This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Unexplained Problem with Form

I downloaded your forms code and placed it in my web page. I clicked on the html file and brought up the web page. It contained the questions I expected. I answered the questions and pressed SEND. This brought up a survey type form. I then pressed CONTINUE. This resulted in an error page "File Not Found". I tried it several times witb the same results. Then I went to my e-mail handler and all of my attempts came through. Problem is "why should the people filling out the form data on my web page be told that the "File is not found"? Surely, this makes them think that their input was not sent forward to me.

Re: Unexplained Problem with Form

Change the error message to "Page Not Found". Sorry about that!

Re: Re: Unexplained Problem with Form

You need to set up a page to which your users are sent AFTER Bravenet has completed their processing of the form data. It's referred to as a 'thank you URL'. Log in to your Bravenet account and look around in the email forms section - you should find somewhere to enter the address you want to use for the thank you page.

Re: Re: Re: Unexplained Problem with Form

Thanks for the input. Sometimes I need a little help with things and you provided it real well. Thanks again.