Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
j
jason
Linking Customized Html Buttons?
Im trying to make a Website that doesnt have a nav bar or any pre made design just a black page that i can customize to have my title and vertical line of html buttons with animation that link to my website,forum,2nd page of website, ect. Please someone tell me how t...
Views: 440   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 7, 2005 3:04am
by Peter
d
Dionis
DPI Setting Under Control Panel.
I recently looked a website I am making on a computer that had under Display,Settings,Advance, and under DPI setting had Large Setting. This caused havoc with several pages of my site to be outline, graphics going over text, etc. I am a novice in making sites and was...
Views: 119   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 6, 2005 8:05pm
by Dionis
j
jason
Where do i put the banner
In the scripting section under banners, where do i put that code? what does body tag mean or "STEP ONE: Paste this code into the BODY of your HTML" mean? I tried inserting the html in a paragraph but it doesnt work please help.
Views: 379   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 6, 2005 5:28pm
by jason
j
Jodie
Adding Code
How do you add an affiliate's code to your page? I tried putting it on while editing the page, then saving and publishing and it didn't work. THanks!
Views: 215   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 6, 2005 2:30pm
by Peter
s
Sameen
Code pasting problem
Does anybody know how to copy & paste the codes to the webpage.
Views: 239   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 6, 2005 2:23pm
by Peter
Shows up differently with different browsers
I have made many changes to my index.html page. The only problem I am having now is that the main content does not show up on my AOL Browser unless I maximize the window. On Internet Explorer, it does show up properly. What code do I need to add for the AOL browse...
Views: 271   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 6, 2005 11:55am
by Sindy Post
Please help with paid subscribtion with the classifieds
Hello, I have the pro in the classifieds and need to know how to put in different catagories, like Automobiles,Real Estate, ETC. Like on the page it shows info about Bravenet's services...I want to put my links there but don't know how. Could someone that has done th...
Views: 218   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 5, 2005 11:40pm
by indianaice
Newsletter template for my website
does anyone know where or who I can get to build me a newsletter template for my site. I am wanting a template that I can just adjust the content to once a month, but the basic template stays the same?? I am too new to the whole html thing , I do not think I can do...
Views: 323   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 5, 2005 9:09pm
by Margaret
Come Check Out My Site
Come Check Out My Site http://bass-rocks.tripod.com
Views: 129   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 5, 2005 7:13pm
by bass rocks
m
Marian
HTML and trouble
I just started building a new website and I have this thing called site pal that I want to put into my website, but the instructions are to copy and paste a code onto the and of the HTML reference thing. When I try to do it, it doesn't let me paste it. It doesn't l...
Views: 274   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 4, 2005 4:41pm
by Marian
b
bright
forum question
why do you have to put in the 4 digit number after replying in a forum. and can anyone tell me how to get around that. that is a real pain in the butt. thanks.
Views: 235   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 4, 2005 12:41pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
Missing Code
Hi! Many of you have helped me in the past. Please help! I tried making some revisions to my index.html page and now it is really messed up! Can someone help me fix it? The more I try, the more messed up it gets. The setup is much like the other pages on my site....
Views: 181   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 4, 2005 8:29am
by Sindy Post
Download Link
I dont know if this is the right place to put this, but my website is for a medal of honor clan, and we are trying to put a link to a download to get some custom made skins, and im not sure how to do that, so if someone could explain that that would be great!
Views: 320   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 3, 2005 4:17am
by huseyincik
r
Ros
CGI
Help!!!!!! I want to put A CGI Web Chat Script Written in Perl 5, for UNIX and NT Servers. I have the Premium hosting with bravenet.. will this script work? thanks to anyone who replies.
Views: 331   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 2, 2005 1:56pm
by Stephen Chapman
HTML won't work for my site!
When I put HTML or CSS code on my page, it doesn't work. All that's on my site are the codes. How do I fix this?
Views: 349   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 2, 2005 8:13am
by Skittlezz
p
peter
re: how do i code the "click here" to go to different pages
thank you all for helping me with the html code for "click here". it was very helpful, my problem is when i code the "click here" on page 1 of my website in the body of the page and i want the viewer to go to say page3 on my website the code won't let me get to page...
Views: 340   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 1, 2005 10:07pm
by Corwings
music
please help i cant put music on my site
Views: 273   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 1, 2005 11:18am
by chaoslad013
g
goran
no banner
I used your forum but above and below forum it's appear banner.What i do that don't appear? thank's
Views: 337   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 1, 2005 11:01am
by Martin E. Meserv...
t
troy
having trouble with your password gate
if your having password problems talk here
Views: 235   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 1, 2005 9:00am
by Poiares
p
peter
how do i code the "click here" to go to different pages
I'm learning everyday something new, but i can't seem to find code to click from one page to another without my current page being resized or the format changing. the example I want to use is when I write "click here" to go to another page, how do i code that so when...
Views: 330   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 1, 2005 7:34am
by Corwings
link from image to next webpage
how do I link from a button image to the next page on my website. does anyone have a code for this and if so what tag do it go under. I think its called a tag.
Views: 476   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 31, 2005 6:54am
by Martin E. Meserv...
d
DM_K
Does anyone know?
its about embeded media player, Real player, or quicktime i prefer media player actualy.. i cant figure out how too Remove the controle panel for the player i ahve the special codes that you add optional... here is what i added and if this isnt showing its someth...
Views: 372   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 31, 2005 12:57am
by Ronnie
Nonfunctional links
Hello, My site: http://www.firstmutant.bravehost.com I'm entirely new to website building, so I'm sure this is something simple that I'm missing. Can anyone here tell me why, when using the website wizard, links placed on the left-hand side of my pages work per...
Views: 164   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 30, 2005 9:43pm
by First Mutant
counter not displayed in firefox
why is the counter not displayed on firefox?
Views: 114   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 30, 2005 2:36pm
by Peter
h
Hyde
its not working ! help please ?
Hi People, I am trying to get the voting thingy on a page in dreamweaver ... So I can then see what it looks like and then try to adapt it to how i need it and then upload it with my site with a gallery. I copy the code into the code section in dreamweaver,...
Views: 118   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 30, 2005 11:16am
by Hyde
e
Emma
Having Problems with Password Gate...
When you have a password gate, how do you make pages that are only allowed to members?
Views: 420   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 29, 2005 9:55pm
by Md. Touhidur Rah...
getting windows media player visualizations to play with audio
I have been dieing to know how to get windows media player visualizations to play in the console when I embed music to my Web Pages. I am not talking about adding video. I want the visualizations that play when listening to music on Windows Media Player to show up on...
Views: 163   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 29, 2005 9:46pm
by Saraphina
i cant use frames on my web page (free one) why????????????
im using html code, i learned from some manuals, but when i uploaded my page, to publish it,it doesnt work, as it did in my pc, can somebody give me a hand about this topic. Ill be gratefull
Views: 129   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 29, 2005 5:27pm
by Alberto
a
ateesh
uploading php files
hi i wanted to upload a php file from wordpress.com, but it says 'cannot upload php files'. is there a solution. regards ateesh
Views: 173   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 29, 2005 7:32am
by Martin E. Meserv...
a
Andy-Q
mysql: ....'select from ....where .............="$..........."'
i have trouble with this select.. where syntax. it works well if i state what i want selected, eg 'select booktitle, price from africana_books where booktitle="maasai_of_kenya"' but if i use it with a php form and replace what i want selected with "$maasai_of_kenya"...
Views: 129   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 28, 2005 10:25pm
by Andy-Q