General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
it's not supposed to do that! uploading HTML
It's my turn to be the bimbo, I've never tackled a webpage before and have very little idea of what i'm doing!... I Created a rather impressive (even if I do say so myself ) web page in publisher (so far so good), I saved it as a HTML file and uploaded it using th...
Views: 315   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 30, 2004 5:59pm
by GwynnePamela
Coloring
is there anyway to edit the colors of everything in the site without using themes? like to make it change all the text but not the background or something like that? if so, where is it? thanks so much -KP
Views: 325   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 30, 2004 5:37pm
by GwynnePamela
forms code
i keep trying to put a code on my website, but it keeps coming up as "THIS FORM IS INOPERATIONAL" when i save the html file and view it. whats wrong ?
Views: 309   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 30, 2004 12:33pm
by jasmine
a
angela
Code Displayed on Webpage
Why is the code for the "daily comic" still showing up on the webpage after I've been to the webpage editor? The icons are showing, but the code is still on the page. What should I do?
Views: 349   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 30, 2004 10:07am
by JORGE CORTEZ
l
ljqcx
Views: 264   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 30, 2004 8:55am
by Michelle
m
mauco
Help with links
i want my links to be like that on the Bravenet forum? how can i do it? pls provide step-by-step guide.
Views: 278   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 29, 2004 10:51pm
by mauco
e-mail, first name, second name and age form.
please can some one help me, im after a few text input boxes like when you sign up bravenet and you have to fill in your name and bits. i want to have that and once they click a "done" button at the bottom it gets sent to this e-mail danbuddle@hotmail.com, i wou...
Views: 294   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 29, 2004 2:40pm
by Michelle
how
know of any plug-ins for 2D/3D gameing stuff? what i mean is i need to find a plug-in for playing a game from the web browser know of any free ones?
Views: 349   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 29, 2004 1:28pm
by master lorac
My picture won't show!
http://danmat6288.sphosting.com/kinglilishrine/kingliliandjade-snacks.bmp Above is the picture I put into my guestbook as "Title Image". And it worked, when I clicked "Test Image". But, when I got into my guestbook, it refuses to load the picture. Why won't it w...
Views: 318   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 29, 2004 1:23pm
by Ranjani (Biscuit...
b
Becky
How can I allow users to download a PDF file from my site
Hi, I would like to install a button on my website that allows the user to download a PDF file. Is this possible and how do I do this? Thank you. Becky
Views: 389   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 29, 2004 1:16pm
by Ranjani (Biscuit...
BASEBALL WINNERS
DAILY BASEBALL WINNERS AVAILABLE TO ALL CALLERS at 1 900 945 3700 or 1 888 633 6339 WIN WITH JIMMY THE FIXER, NOW HAS A RECORD OF 24-6 IN LAST 30 PICS "SUCH GREAT PICS, SO FEW LOSERS" GET FIXED FOR LIFE WHEN YOU FOLLOW JIMMY...........
Views: 296   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 29, 2004 9:58am
by famousjimmyfixer
c
Cinda
TAGboards
Ok, I have one from tagboard.com (or summat) and I cannot change the text above the boxes that you fill in. /does anybody know if i can change it, or alternatively how i can make my own board?
Views: 324   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 29, 2004 3:52am
by Cinda
m
Maria
re:having problem with the template
Hi there, I need help with my site. First it was okay.Today I made some changes and something went wrong. please check it at: www.feelgoodstories.com click on:good deeds and you will see that the middle part has stretched over to the right side. I do...
Views: 308   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 28, 2004 3:15pm
by marie
g
Girl
HELP
I got an email to paste my code on to one of my pages for a guestbook how do i go back to edit my page so that i can paste the code?
Views: 313   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 28, 2004 3:05pm
by Girl
d
Diza
(Email Handler) Text area appearance and how im supposed to.....
recieve the respondents. When i tested the email handler of Bravenet, it worked im glad but when i checked my email, this what came up: name = hi i like this where = nyc replyemail = mymail@mail.com** **didn't wanted to reveal the email address and this is th...
Views: 383   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 28, 2004 2:30pm
by diza
How do I make my page right click protected
Does anyone know because I need to get it onto m y site so people won't steal my graphics.
Views: 296   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 28, 2004 1:38pm
by Stephen Chapman
music help...
ok i loaded up a song into my webhosting files...now im trying to get it to play in my web journal i tried the html code from the link thats been posted many times over in other posts but it wont play the file...any help??
Views: 269   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 28, 2004 12:51pm
by Bakura
c
Caleb
search html
Where do I find the html for a search box that searches my site?
Views: 284   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 27, 2004 7:54pm
by Caleb
Ok um what do I do!?
I just registered a website using the pro website hosting plan. I did this about 30 mins ago. I know I have to wait 24-48 hours for my domain to be active and right now I can' get to my e-mail because it takes to long to open the page so I have to wait until later to...
Views: 314   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jun 27, 2004 7:43pm
by Garrett
c
Cheryl
need help with font in HTML newsletter
I'm attemping my first html newsletter for our customers. I'm having one small problem. In the tile I used the font Black Chancery, but it's not showing up as Black Chancery on my home computer, but when I was at work yesterday working on it, it did show up as Blac...
Views: 292   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 27, 2004 4:03pm
by Cheryl
p
philip
insert a flash game
How do i put a flash game on to a web page using MS Frontpage
Views: 335   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 27, 2004 1:45pm
by philip
I feel like such a newbie, lol...image help
OK, I started a new project last night, I have a problem and the forum I would usually address this in is not working for me. I have found a new host that allows hosting of multiple domains from one account. I've never done this before. The name has propagated and is...
Views: 402   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 27, 2004 1:18pm
by Michelle
Views: 358   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 27, 2004 9:45am
by JimBb
e
Ellen
My links
I need to ask a question about the links I have on my pages. Everytime I link up to another page in my website, it underlines it in blue. How do I get rid of this so it looks like normal wording and not a linking?
Views: 314   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 27, 2004 9:42am
by JimBb
s
skeeto
Cascading menu help: html inside?
Is it possible to put html codes (like image codes) inside the menu? If yes, how do you do this?
Views: 280   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 27, 2004 2:49am
by JimBb
m
Megan
How can I make my website more popular?
How can I make my site more popular without having to pay for my website to be on some other website that costs money?
Views: 358   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 26, 2004 3:09pm
by Stephen Chapman
PLEASE>>> NEEDED BIG HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, could anyone help me? Because i'm confused as hell on how to do anything... How do I put up those, things, for ex: when you click on a page then there are these Titles or names then a new window pop ups and that's where you should edit... Those kind of things......
Views: 338   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 26, 2004 3:03pm
by Stephen Chapman
e
Eric
A few scripting questions
First question. OPTION VALUE="3121" Level 1 If this is an option from a dropdown menu, will the "3121" be recorded as a value for this menu? How can I retrieve that answer and output it in a table? Second question. If I have a pulldown menu that has multip...
Views: 293   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 26, 2004 3:00pm
by Stephen Chapman
Cannot get connected to my web.
I get an error. I cannot get my web. I got a congratultion for my success and when I try to give it to my boss. I am told it is not active. What am I doing wrong?
Views: 279   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 26, 2004 12:13pm
by Michelle
l
Laura
hyperlink help!
HELP! Is there a way I can set up a hyperlink to a diffrent spot further down on the same page? I have a lot of stuff I wanted to put on a page so I thought I would have some contents up at the top and visitors will click on one of those that they want to see and it...
Views: 333   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 26, 2004 12:12pm
by Michelle