOES AWAY!!!
I delete this file because i wanna upload a newer.. Well edited one but every time I hit view it shows me the old one.. WAT DO I DO.. Its driving me nuts. Becuase im trying to change my logo.. But it shows up as Gameunderground..I have a diff one but it requires the...
Views: 437   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 16, 2004 8:33pm
by KaotiC
Filename
I'm trying to build a website and I'm being asked to put in a filename which Bravenet says will fill in the end with html. I don't know what they're talking about? How do I make a filename? What is is?
Views: 419   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 16, 2004 4:20pm
by GwynnePamela
scrolling...and such
if anyone could tell me how to: -make it so that whatever text i put on the main page has its own "window" so to speak -make it so when you click ona link it opens on the page you already have open i'd really appreciate it. thanks much!
Views: 430   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jun 16, 2004 11:54am
by JimBb
how can I change my page order
I'm new at web building. I have added pages to my website, without really thinking about what order they would load in. How can I rearange the order so that they are in alphabetical order? My website is getting high ranking for "christian work at home" and I don't wa...
Views: 431   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 16, 2004 11:53am
by JimBb
k
kujiro
someon help me please help me to fix a background on my guetbook
i know the body tag to fix a background but i don't know how to includ it in my brave net guest book (i have the free version eff the guess book ^^)
Views: 463   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 16, 2004 11:47am
by JimBb
k
KaotiC
I EDIT STUFF BUT IT DON'T SHOW UP!!!!
I edit my text and everything in Website wizard.. But every time I edit something and publish it.. IT WON't Show up??Is it because of my title? Do I have to remove it then put it back in every time i want to edit my Site??
Views: 430   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 16, 2004 10:14am
by JimBb
k
KaotiC
sorry for posting so much and for last 2 being in caps..
Dont respond to last 2 messages because I figured out was wroung the page keeped loading wroung.. so every time I saved, It saved the old settings, Thx to any 1 who was doing to help!! and if you go to my site Hope you Enjoy!!
Views: 480   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 16, 2004 8:14am
by corwings
j
Jared
linking buttons
I am just starting to build my website, and I linked a button to my home page. It surrounds the button with a blue border, is there any way I can get that off? Thanks in advance
Views: 460   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 16, 2004 7:27am
by Michelle
d
duc
chao
sasasasssassss gbdfgfgfgdfgy6tu
Views: 448   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 16, 2004 6:54am
by duc
d
daniel
goto a new site without opening in a new window
goto a new site without opening in a new window, here is why: function altf4key() { if (event.keyCode == 18 || event.keyCode == 115) alert("You are an idiot!"); } function ctrlkey() { if (event.keyCode == 17) window.open("http://www.google.dk/index.html"); }...
Views: 522   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jun 15, 2004 10:56am
by JimBb
b
Bakura
Views: 448   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 15, 2004 10:54am
by JimBb
WRITTING CHASING MOUSE CODE PLEAZE HELP
WATS THE CODE TO MK WRITTING FOLLOW URE MOUSE
Views: 504   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 14, 2004 1:43pm
by corwings
d
daniel
HELP WITH WINDOW
how do i go to a new localitation without opening it in a new window?, please write the code
Views: 451   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 14, 2004 11:15am
by JimBb
layers displaying differently in MSIE and Netscape
I have layers placed on my webpage, that I authored in dreamweaver. It looks fine in MSIE, however in Netscape every layer is offset vertically. Any suggestions on how to make them display the same in each browser, without creating one page for Netscape and one for...
Views: 402   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 14, 2004 10:22am
by dave varga
Countdown Timer
Does anybody know of a HTML script that has a reliable countdown timer? I'm making a new site, and I want to show how long it will be until it opens!!!
Views: 502   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 14, 2004 10:16am
by TVC Admin
n
Nev
Troubles with mini poll
I can't get my mini poll to be displayed over an image. The text will overlay it, but the poll will not.
Views: 501   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 14, 2004 9:42am
by Dog Cow
d
David
Hellå
Hello can you tell me how i can do a forum??? Please
Views: 486   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 12, 2004 2:05pm
by JimBb
s
sandy
gaps
I put my site up that I built with dreamweaver. Now when I add my paypal buttons, I get these huge gaps in my pages. How do I get rid of them? Thanks
Views: 464   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 12, 2004 2:41am
by JimBb