General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Template HTML
Im trying to find some place that might help me with some HTML to help perfect all my website building problems. Most of them are said to be easy but tehy throw in all these new code items that I cant figure out. Im wondering if anyone might be kind enough to offer m...
Views: 245   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 18, 2004 1:12am
by JimBb
a
Alexis
Associating extensions
How do I associate file extensions so I can hold bittorrent files on my page?
Views: 256   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 18, 2004 12:27am
by brisray
k
Kay
image map
Can someone help me code an image map for this picture? you can find the image at www.askkay.bravehost.com/picture.htm Thanx
Views: 256   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 18, 2004 12:09am
by brisray
html help
i am having trouble uploading my web page because in is in mhtml form. how do i change it to just html so the page can be uploaded
Views: 249   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 18, 2004 12:02am
by brisray
y
yguard
guestbook icons
how do you change the guestbook icons size on my website they are too big i want to make them smaller..
Views: 275   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 17, 2004 11:48am
by JimBb
y
yguard
guestbook icons
how do you change the guestbook banner size on my website they are too big i want to make them smaller..
Views: 263   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 17, 2004 11:41am
by JimBb
d
Dave
Counter & Midi Player Position on Web Page
Hello I'm new to all this, well I've been tinkering around with html editors for about 1 year now but I have yet to worked out how to get my counters to the bottom of the page. How do I position my counter and midi player to the bottom of the page? At the moment my m...
Views: 341   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 17, 2004 8:01am
by Lady Painter
j
Jaybie
Can't get deleted service button out
I need help regarding this service that i deleted from my page. dont know how to get the image button deleted too. Thanks!
Views: 253   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 17, 2004 2:55am
by JimBb
l
Lauren
Neofonts
Does anyone know how to but fonts made at neopets.com on their page?
Views: 296   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 16, 2004 12:11pm
by JimBb
m
mauco
w3c validation
Please how do i go about getting the html codes on my web pages validated by w3c and get their logo on my website?
Views: 285   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 15, 2004 9:44pm
by corwings
Java Script not working
I inserted a Javascript code for a popup/popunder from the Bravenet Mini Tools section into my page at http://www.moment.net/~eodell/adsites/adsites.html . I got this code from the auto-generated tool at the Mini Tool site at Bravenet which is coded as follows:...
Views: 308   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 15, 2004 4:41pm
by Ernest ODell
j
Jim
Help
Why Cant I Post At The Knee Sock Forum? It Says I've Been Banned.
Views: 295   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 15, 2004 3:12pm
by Stephen Chapman
b
Ben
Form e-mail formatting problem
I'm having a problem with the e-mail formatting that is generated by Bravenet. If I use a scrolling text field the e-mail that is sent to me does not create breaks between the input fields. The fields that use one line fields are formatted correctly, it's just the sc...
Views: 374   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 15, 2004 8:57am
by Ben
r
rhonda
linking to my page
I am trying to link another page to my Awareness page but everytime I click on it the error 404 pops up. The url I am trying to link it to is: http://rjheath.bravehost.com/breastcancer.html What am I doing wrong?
Views: 298   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 15, 2004 1:20am
by Peter
HELP
I'm really confused!!! I can't figure out how to upload my web to upload new stuff!!! I need HELP!!!
Views: 247   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 14, 2004 10:44pm
by JimBb
Unexplained Problem with Form
I downloaded your forms code and placed it in my web page. I clicked on the html file and brought up the web page. It contained the questions I expected. I answered the questions and pressed SEND. This brought up a survey type form. I then pressed CONTINUE. Thi...
Views: 270   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 14, 2004 8:39pm
by Dan Shelby
forms
I am trying to figure out if a form can have more than one action attached to it. My specific problem is this. I need to figure out a way to have the "buy now" buttons on my product not only be sent to the shopping cart program, but also to one of my email accounts....
Views: 266   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 14, 2004 1:43pm
by Stephen Chapman
Guestbook HTML
I have copied and pasted the HTML for the guestbook 3 times now and each time I go to publish it, the icons for Bravenet appear and in the left corner there is text published showing: &nbps; I can't get rid of that text on my site! Help? Michelle
Views: 288   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 14, 2004 12:21pm
by JimBb
My mouse Trailer on Bravenet.com
My mouse trail isint by my mouse when i move it why is it? My Website is... http://eternityhq.bravehost.com/ Tell me if you need any info from the mouse trailer to help me please.
Views: 220   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 14, 2004 10:46am
by Fr0sty_Sn0wman
s
Sherry
HELP
We would like to know how to transfer a newsletter from HTML to plain text. I sent myself an HTML and it came all messed up with number and letters. Not the newsletter that I designed. Please help.
Views: 269   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 14, 2004 9:39am
by Sherry
p
Purdy
HELP!
I want to know how i can get a form on my site where i can have the information sent to my email...
Views: 242   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 14, 2004 8:09am
by Michelle
l
lorain
Day 8 please help adding music.
Well its day 8 and I'm back again. Okay, I downloaded the music,eddierabbitilovearainynight, into my website. If Morgan or Jim reads this could you tell me what goes where. address...http://pub22.bravenet.comhosting/explorer/fileview. URL......php?cwd=/lorraine355....
Views: 263   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 13, 2004 4:07pm
by lorain
help me create a password login to another webpage for members only
can someone PLEASE help me create a password login to another webpage for members only. I have a 4 page website and want to add another page to it that only members can veiw with no user names just password access if you can help me please e-mail me at bloozman_1@hot...
Views: 240   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 13, 2004 11:12am
by JimBb
j
Joel
still having trouble using // in javascripts document.write
I am using external javascripts in my website for my menus with links. Most of my links are to files within my own direcories - which works fine with javascript, but I have a problem whenever I want to create a link to web pages outside of my directories. I think t...
Views: 238   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 13, 2004 2:42am
by Peter
Javascript in Bravenet
Does it matter where you put the html javascrip for background movement and Mouse effects. How do you change how fast/the rate or what the image the javascript moving like moving object...and snowfall. Can you use more than one background or and mouse effect at one...
Views: 249   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 13, 2004 2:39am
by Peter
Pop-Ups
Is there a way to make pop-ups that will automatically close after a certain amount of time?
Views: 236   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 12, 2004 6:18pm
by Xiong Chiamiov
s
Sabi
required fields in forms
Can anyone here tell me how to make a single field in a form required?
Views: 233   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 12, 2004 5:53pm
by Sabi
Problem displaying data on macintosh - take2
Hi there, I have built a web site www.dadesign.com.au that reads the text content from various text files and implants the text into specific parts of the web pages. This is done using the following code: I had to take out the greater-than and less-than symbols...
Views: 254   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 12, 2004 12:28pm
by JimBb
p
Purdy
HELP!
I made a picture in Paint on my computer but i don't know how to get it onto my website... can someone plz help me...
Views: 216   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 12, 2004 12:24pm
by JimBb
l
lorain
how to add music
Would there be a kind person out there help me to add music. I've been ar it for almost 6 days. now I have the music.midi ...ilovearainynight.mid.... But WHAT and WHERE is the code???? I've done everthing else but I'm stumped. Could you give me step by step as I'm...
Views: 244   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 12, 2004 10:51am
by lorain