This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
My links

I need to ask a question about the links I have on my pages. Everytime I link up to another page in my website, it underlines it in blue. How do I get rid of this so it looks like normal wording and not a linking?

Browser: VaBelle26,2

Re: My links

This is your body-tag:

link="#0000FF" vlink="#FF0000" text="#000000">

The bit in blue means that unless your code says something else, every link will be in color 0000FF, or blue. Just next to it you see that every visited link (VLINK) has color FF0000, or red. Change those to the color of your fonts, and they will no longer be clashing with the rest of your layout.

By the way: please provide a means to stop that embedded background music. It's extremely annoying when you're listening to a CD, and someone else decides that their background sound has to mix with that, no way to stop it other than disable the sound, or leave the site. If those are my only options, I will always leave the site and not return.

Jim

Re: Re: My links

Thanks for the help, Jim.

BTW, the music control is on the bottom of the page. I will move it to the top so people can see it.

Thanks again.

Browser: VaBelle26,2

Re: Re: Re: My links

I saw the music control, it didn't stop the music because you have embedded your music twice.

You're welcome

Jim

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Thanks for the help, Jim.

BTW, the music control is on the bottom of the page. I will move it to the top so people can see it.

Thanks again.