This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Template HTML

Im trying to find some place that might help me with some HTML to help perfect all my website building problems. Most of them are said to be easy but tehy throw in all these new code items that I cant figure out. Im wondering if anyone might be kind enough to offer me some assistance. Please send a responce through my e-mail.
/=- Belenos -=

Browser: dcclanwos,2

Re: Template HTML

The purpose of a forum is to talk you trhough things, and so so with a whole team. The whole world if you like. Much better than email.

The purpose of a forum is to give advice and help so that others that are in the same situation can benefit from it, just by going through the posts.

What exactly is the problem?

Jim

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Im trying to find some place that might help me with some HTML to help perfect all my website building problems. Most of them are said to be easy but tehy throw in all these new code items that I cant figure out. Im wondering if anyone might be kind enough to offer me some assistance. Please send a responce through my e-mail.
/=- Belenos -=

Re: Re: Template HTML

I have been having problems with my template coding. I have found alot of information I have been working with and then I go to a template place that says to customize it and I cant figure it out. And why would they ask for an e-mail at the top here if they wont allow e-mail help?

Browser: dcclanwos

Re: Re: Re: Template HTML

The email address is so that you can be notified if someone posts a reply. I don't disallow anything, I just guess that nobody is willing to go through email support - we're members just like you (see the logog in the upper left of this page), this is not Bravenet you're talking to.

Could you please be more precise about what you're trying to do? Could you maybe show a (test)page on-line and explain what it is you're trying to do? If it is a Bravenet template, and you're using it with Bravnet hosting, then maybe the above linked guide can show you some things already.

Jim