Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
a
Adam
Navigation bar
How can I remove the navigation bar at the top of a website?
Views: 330   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 21, 2005 1:25pm
by Stephen Chapman
How to link to a download?
How to link to a download?!
Views: 125   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 21, 2005 7:52am
by Corwings
e
Eddie
Hello, html-help fast
Hello, html-help fast! Someone know how to do a specific download with html, meant that other people can download free-things from my site (like pk3files, overall other site has these files free :P)?
Views: 187   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 21, 2005 7:49am
by Corwings
d
Dakota
DOWNLOADING
I was just wondering how can people download things off my site (having the download box pop up for you can save it in the folder of your choose). Thanks.
Views: 141   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 21, 2005 6:40am
by Achmed
k
kickin
How do you a make cgi bin for the users
Man, I 'm trying to make a site where the users can have persoonlal accounts,but I am having trouble can some one lend me a hand.
Views: 153   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 20, 2005 2:38pm
by Stephen Chapman
r
Rut
how html to site
hi how can i get my html code to my bravenet site. i have a html document with background others. but i cant change like the background on my site , eventough i have it in my html doc
Views: 236   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 19, 2005 6:13pm
by WebSpeak
Links and banners
I just joined the affiliate program. I use Yahoo PageBuilder to build my site. Unlike the free sites, everything on it is drop and drag instead of HTML. Is there any way I can get affiliate earnings credit by simply copying and pasting the image itself and then li...
Views: 169   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 19, 2005 5:45pm
by WebSpeak
m
macmac
screenshot/corwings
Corwings, in a reply to a query on frames, you included a screenshot of your text editor. Can you tell me how that was done? thanks
Views: 165   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 19, 2005 3:00pm
by macmac
Setting up Password Protection
I don't know if I am using it right, but when I use the password gateway, it does log me to where I want to be, but I don't know how to make it so you cannot go to that link just by typing it in your browser address. In other words, just by typing the url you can co...
Views: 141   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 19, 2005 1:40pm
by Stephen Chapman
Float or Fixed extra content box!
I have been working on learning HTML and CSS at the same time. I have taken a site I made with the Wizard and used the CSS and Pages as templates to help me learn to understand HTML and how the CSS functions. Eventually I will figure out how to make the whole page...
Views: 128   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 19, 2005 1:29pm
by Stephen Chapman
Please Read my Source Code and HELP me figure out the Problem!
Ok I have asked this question once before an it must have been missed by some of you guys I KNOW can tell me what the problem might be! I have an ongoing issue while I am using the FILE MANAGER in the VISUAL MODE! The problem is DRIVING me CRAZY! While I am edi...
Views: 151   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 19, 2005 8:37am
by HappyMomAnna
Button problems
Hi, I downloaded butttons I made on an online service, but I have the mouse-over button separate to the normal button. How do I link the original button and the mouse-over button? Thankyou and please excuse my ignorance. RJager
Views: 121   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 19, 2005 7:41am
by Martin E. Meserv...
e
Eva
java
Hello I am wonder if anyone used free menu builder from Coffeecup. I need help to change the code little bit . My manu is done , looks great , working pefrectly , the only problem is that i can not place in the area i want my menu to show up . I use Serif softwa...
Views: 133   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 19, 2005 1:30am
by Eva
t
Tom
I need that code!
I forgot to copy my affilate program html code. where can I get it now?
Views: 288   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 19, 2005 1:30am
by webspeak
s
slb
templates
how do u put templates on a website?
Views: 126   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 19, 2005 1:24am
by webspeak
j
Jake
Tell me how to create a password gate!!
Help!! I have just started making website and I want to have my own password gate! But I don't know how to make one so will someone tell me I would greatly appreciate it! Or tell me how to set one up that comes with a template, that will be fine too! You can email...
Views: 203   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 18, 2005 8:53pm
by karen
Pictures in forum post
How would I put a picture in a forum post? Is it possible?
Views: 153   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 18, 2005 2:53pm
by Stephen Chapman
Music videos play instead of download.
Hey, I have uploaded some music videos to another server and directly linked to them. I want people to be able to click on them and download them, but whenever you click on the link it starts to stream it through my browser. What do I have to do to make it so that th...
Views: 96   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 18, 2005 2:34pm
by Peter
coding questions
I want to use one of the templates because i like the format of it but i want to use my own background and pictures. how can i do this. i have been at it for the last few hours but i have gotten no where. someone help me please!!!!!
Views: 195   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 17, 2005 3:41pm
by Peter
I am not sure what ALT Attribute actually means....
I have been trying very hard to clean up all my HTML mistakes and been using some of the analyzers that I have found. Apparently I do not understand what the ALT attribute is! I also do not understand what I need to do to fix the should be inside the This i...
Views: 188   Replies: 12
Last Post: Aug 17, 2005 2:16pm
by Stephen Chapman
Image Tags Using Bravenet File Manager
I have been working on my Image Tags in the Bravenet File Manager on my pages. I want to know HOW the correct way to code the image Height and Width should be done? As I have been looking at my Image Html code I Have noticed that in several cases more then one thi...
Views: 111   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 17, 2005 8:06am
by HappyMomAnna
n
Nicky
Where is the page where you put the code that applies to the whole site
OK I want to use HTML for my whole website, but I dont' know where to put the codes that applies to the whole site instead of 1 page. where do I put it? Thanks.
Views: 110   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 16, 2005 11:21pm
by Peter
s
simer
where is the code editor!!!!!!!!!!
k i looked at the hel p desk and it says to copy the code and i did all that. I wrote it in textpad but i cant find the code editor where u put the code on yo website plz help me , appreciate it alottttttttttt!
Views: 92   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 16, 2005 3:25pm
by simer
z
Zane
frames!!!!!!!!!
FRAMES! I can't get frames to work on my site! Is this the right code?: < html >< head >< title >Calvin And Hobbes!< /title >< /head > < frameset cols="20%,80%" > < frame src="toc.html" > < frame src="new.html" name="right" > < /frameset > < /html > ?!?!?!...
Views: 132   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 16, 2005 11:25am
by Peter
a
Albert
Commenting
I run a blog and I want to enable commenting. Does anyone know where I can find the HTML/javascript for this kind of thing? Thanks!
Views: 109   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 15, 2005 3:53pm
by Peter
m
Molly
Keeping your site on the screen when a link is clicked to another site
is there a code that will keep your page from disappearing when you click on a link to anohter site that is on your page? I don't even know what it's called but i know there is a wa to doit! Thanks for any help!! Molly
Views: 94   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 15, 2005 11:09am
by Martin E. Meserv...
r
Ramza
Keeps deleting changes!
Okay, I go into my file manager and I edit the html.. I put stuff such as a counter in there and when I publish my web, then all the stuff I added is gone? What the hell is going on??
Views: 107   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 15, 2005 10:54am
by Ramza
howto place guestbook ON my site, not that it opens in another window
I've made a guestbook and now i want it to be shown on my site but when i follow instructions of bravenet it shows a button "sign my guestbook" and then goes to another page. i want my guestbook to be shown on my site thought thats called embed? please look on my si...
Views: 104   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 15, 2005 9:26am
by HappyMomAnna
can one link open two files in two different frames?
I am trying to open a header file in a header frame and a text file in the body frame both from the same link. In other words when you click on the "home page" link I want a stationary header to open in the header frame that has the words "Home Page" But at the same...
Views: 141   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 15, 2005 6:55am
by Martin E. Meserv...
Can I open a file that will span 3 frames?
on my web site, I have 4 frames: one verticle frame on the left side of the screen for all of my links that extends from top to bottom and is set at 15% width. And the right side of the screen has 3 horizontal frames that fill the rest of the screen. The Top horizo...
Views: 154   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 14, 2005 10:41am
by Corwings